Still no new pre-order announcements for any new Macross Delta products? Come on Bandai! Where's your Christmas spirit? At least give us an announcement for when the armor pack is going to be released! :)

Seeing that bandai release schedule is full till April for the vf-4, am thinking  the earliest for any announcements would be abt February/march next year.

...just found out, taking into consideration the 1/48 vf-1 weapons pack which the release dates are in may, I thk any more new announcements may be in April...

Edited by seti88

10 hours ago, brouken said:

Still no new pre-order announcements for any new Macross Delta products? Come on Bandai! Where's your Christmas spirit? At least give us an announcement for when the armor pack is going to be released! :)

Bandai’s ‘Christmas Spirit’ is to give us a ‘Christmas Breather’ in preparation for their 2019 Consumers Spending Schemes. :db:

Didn’t you get the ‘Consumer’s Memo’? :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Numbninja said:

Just a few days ago....i found out that T-Rex does the engineering for a bunch of bandai's toys, the vf-31 included. these guys are awesome, i'd like to know their methods on how they approach these things.

Wow, if true! They’ve been designing some of the best toys in recent memory to me. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Wow, if true! They’ve been designing some of the best toys in recent memory to me. 

Its listed on their twitter sir....also they did a interview with a online publication and the writer mentioned that the amount of toys, popular soc, mb, etc they had sitting in their studio that they did the engineering for that they got no credit for was mind blowing. but with that nda, gotta keep it on the hush.

Those are the super packs from the TV series. The super packs usually came out several months after their valk was released. With the announcement of Arad's Armor Pack during Tamashii Nations 2018 however, we don't know if Bandai is going to release Arad's super pack or armor pack first. Its a waiting game now until the next official announcement.

As for whether you can do that pose with the toy, I'll leave that to the other members because I haven't had the time to fiddle with mine. :)

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

NY finally come through or what?

NY

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Which shipping method?

SAL Small Packet x 3.  i actually got the postal notice a couple of weeks back, but was too busy to pick it up at the post office.

as previously mentioned, now that i have 4 in hand, i will dispose of one.

if anyone has the Arcadia Altira Island resin model or the VF-171 with Sheryl on the back, maybe we can work out a trade or something.  

8 hours ago, Numbninja said:

Its listed on their twitter sir....also they did a interview with a online publication and the writer mentioned that the amount of toys, popular soc, mb, etc they had sitting in their studio that they did the engineering for that they got no credit for was mind blowing. but with that nda, gotta keep it on the hush.

Cool! I like it when the designers are noted on the box or somewhere in the packaging and wish it was done more often.

45 minutes ago, Major Focker said:

NY

SAL Small Packet x 3.  i actually got the postal notice a couple of weeks back, but was too busy to pick it up at the post office.

as previously mentioned, now that i have 4 in hand, i will dispose of one.

if anyone has the Arcadia Altira Island resin model or the VF-171 with Sheryl on the back, maybe we can work out a trade or something.  

Congrats on finally getting your 3 x 31A order from NY.  Hopefully everyone else who is still waiting will get theirs soon, or have received them already.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to pose this question here since this could mean the completion of the Delta Squadron. Now surfacing ia a supposed Valkyrie Factory picture of their upcoming VF-31 on FB. My question is, “Would you consider buying this to complete your missing 31 if they were to release Chuck’s Siegfried?”

With Valkyrie Factory taking on the VF-31 they surely are playing on dangerous grounds.

BA13F74C-5C3F-411F-A831-30D4F33EB38D.jpeg

On 10/25/2018 at 12:47 PM, seti88 said:

CHUCKY!!!

DX009.jpg.98d98d848a7bd184e828a61058c4e8e3.jpg

DX010.jpg.f733630b0035f2087a530acca8c5e71b.jpg

11 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Just wanted to pose this question here since this could mean the completion of the Delta Squadron. Now surfacing ia a supposed Valkyrie Factory picture of their upcoming VF-31 on FB. My question is, “Would you consider buying this to complete your missing 31 if they were to release Chuck’s Siegfried?”

With Valkyrie Factory taking on the VF-31 they surely are playing on dangerous grounds.

There you go. The thread gained a few pages over the course of about 48 hours at the time so I suspect you missed this in the flurry of comments on the AP.

4 hours ago, Rogueload said:

Couldn’t stand my 31S naked anymore so bought some 31C supers and painted them to match the teal of Arad’s supers.  

4EC559A5-79C2-4E5E-9374-FAE314C96DA9.jpeg

Looks good but I can't understand why you can't stand it.  I think it looks great on it's own sans armor.  Of course I have mine loaded up with eight reaction missiles.

6761180F-6F0F-42ED-9C4E-18E208986FCA.thumb.jpeg.0bf7c98c1a17455756d22fd68d4bfd4e.jpeg

Edited by Mommar