Just got my shipping notice from NY as well. 

I hope the announcement for Arad's super and armor packs come out soon. I need to focus on completing Delta Platoon without being sidetracked with a lot of other non-Macross related toy releases. This hobby is getting real close to being prohibitively expensive for me. :(

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Still no word on NY shipping my Drakens...

This release does include the clips, according to the contents list.

I can confirm that the clips come with the set, one pair for fighter/gerwalk, one pair for battlroid, but it does not come with the transparent parts if you want to use it on the sv-262

Just a heads up for those that still looking to get the 31E (but missed the informative post earlier in the thread), NY still have them.

If you are ok with NY and the 24,000 yen price.

Picked up the Hayate 31F for 14000 yen at Mandarake. Got it yesterday and put on Keith’s Drakens. Have to say I’m disappointed in the way they connect. They don’t connect solid and constantly fall off when you handle the toy. Trying to position the drakens whe. Connected is frustrating.

6 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Picked up the Hayate 31F for 14000 yen at Mandarake. Got it yesterday and put on Keith’s Drakens. Have to say I’m disappointed in the way they connect. They don’t connect solid and constantly fall off when you handle the toy. Trying to position the drakens whe. Connected is frustrating.

but 14000 is a good price. ^_^.  win some , lose some?

The clips from the Movie F (for the Draken and then you put Keith's Drakens on it) do pop off easily when you fiddle with it as I did use it for a photoshoot with Mirage/Lil'Draken set up.

14k yen for the Movie F is definitely worth the purchase if anyone passed over Messer's 31f originally.

56 minutes ago, Sandman said:

That connection is expected. And like we mentioned before -- the Lil Drakens are designed for the Draken's, not for the Siegfried's. Period. :rolleyes:

But as F360 and borgified mentioned, that price is already worth it. Congrats on the purchase! :good:

6 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks for the mykomini link, I ordered one from there, was no way I was giving NY any money after the draken and gunpla I ordered from them taking weeks to ship

7 hours ago, Saviant said:

Thanks for the mykomini link, I ordered one from there, was no way I was giving NY any money after the draken and gunpla I ordered from them taking weeks to ship

Mykombini also sometimes cancels orders. Just FYI.

8 minutes ago, enphily said:

lol, HLJ sent me a message says they cancelled my preorder for Chuck

Wait a minute here.. Didn't you also got burnt with the 31a as well (from what I recall)?

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't @Slave IV get burnt from mycombini (or is it another provider) on the 31a as well? I'm sure that others got "fried to a crisp" on the 31a pre-orders as well.

If Arad's 31a does get made (hopefully from the second Delta movie), will it be easier to acquire this particular release or not? :pardon:

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Are they at least giving you guys a 10% off coupon? Like they did with the aile strike and whichever 31 was on the same pre-order night?

No 10% coupon was offered.

Edit: I guess I could try sending a reply requesting a discount because their email doesn't really provide us much opportunity to find the item else where based upon its high demand amd their generic response... lol.

"

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order with HobbyLink Japan.

Unfortunately, due to a server slow-down caused by extremely heavy, concentrated traffic on our site, we received more orders for the limited BANS55652 DX Chogokin VF-31E Siegfried (Chuck Mustang Use) than we will be able to fulfill, despite having set limits on the number of total orders, and number of pieces individual customers were permitted to request.

Bandai is intentionally limiting supply of this item. We have tried to provide this item to as many individual customers as possible, but unfortunately have determined it will not be possible to acquire any more than the already small amount of stock we will receive, so regretfully have now cancelled all orders not possible to fulfill, including yours. We hope this notification allows you time to seek the item elsewhere.

Please accept our apologies for the unfortunate news and inconvenience to you. We are currently considering a number of ideas and processes in order to better manage these very limited releases of these tremendously popular items, and the huge rise in traffic our site experiences at such times.

We are sorry to have disappointed you with our service this time, and will hope for the opportunity to serve you in the future.

HobbyLink Japan Customer Service
http://www.hlj.com"

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

Just fyi... I just double checked my hlj order number for chuck's vf-31e and I'm guessing any number after mine will probably get chopped from the list: 

Let's not try to start an hlj witch hunt lol.

I guess I really shouldn't have tried changing my PayPal agreement payment type with them that night, it caused a delay with completing my order.... lol.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

36 minutes ago, borgified said:

Wait a minute here.. Didn't you also got burnt with the 31a as well (from what I recall)?

If my memory serves me correctly, didn't @Slave IV get burnt from mycombini (or is it another provider) on the 31a as well? I'm sure that others got "fried to a crisp" on the 31a pre-orders as well.

If Arad's 31a does get made (hopefully from the second Delta movie), will it be easier to acquire this particular release or not? :pardon:

Yeah, mykombini cancelled my 31A order saying it was out of stock and then it was back in stock with the price raised. 

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, that blows pretty hard. HLJ needs to get their site in order, not only is it slower than before the switch (and the advanced search is missing), it's still having issues over-selling pre-orders.

Yeah, they told update needed to avoid problems like this :D

I personally didn't get one as I'm not familiar with the VF-31's and the anime - that sucks by HLJ, this also happened to some people when they were trying to order MB 00 QanT and Aile Strike.

and also I didn't had any issues with mykombini, cancelling and raising the price before the actual release is a bummer! wow!

Edited by tjdetweiler

Oh no....my only po that "went thru":mellow::wacko::(

Email from hlj, do you usually get any discount code for this?

Unfortunately, due to a server slow-down caused by extremely heavy, concentrated traffic on our site, we received more orders for the limited BANS55652 DX Chogokin VF-31E Siegfried (Chuck Mustang Use) than we will be able to fulfill, despite having set limits on the number of total orders, and number of pieces individual customers were permitted to request.

Bandai is intentionally limiting supply of this item. We have tried to provide this item to as many individual customers as possible, but unfortunately have determined it will not be possible to acquire any more than the already small amount of stock we will receive, so regretfully have now cancelled all orders not possible to fulfill, including yours. We hope this notification allows you time to seek the item elsewhere.

Edited by yman1437