1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

Also means you can mount whatever other pod you happen to have on Chuck's ride if  you want to give him weapons. ^_^ 

I actually forget if he used the sound booster styled pod during the asteroid battle episode though.

I am a bit surprised that no one made custom pods yet.

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I actually forget if he used the sound booster styled pod during the asteroid battle episode though.

He’s still equipped with the Radome.

9D676BCE-DB4F-4A04-9EF4-290EAAB0F629.thumb.jpeg.733f82f7f5ac5c3ef88ddc0bb6e3349b.jpeg

I really wish Bandai releases Arad’s and Chuck’s Super Parts soon.

1 hour ago, Xigfrid said:

Hey I can’t remember myself too, but it is supposed to equip the larger big laser canons when equipped with the armor pack

In the movie, he was equipped with the big laser cannon with the Armored Pack in the final battle.

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Ahem...

I made a micro-missile pod, and @Xigfrid made both the speaker pod and a strike cannon pod from the master file.

Wow!!! Thanks for the link and they are amazing!  This would go very well with the VF31A :)

1 hour ago, Xigfrid said:

9685C626-FB9F-4580-B8A0-825B362AB746.thumb.jpeg.bdf930950f186ad72bf9e3ad889ba5b8.jpegEBF13EB3-EB89-4106-9A9D-268F8E27138A.thumb.jpeg.af52c029be6ad917a5925ccbcdceb31d.jpeg

Alternative pods: the darker 31A pod, the TV speaker pod (since it has never been showed as a pod in the 1st movie ), the Master file dual strike canon pod.  

Both Pods are looking great! And nice paint job too! I haven't finish going through the entire "WIP: Alternate Weapons Pod" thread but hopefully its on Shapeways :)

Thanks for the great work!

It’s still available at NY for a hair over MSRP: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/27357-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31e-siegfried-chuck-mustang-custom.html

I ended up ordering one at the marked up price :lol:

1 hour ago, Viiof said:

I really hate paying the markup.. but this is the last one that I need for Delta Squad. You win this time NY :(

That's why it pays off to get it during the pre-orders madness and avoid the markup fees later on.

Due to respect, a fair amount of us adhere to date/times of the pre-orders and others will forget every now and then. It all happens to each and everyone else. 

2 hours ago, borgified said:

That's why it pays off to get it during the pre-orders madness and avoid the markup fees later on.

Due to respect, a fair amount of us adhere to date/times of the pre-orders and others will forget every now and then. It all happens to each and everyone else. 

I mean, it was always the plan to try and grab it on pre-order day. lol

It was mentioned that it would be the colored like the movie. Didn't see any comparison pics to confirm it though.

Edit: Colored like the outer space battle (via Google translate)

Edited by wmkjr

No kidding, mine still hasn't shipped out yet either.

At this point, I'm pretty much done with NY, unless they're having a sale or something. I'll get my TWE and P-Bandai stuff from proxies.

Edited by Sanity is Optional