4 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

CD Japan freaking broke on me..

kicked me to the login screen a dozen times in the middle of trying to check out.. wtf...

Same here!

1 minute ago, chyll2 said:

FYI on CDJ.

Pay using Credit Card is Pay Later. They dont actually bill you until the release date. Paypal is billed now

True. But eventually, you're still going to pay it after. Atleast I secured one. I'll just worry the payments later. Hahaha! :lol:

Just now, Sandman said:

Refreshing at which point. The checkout screen or the login screen. After getting kicked out do you use the back button to go back to the checkout screen?

i just kept refreshing the item screen and clicking on the preorder.  it eventually took me to the check out page.

6 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

yikes! , is true :( 

image.png.575819122fe012eb3c7686268629eee8.png

Got this from Amiami too, but after a few refreshes and what seemed stuck, it eventually went through 10mins later and I got an confirmation email already...

1 minute ago, Loop said:

With amiami it  seemed to go in and out of stock so maybe keep trying. I missed it then it seemed to come back in to stock.

Yes, that's why I was able to manage to nab one, this must be my lucky day cause I've never been able to secure on on preorder night. :yahoo:

Just now, UN Spacy said:

Keep trying at Ami fellas.

I had one in cart...but then got the sold out message...refreshed and it was in stock again.

That's what happened to me. Maybe you should all check your carts to see if you already have one there. You just need to check out.

1 minute ago, brouken said:

So far, every VF-31 every released so far, with the exception of the Kairos, was readily available at release.

The thing is it seems like Bandai always like to make certain custom a super rare one.....fear doctor is could 31e be a 31a...