2 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

My pleasure. 

I just feel bad that some here may not have been able to pre-order the VF-31E. 

This was one of the hardest to get pre-order madness events that I think I have ever seen.

This was like a non-stop page snafu pileup.  I don't think I've ever seen CD Japan behave that badly, and every site except HLJ refused to load anything for me past the "preorder" link until they were sold out.

Just now, UN Spacy said:

Lettuce discuss why Amazon Japan isn't shipping to the US.

This does not bode well for future Macross DX's.

I think amazon is a bit random when it comes to the international shipping policies for PO valks. I wonder if HG had anything to do with it, seriously. 

Just now, Valkyrie2008 said:

I have one from AmiAmi that I don't intend to keep, I'll keep the one from NY, how should I release this?

Keep the order, and resell it here, I'd say, unless you can't pay for it.  Letting it go now just means it gets lost somewhere in the internet, probably never to be seen again.

1 minute ago, UN Spacy said:

Lettuce discuss why Amazon Japan isn't shipping to the US.

This does not bode well for future Macross DX's.

Oh, that's an easy one to answer.

The VF-31E was never sold by AmazonJP itself, but rather thru a few secondary vendors thru the AmazonJP website. While AmazonJP would ship to the US if they were the direct seller, that does not apply to those secondary sellers.

Just now, Shizuka the Cat said:

Oh, that's an easy one to answer.

The VF-31E was never sold by AmazonJP itself, but rather thru a few secondary vendors thru the AmazonJP website. While AmazonJP would ship to the US if they were the direct seller, that does not apply to those secondary sellers.

I’m not sure about that. When it gave me the error message on shipping I did go back and recheck the seller, and it was indeed amazon.jp GK. 

Just now, rdrunner said:

I’m not sure about that. When it gave me the error message on shipping I did go back and recheck the seller, and it was indeed amazon.jp GK. 

Oh?  I never did see one sold from amazon.jp GK.  But are usually the ones to disappear first.

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

It was available directly from amazon.jp they just wouldn't ship to some countries.  It seems a bit random what they will and will not ship.

Can anyone help me do a recap of which POs sold by amazon.jp (non third party seller) shipped internationally?

DX VF-1J - yes

HMR VF-4 - yes

HMR VF-1D - yes

DX YF-19 - no? Can’t remember

VF-31E - no

any others?

I wonder if demand for this one was artificially inflated by resellers jumping on the completionist exploitation bandwagon.  Demand for this one shouldn't really be any higher than any of the others, except as the final piece to a set.

We'll see how hard it is to get at release, I guess.  Maybe people are anticipating the demand once his armor parts get released.

1 minute ago, Killaforevah said:

I guess I'm late to the party, is anything left?

Its one of the hotter items so far and most places are sold out, I guess you have to wait or check other sites, I noticed that biginjapan hasnt have a PO page for it yet, maybe you can try there

Just now, rdrunner said:

Can anyone help me do a recap of which POs sold by amazon.jp (non third party seller) shipped internationally?

DX VF-1J - yes

HMR VF-4 - yes

HMR VF-1D - yes

DX YF-19 - no? Can’t remember

VF-31E - no

any others?

yes on yf-19.  got mine from them also.