6 hours ago, seti88 said:

noel levine! :lol: yeah kinda relived delta squad is coming to completion. Now on to better (?) stuff....tho the 31 would be hard to beat in terms of quality..

Hahaha! Nice to meet you, Seti. I rather downvote myself first. :lol: 

Yeah. Same here. It's nice for having it complete. That is, if I get to secure a PO first tomorrow. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, VF-Zer0S said:

All these promotional images have me pumped for something im not getting lol. I can’t wait to see all the pictures you guys post when you have Delta Squad complete

C'mon now, VF-Zer0S. We all know you like it too. Join the 31 bandwagon now. ;) 

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Where did all our money go?  Oh...yeah......:drinks:

Let's drink to that. Hail Bandai! :drinks:

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I think this will be the first delta valk I get 2 of. Just because I want to steal the dish with a repaint to go on one of my 31a Kairos.

Just in case you decided on selling the other parts of the 31E after you steal the dish, let me know. Would love to dibs on the head if ever. Thanks. ;)

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Just in case you decided on selling the other parts of the 31E after you steal the dish, let me know. Would love to dibs on the head if ever. Thanks. ;)

I'll probably put it in an armored pack. The orange looks like it'll match nicely with Arad's pack, even if they don't make one for Chuck specifically.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'll probably put it in an armored pack. The orange looks like it'll match nicely with Arad's pack, even if they don't make one for Chuck specifically.

Ok. No worries then. Just in case you change your mind. ^_^

Not a fan of the orange tone of Chucks Valkyrie. I loved the yellow paint job it had in the show. It was such a unusual color scheme for a Valkyrie in my opinion. 

Glad we are getting the chance to finish the Delta Squadron of. Bring on the Armor Parts Bandai.  Please add a two tone white/gray paint job though, otherwise it will look very plain. 

10 minutes ago, Scyla said:

Not a fan of the orange tone of Chucks Valkyrie. I loved the yellow paint job it had in the show. It was such a unusual color scheme for a Valkyrie in my opinion. 

Glad we are getting the chance to finish the Delta Squadron of. Bring on the Armor Parts Bandai.  Please add a two tone white/gray paint job though, otherwise it will look very plain. 

Agree, it runs more onto the yellow side of the spectrum....

Blatently incorrect color choices from Bandai and Arcadia seems to be very common these days.....not much you can do other than not buying it I suppose....;)

Only watched the show once and have no immediate plans on watching it again....so it makes it easier to ignore the discrepancy! :rolleyes:

4549660095453.jpg

20 hours ago, Mommar said:

Friday the 1st, bro.

18 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Japan Time Zone:
Feb 1, 4pm JST

North America Time Zone:
Jan 31, 11pm PST
Feb 1, 12mn MST
Feb 1, 1am CST
Feb 1, 2am EST

THANKS SO MUCH!!!  This is the one I've been waiting for, sucker for the Radome and Orange!

16 minutes ago, NeoVanguard said:

Does anyone have any staging links the toy sites have set up for the purchase time yet? 

Nothing yet. Check this thread again in an hour or two. If not, tomorrow there should be since the madness is going to happen tomorrow. ^_^ 

39 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Macross Frontier is the series he was referring to, you ought to give it (the TV series) a watch. It's the best Macross TV show outside of the original one.

What he said

44 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Macross Frontier is the series he was referring to, you ought to give it (the TV series) a watch. It's the best Macross TV show outside of the original one.

Ok...if its not to many epi to get into...i'll certainly give it a watch....thanx

4 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Ok...if its not to many epi to get into...i'll certainly give it a watch....thanx

Its a 25 episode series and a 2 movie retelling of 2hrs each. 

I think youll enjoy it... just be careful because if you fall for any of the valks or armor sets you better prepare your wallet!!!!

On 1/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, no3Ljm said:

Love it. My first ever Valk Squadron. :wub: 

img_05.thumb.jpg.56fc5ac44d70d577a505c2a841d6a3d0.jpg

Very nice! I love that the Siegfrieds still look menacing naked, compared to the Messiahs. Don't you have a complete MF Skull Squadron Noel?

BTW, any reviews on the Lil'Draken set for the VF-31F? Mine is stuck in "Preparation in progress" at NY. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, brouken said:

Very nice! I love that the Siegfrieds still look menacing naked, compared to the Messiahs. Don't you have a complete MF Skull Squadron Noel?

Hey Brouken. No, I don’t have even the VF-1 Skull Squadron when I started collecting Mac Valks. As much as I love the VF-1 I’m not sure why I didn’t. Probably because the only difference I see is the stripes? :ph34r: Though I have Roy’s DYRL. 

Same with the Messiahs, I only like Alto’s, Ozma’s, and the CF’s (for future custom since I also like the 25A head). Michael’s blue is too strong and toy looking and Luca’s ride is, well, too minty for my taste. :rolleyes:

With the Siegfried’s, I don’t find it tiring to look at because for me each one really stands out on its own since it has different heads and different color stripes. So I think the Siegfrieds is much better having it as a complete squadron.

Anyways, sorry for the long explanation. :drinks:

3 hours ago, brouken said:

BTW, any reviews on the Lil'Draken set for the VF-31F? Mine is stuck in "Preparation in progress" at NY. :rolleyes:

They had a "Free EMS " shipping on everything (aside preorders) a few days ago. Seems it's causing some delays. They must've had a great day, as the site kept crashing every two minutes....Didn't stop me from going on a spree though, was near impossible to resist :lol:

NY still hasn't shipped mine but I don't really think it will be much of a review... The Lil Drakkens were already released for Keith, this is the same but without the missile pods. It's kinda sad really, if we had gotten more SV-262 toys this release of the lil drakken accessory probably would have been a lot more popular.

Edited by jenius

1 hour ago, jenius said:

NY still hasn't shipped mine but I don't really think it will be much of a review... The Lil Drakkens were already released for Keith, this is the same but without the missile pods. It's kinda sad really, if we had gotten more SV-262 toys this release of the lil drakken accessory probably would have been a lot more popular.

They might not have received it yet either.  CDJapan only got around to attempting to send my Lil Drakkens today and I’ve been waiting on my SHF Falcon figure to ship and NY told me the shipment was delayed and they wouldn’t have it until today.  Certain items might be delayed for whatever reason, or NY are liars, which is aslo equally likely.

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

F2DFA4C0-485A-4120-A6D1-4353F00BA21B.jpeg.8a9c47ef9dd105cb6ff25160064064a5.jpeg

Operation "Chuck" pre-order systems check...

Communications: 11 ms ping, 90 Mbps down. 17 Mbps up. No countermeasures detected.

Ordinance: 43 seedless green grapes. washed and ready. 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream standing by.

Threat assessment: Fiance out tonight for his residency. No immediate homework or exams scheduled.

Board is clear. Operation "Chuck" is a go!

Alert! Updated threat assessment: 4 cute-superiority interceptor stealth felines, equipped with armor-piercing claws, anti-keyboard butts, and human-disabling snuggles, are in the combat area. Considered armed and extremely dangerous!

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Operation "Chuck" pre-order systems check...

Communications: 11 ms ping, 90 Mbps down. 17 Mbps up. No countermeasures detected.

Ordinance: 43 seedless green grapes. washed and ready. 1 pint Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream standing by.

Threat assessment: Fiance out tonight for his residency. No immediate homework or exams scheduled.

Board is clear. Operation "Chuck" is a go!

Alert! Updated threat assessment: 4 cute-superiority interceptor stealth felines, equipped with armor-piercing claws, anti-keyboard butts, and human-disabling snuggles, are in the combat area. Considered armed and extremely dangerous!

Target acquired. Lock and Load.

3a0394213bbe8b074e795941af55d4c3.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

Edited by no3Ljm