7 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

they're playing waiting game with you either you ask them to cancel your order for store credit or for them to give up first and give you your valk. XD

Sadly this is true ...  I know I've sent them four emails, throughout 2018, just inquiring if they have more in stock and even asked if a full refund was possible.  Mentioned I'd wait patiently until they got more in stock; guess it's time to be more forceful and let them know others are getting orders fulfilled.  Do they know people communicate on MacrossWorld and various other forums?

15 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

they're playing waiting game with you either you ask them to cancel your order for store credit or for them to give up first and give you your valk. XD

The last time I sent in a support ticket was September. Guess they gave up and just gave me my valk.

8 hours ago, brouken said:

Man! You got me all excited that I clicked the link without thinking hoping to get in a preorder of Arad's supers!

Well played sir, well played. :lol:

Haha i see where the previous left off and i started...sorry dude didnt mean to clickbait ya...

6 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! Me too, Brouken. Until I re-read again the link. :lol:

But guess what, I think this is the correct link: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/24267-macross-delta-super-parts-set-for-dx-chogokin-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom-limited-edition.html

Don't you want to click it? :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be downvoted by my secret follower. :rofl:

Now that's click baiting! :spiteful: 

On the downvote....I knew MWF has lurkers, but stalkers? :shok:

2 hours ago, Saviant said:

Same here, I really only wanted the VF-31C with super parts and the VF-31A and I ended up with 2 A, 2 C and all but Arad so far :)

MacrossxBandai got us good! I have 4 valks so far and chucky would make it 5 with arad 31A a potential 6...gah and to think i told myself max it at 3...

Edited by seti88

9 minutes ago, seti88 said:

MacrossxBandai got us good! I have 4 valks so far and chucky would make it 5 with arad 31A a potential 6...gah and to think i told myself max it at 3...

I have a few more than 5, sad part was it started when I remembered the mospeada ride armors were released and from 1 thing to another I brought all of frontier and movies, then delta and movie and onto Yamato/arcadia, Hi Metal R, then to delta, and now the new 1/48 lol

Edited by Saviant

1 hour ago, ridgebacks said:

fsPKVZ6.png

Didn't get an email but when I checked my order history out of the blue...

I almost give up on my 31A order. At least NY kept their promise and actually fulfill the order instead of cancel it even after all those time. 

Glad that you finally going to get your VF-31A, ridgebacks. Congrats, sir! :good: 

22 minutes ago, ridgebacks said:

The last time I sent in a support ticket was September. Guess they gave up and just gave me my valk.

Just want to add that the lost package support ticket that I have with them since May 2017 hasn't been resolved. :cray: 

15 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Haha i see where the previous left off and i started...sorry dude didnt mean to clickbait ya...

Now that's click baiting! :spiteful: 

On the downvote....I knew MWF has lurkers, but stalkers? :shok:

Hahaha! Don't tell me you clicked on the link too, Seti. :lol:

As for the stalkers, you didn't notice that most of my comments are being downvoted? Even those small praise comments? :ph34r:

:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yeah i noticed the downvotes, not just on yours, but others as well..

ghost in the MWF!?

A very clicky  one indeed. Amusing and yet strange.

Edited by Mazinger

6 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I gotta admit it...yes i clicked! :rolleyes: lucky it just went to the same NY page and not a virus page!
Yeah i noticed the downvotes, not just on yours, but others as well..

ghost in the MWF!?

No worries. Actually, I'm just amused. 8)

5 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I only wanted the J C and E really. Now I have J, C, S, and movie F. Plus the superpacks for J and C, and the Drakkens on order for the F.

I was planning on C and E with a pair of F SPs to hang on them. Now I already have A, C, movie F, S, the 2xF packs and also waiting for the Drakens, besides the things Bandai hasn't even released yet. It never ends!

Edited by WaferMouse

Just reading on Sanity's and WaferMouse's reply, I originally wanted the C then switched to J Kai, due to the better colours than the F. Found out that the J Kai was a lottery so aimed for the S. 

Got the C at a price that I could afford and held off on getting the S. Movie F followed months later and unsure on getting the S as I planned to get the Arnoured packs. Have Supers for C and F.

Saw the Armoured Pack for the S with 6 stands supporting the sucker and wondering about the joints after a period of time, called off in getting the Armoured packs (takes up a whole Detolf shelf as a complete unit).

Still holding off on the S for now, eventually will get it plus Supers (and the Speaker pod if it gets made).

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Saw the Armoured Pack for the S with 6 stands supporting the sucker and wondering about the joints after a period of time, called off in getting the Armoured packs (takes up a whole Detolf shelf as a complete unit).

Yeah, I'd already resigned to the notion that I'll need an extra Detolf when I move house this year, especially since I got the S for the specific purpose of hanging the AP on it (I just love that Stampede aesthetic). Hopefully I can cram the AP between two other VFs in my double Detolf.

2 hours ago, Saviant said:

As I said I would post the pictures of the damaged leg when I get home.

708Tdg7.jpg

L3jKUGr.jpg

W9YfAAs.jpg

now I notice mine VF31S also have this gap, minor problem as long as it don't have any broken part.

wRDY6JN.jpg

Edited by Marcion

compare to this I brought last year too from Taobao bulky stock of VF31JKai(no figure, 2x missile, stand and no box), is actuary left over factory with bad batch production it is near same price as VF31S pre order + shipping fee I have brought. I have to fix it some paint scratch , and wrong screw they used made a huge gap on upper intake , and other. but both side of the leg seem don't have any gap.

2RacEOp.jpg

I say Bandai still having trouble of QC with many schedule production toy on the run.

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

FYI, they showed off Chuck's valk at the same show as the VF-31 "armored" pack.

Yep that's true, but this are I think are brand new and usually when this FB page focus in just one figure and post it the PO is not that far away, I'm calculating a February date for the PO. 

1 hour ago, Alex GS said:

Hory shat!! finally!

from Facebook Supreme Mecha gunplavn 

DX Chogokin VF 31E Chuck Mustang

image.png.58664925bd9f1950dd9a88315e8d2f5b.png

I think that same pic came from the same Tamashii Nation 2018 event where they showed the Armored VF-31S and the DX VF-1 Missile Set and Super/Strike Pack:
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/322103

Below is Seti's post back in October.

On 10/25/2018 at 4:47 AM, seti88 said:

CHUCKY!!!

DX009.jpg.98d98d848a7bd184e828a61058c4e8e3.jpg

On 1/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, type j9 said:

Hi everyone

How many of you still have open orders at nippon yassan for vf31a
I have 2 on order at nipponyassan and still not sent, the sending is in small packet

Thank you for your reply

I am also still waiting for my two copies from NY.

6 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

If you want to feel better about the VF-31 situation, just think how the Sv-262Ba fanbase feels. :p 

Yup. I passed on the SV-262 because I wanted the Ba version. Had I known that by 2019 there still wouldn't be any sign of one, I might have taken the bait on Keith's.