5 hours ago, Focslain said:

Well gives me time to save up, and if this is just for the armour then I'll have to repaint it for my VF-31C.

Please let me know what paint you find that’s a good match, I intend to do the same. 

54 minutes ago, TacticalNuclearPenguin said:

A tad new to the TWE releases, but how difficult will it be to get one?  I'm assuming it'll only be available from their site on PO night?  But more importantly, how easy will it be to get it shipped to the USA?

They are usually easier to get than regular releases.  Here's some of the stores that usually have TWE for purchase.

6 hours ago, Zx31 said:

There doesn't seem to be anything on the wing mounted parts that would prevent either wing style from working, at least based on this fuzzy cropped image.
image.png.9209c2a30fbe35b2ab4e792f6c841dcf.png

Looking at fighter mode, I can barely make out the 31S wingtip below the missile pack. You are right in that sense I suppose. 

6 hours ago, Saburo said:

I am pretty sure all armored parts will attach to the 31A without issue except for the chest armor due the 31A's armor pieces that replace the fold quartz. I hope they factored that armored parts.

Oh yeah that was kind of an issue with the fast pack armors, not exactly w perfect fit but still able to sit on the 31A’s chest nevertheless, so probably that would be the same here..I think the bigger issue now would be that the 31A canards are bigger than the walkure valks. Would the additional shoulder armors now b able to fit on a larger 31A canard?

Edited by seti88

4 hours ago, seti88 said:

Looking at fighter mode, I can barely make out the 31S wingtip below the missile pack. You are right in that sense I suppose. 

Seem like the mechanic to hold the booster on the wing will be just like the Fast pack, but with some obscure so that the wing has to fold down at an angle like the lil' draken pack.

7 hours ago, Graham said:

I'm gonna pass on the Armour Pack. Really don't like the design and colour scheme. Plus it's likely to be a joint killer in battroid mode.

I am kinda in the same boat as you, with maybe less dislike, as it doesn’t look bad when it’s in aircraft mode. Not really its fault as much as us being spoiled with the Ozma armour beforehand.

Also, I’m unsure if Bandai will make supers and I don’t want my S to have no equipment.

Edited by Shukenzero

Just now, t040484 said:

I haven't watch the movie yet. So, this armored vf-31 is only show up for like a few minutes right? Also it's only 2units with armor parts?

Arad, Chuck, and several VF-31As....

1 hour ago, t040484 said:

I haven't watch the movie yet. So, this armored vf-31 is only show up for like a few minutes right? Also it's only 2units with armor parts?

Five 31's appear in the film wearing the armor.  Arad and Chuck plus three miscellaneous 31A wingmen.  They feature pretty prominently in the final battle.  I haven't calculated the screen time but they appear a decent amount.

Just now, Shukenzero said:

What’s keeping them from releasing anything for the Kairos?

Things to Consider:

Macross is a far more Niche market than, for example, Gundam.

One of the reasons DX releases seem to sell-out like hotcakes is that they are limited release, expensive collector's pieces, which results in a relative [though likely not objectively] high demand [ie: within the Macross community the demand is high, but John-Q-Public says "oh, cool jet fighter that transforms... but for $200?"]

Bandai's production schedule is likely set for the next, say, 12 months out from any given time. So there's a lag between when something they release gets unexpectedly hot, and when they can produce a thing to capitalize on it. [I'm making assumptions as Bandai are a HUGE corporation with a lot of Franchises to juggle.]

What's the condition of the Super-pack moulds? do they need repair/replacement? [extra time and money]

Lots of potential reasons to speculate on.

Just now, t040484 said:

And they all using the same armor? Same color and everything? So i can buy this armor, and stick it on my Hayate's 31J? I'm hoping that i dont have to buy another siegfried

Image result for vf-31 armored

Chuck's doors are OD green... so no, not all the same colour.

Just now, t040484 said:

It's great I'm sure. But i was hoping 1 siegfried would be enough. I've been down that path before with Vf25. I bought 3Alto for each armor. Looks like bandai got me again this time. 

I'm in the same boat as I only own a DX '31C+Supers...

I'm gonna resist as long as I can, but unless they make a '31C color-ver. picking up a '31S+Armour is in my wallet's future... [I'm betting that Check's '31E will be hard to come by for a long while because of it's sweet, sweet Ray-dome action]

maybe Hasegawa will come out with Super and Armour versions by then and save me a boat-load of money :ph34r:

Edited by slide

So it would stand to reason they will also release other colored versions , based on the movie..? (Eventually)

This is a vey intense armor set. I like it. A bit too much orange for me but that won’t stop me from getting it.

Edited by Bolt

Just now, Bolt said:

So it would stand to reason they will also release other colored versions , based on the movie..? (Eventually)

This is a vey intense armor set. I like it. A bit too much orange for me but that won’t stop me from getting it.

can't be sure, but it would make sense to do multiple runs in different colours to maximise the ROE on the moulds/R&D costs

Edited by slide

1 hour ago, slide said:

can't be sure, but it would make sense to do multiple runs in different colours to maximise the ROE on the moulds/R&D costs

DX YF-30 Chronos agrees with you but is too sad sitting in the corner all by it's lonesome self.

21 hours ago, seti88 said:

Oh yeah that was kind of an issue with the fast pack armors, not exactly w perfect fit but still able to sit on the 31A’s chest nevertheless, so probably that would be the same here..I think the bigger issue now would be that the 31A canards are bigger than the walkure valks. Would the additional shoulder armors now b able to fit on a larger 31A canard?

Oh yes, I forgot about the larger canards on the 31A so that will not fit either. :D

14 hours ago, eXis10z said:

High res scans from Figure King mag.

52420953_2246135795447923_1613365934590787584_n.jpg

Wow! Y17280 for the Armored Parts? :shok: August 2019 TWE release. Oh well, I still need to get one. :cray:

5 hours ago, t040484 said:

And they all using the same armor? Same color and everything? So i can buy this armor, and stick it on my Hayate's 31J? I'm hoping that i dont have to buy another siegfried

5 hours ago, t040484 said:

Ah, darn it. That mean i have to buy Arad's siegfried. Thanks for checking that up for me. 

Let's just hope Bandai will not release the rest of the color coordinated Armored Packs based on the Walkure Blu-Ray cover which were not featured in the movie. :rolleyes:

macross-delta-movie-gekijou-no-walkure-limited-edition-561569.4.thumb.jpg.df1bcca2298446da72fb196c680da740.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

I haven’t seen the movies and I can’t find anything on google. Does anyone have a screen shot of the vf-31a in fighter mode with armor parts from the movie?

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
Wrods

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I haven’t seen the movies and I can’t find anything on google. Does anyone have a screen shot of the vf-31a in fighter mode with armor parts from the movie?

The 2 small ones on the right. AFAIK, these are the only time that the VF-31A featured in Armored Packs. There were no close-up of it like Arad's and Chuck's. No Battroid mode featured either.

14366868_ScreenShot2019-02-22at4_34_21PM.png.d2c78b81a026fed9f14ebbd8691b33f2.png

Edited by no3Ljm