1 hour ago, WaferMouse said:

If they released the True Bad Guy White version, I'd be tempted to buy a couple.

inb4 they announce it as a lottery item... in 2029 :rolleyes:

2029, I'll be fine. But if it's a Tamashii exclusive 'lottery' item? They can just forget it. :rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. You want a Pope then? ;) 

Only just because i don't want to wait so long!
Since i like the elvis version and also like variety in my valk collection, a white pope would be the best of both worlds!

5 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

With Itasha please, like the model kit version.

You can have it, but not before an elvis DX first plz!

We needs a corresponding fighting Elvis for Kieth to pair off with...

896806532_images(1).jpg.efc84ad95e0c67eb1c8c43d027e6dd53.jpg

10 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Honestly, this picture has been regurgitated so many times that it irritates me how Bandai has been so extremely slow to finish the primary 5 Siegfrieds from Delta.

C’mon Bandai just sell it already and end my OCD to complete everything.

;P

Yeah...I want photos in the other two modes.

18 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Only just because i don't want to wait so long!
Since i like the elvis version and also like variety in my valk collection, a white pope would be the best of both worlds!

You can have it, but not before an elvis DX first plz!

We needs a corresponding fighting Elvis for Kieth to pair off with...

896806532_images(1).jpg.efc84ad95e0c67eb1c8c43d027e6dd53.jpg

Even if I'm not a big fan of the Ba's, I'll buy one if Bandai is decided not to make a white Hs'. :rolleyes:

Holy sh!t you guys; NY shipped my 2 x VF-31A :yahoo:

I would have upgraded the shipping if they offered but I can wait another few weeks. What’s 5 lbs on an elephants a55 :lol:

I was really losing hope seeing all the orders being fulfilled (that were placed after mine) but they must finally be getting to the orders of multiple copies.  Hang tough; this fiasco is almost behind us!

34 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I would have upgraded the shipping if they offered but I can wait another few weeks. What’s 5 lbs on an elephants a55 :lol:

I was really losing hope seeing all the orders being fulfilled (that were placed after mine) but they must finally be getting to the orders of multiple copies.  Hang tough; this fiasco is almost behind us!

Congratulations in advance, sir!:yahoo:

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

WOW, a big congratulations to you?

Hopefully NY will ship my two copies sometime this year too, but I'm not holding my breath, I lost hope long time ago.

I'm just drifting in the sea and hopefully NY will eventually find me. :lazy:

2 minutes ago, Foblander said:

Just received my first VF-31 and all I can say is wow! Bandai is really the king of Macross toys now. The attention to detail is most impressive. They've come a long way. ^^ I hope Arcadia answers back because I have a soft spot for my Yamcadia toys too.

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190115150321198_COVER.jpg

Welcome to the 31 valk thread and get ready for your wallet to explode for other variants. :lol:

If you decide to get the Supers for Mirage, Manda has a unit for sale of now at 12k yen. 

Speaking of Mirage, she's climbing up towards the price range if the YF-30. Maybe being a female pilot and following behind her grandmother's footsteps might have something to due with it? :D

23 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

It probably helps that she's one of the more well fleshed out characters of the series, her paintscheme actually looks pretty good, and she looks good in a flightsuit.

Also the 31C head is my favorite of the 31 heads.

Based in her costume she’s the least fleshed out.

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Welcome to the 31 valk thread and get ready for your wallet to explode for other variants. :lol:

If you decide to get the Supers for Mirage, Manda has a unit for sale of now at 12k yen. 

Speaking of Mirage, she's climbing up towards the price range if the YF-30. Maybe being a female pilot and following behind her grandmother's footsteps might have something to due with it? :D

I was intending on only collecting one of the Delta toys due to limited space. Lol I guess we will see lol

27 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Based in her costume she’s the least fleshed out.

20 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Depends where you're looking.

Are you sure that you referring to this?? :p

From @Saburo's  picture of Craneking Mirage in the Macross Figures thread (in Kumo Kumo's walkure costume)

37214342155_04db854f3d_h.jpg

Edited by borgified
Wrong person named

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You don't want Elvis Draken, Sildani? ;)

Not unless it transforms into Hawaii Elvis. 

4 hours ago, Sandman said:

I’d love to know where NYare still getting 31a from?

At this point they’re undoubtedly buying them from 3rd parties/shops and taking a loss on each. That’s awesome of them. 

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Siona1472545857.jpeg

I rest my case.

Dat rear stabilizer. 

3 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Not unless it transforms into Hawaii Elvis. 

At this point they’re undoubtedly buying them from 3rd parties/shops and taking a loss on each. That’s awesome of them. 

Dat rear stabilizer. 

I refuse to believe they'd be that stupid. They would just blame Bandai and offer store credit. They figured out something else...

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Siona1472545857.jpeg

I rest my case.

And nothing turns a career woman on like a man who can't hold down a steady job. :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, jenius said:

I refuse to believe they'd be that stupid. They would just blame Bandai and offer store credit. They figured out something else...

I would find it more believable that NY is breaking into people's homes and stealing their 31As than taking a loss on each unit for our sorry asses.

That would still cost more than the initial MSRP, assuming other countries have the stock. And if they did, why no brown shipper boxes? Is that a Japan-only thing?

If N-Y could cajole Bandai into another production run, I’d bet my bottom dollar they’d have Bandai make enough to sell new on their site at a markup. N-Y isn’t offended by money after all.

Finally, does Bandai actually do QA refurbs? That’s new to me if they do.

I subscribe to the QA refurb theory too but no idea how it would work. NY would get them cheap and still be making a lot by supplying them so hence no need to jack them up further.  This goes back to us not knowing what exactly happened with the botched release. I like the theory that Bandai rejected a lot for some reason or another so they cut quantities and now those rejects are flowing out in some capacity. Someone is checking them out for whatever the common flaw was and if it doesn't have it, it makes it to NY. 

So, IIRC one theory was that Bandai had a QC issue and their production volume was lower than expected. Might be that Bandai themselves are still shipping those out as they get fixed up to meet spec, or that there's another company taking the QA rejects and fixing them up.