7 hours ago, Saviant said:

Has anyone got there little drakens from NY yet? Mine is still showing as in progress

Mine are still “Preparation in progress”.

Uh ohs, hope we are not in for another extended TWE wait. I can’t imagine these were that popular TBH 

I too placed an order at NY. However, given their track record for always being the last to deliver (in fairness they always do though) I placed another order with nin-nin. Guess which one arrived at my house a few days ago and which one is still preparing to ship. Maybe it’s because NY is a lot more popular, but they are always the last to ship for me compared to others. 

Been staying clear of NY since the 31A debacle.  Seems like they do honor their orders, it just depends on how long it will take.

Just happy that I will be able to complete a full TV squad with the Delta team.  Can't wait for the Bandai Madness for the VF-31E.

Was in HS during the Yamato Days, and was a poor college grad during the Frontier days.  Happy to have the disposable income for the Seigfrieds.

18 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

Since there has been a lot of negatives with NY lately, who do you guys prefer then for PO’s?  I’m a newb at the PO game.   I would like to get Chuck and be done with delta.  

Usually it's HLJ, AmiAmi, and CDJ for me in that order for regular release. NY, CDJ, and BIJ for TWE stuff. 

But most of us know by now is that at the end of the day, it really depends on WHERE you can get to secure a PO.

3 minutes ago, Rogueload said:

@no3Ljm Does HLJ and AmiAmi make you pay in full at the time of pre-order or can you pay when the item is in stock? 

IIRC, HLJ charges at the time the stock hits. Just becareful because they have started monitoring cancelations of pre-orders and too many can cause issues.

1 hour ago, Rogueload said:

@no3Ljm Does HLJ and AmiAmi make you pay in full at the time of pre-order or can you pay when the item is in stock? 

HLJ charges your payment method on file when the item becomes available or when in stock.

AmiAmi sends payment links when the item becomes available or when in stock.

Both of them doesn't ask for immediate payment during pre-order. However, CDJapan gets the payment immediately if you use Paypal instead of Credit Card. If you use Credit Card on it, they will charge it when it becomes available or when in stock.

And AFAIK, the only time we pay for pre-order immediately is the web exclusive releases.

And yes, as Focslain pointed out, be careful on doing cancellations.

Hope that helps.

Edited by no3Ljm

28 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Rogueload has one of the most impressive displays,

you going to buy up the import stores? hlj is kinda shoddy with packing but their CS is great if things are defective or broken. 

amiami great packaging but nill on C.S.

28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

You're welcome, sir! Glad to be of help. :drinks:

Just don't downvote me, ok? :rolleyes: :lol:

@davidwhangchoi you definitely helped me out with that buy purchasing some of your valks! :D

@no3Ljm I would never downvote you or others.  :good:

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

PO night is just around the corner. :rolleyes:

Did I miss the Pre-Order date announcement in the deluge of all these pages?!  When is it?

3 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Did I miss the Pre-Order date announcement in the deluge of all these pages?!  When is it?

Japan Time Zone:
Feb 1, 4pm JST

North America Time Zone:
Jan 31, 11pm PST
Feb 1, 12mn MST
Feb 1, 1am CST
Feb 1, 2am EST

29 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

Eh. Isn't the Chuck variant supposed to be web exclusive? I hope it's not a general release. I won't be around to order it. :O

Sad to say it is a regular release as per Tamashii page from wmkjr post.

21 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Love it. My first ever Valk Squadron. :wub: 

img_05.thumb.jpg.56fc5ac44d70d577a505c2a841d6a3d0.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Sad to say it is a regular release as per Tamashii page from wmkjr post.

Love it. My first ever Valk Squadron. :wub: 

noel levine! :lol: yeah kinda relived delta squad is coming to completion. Now on to better (?) stuff....tho the 31 would be hard to beat in terms of quality..