1 hour ago, iguanaman8989 said:

I’m not a fan of installing the battroid mode clips. It looks really cool, but sliding them along the painted edge of the wing just makes me super nervous.

I understand where your getting nervous.

Edit: Removed my previous posts as I didn't do it properly. Here's is another suggestion: Put a very thin layer of clear nail polish (on the painted part of Messer's wings and let it cure before putting on the clips.

Edited by borgified

13 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Friend emailed me earlier asking if I got my 31A yet. Told him I've had mine since April. He then cursed NY and wished he had just taken my usual offer to preorder an extra valk for him. 

Another satisfied customer! 

Unless you pre ordered anywhere else than NY, if u had pre ordered for him thru NY, I think you won’t have either your own or his, as NY fudged the order for people whom made multiple orders, sans 2 or was it 3 guys here

There were 2 people who received their orders for 2 x 31As.

NY has offered to reduce orders for multiple copies to 1 and ship out sooner rather than later. 

I’m waiting on mine. IDGAF if it takes another year. I will continue bugging them until I get what I paid for. 

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

Unless you pre ordered anywhere else than NY, if u had pre ordered for him thru NY, I think you won’t have either your own or his, as NY fudged the order for people whom made multiple orders, sans 2 or was it 3 guys here

Do I sound like someone who preordered their 31A from NY? :lol:

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

There were 2 people who received their orders for 2 x 31As. 

NY has offered to reduce orders for multiple copies to 1 and ship out sooner rather than later. 

I’m waiting on mine. IDGAF if it takes another year. I will continue bugging them until I get what I paid for. 

I don't know if I was counted in there, but I got my 2, 31As months later.  I also had been pretty persistent with them on email.  I won't be doing business with them again. 
The irony is that I offered to reduce down to 1 if that meant I would be more certain of getting 1 and refund the remaining amount, and they steadfastly refused to do so.

3 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

I don't know if I was counted in there, but I got my 2, 31As months later.  I also had been pretty persistent with them on email.  I won't be doing business with them again. 
The irony is that I offered to reduce down to 1 if that meant I would be more certain of getting 1 and refund the remaining amount, and they steadfastly refused to do so.

There's just no consistency there.  I asked them if it was possible to reduce my order and refund the other, and they did it within minutes, but there was no discussion about an actual refund, they just immediately sent it to store credit, and didn't even bother to ask me whether that was acceptable.

I dunno.  I would have liked to have both, but in hindsight I'd rather have different markings on the second one anyway. 

Edited by Chronocidal

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

There's just no consistency there.  I asked them if it was possible to reduce my order and refund the other, and they did it within minutes, but there was no discussion about an actual refund, they just immediately sent it to store credit, and didn't even bother to ask me whether that was acceptable.

I dunno.  I would have liked to have both, but in hindsight I'd rather have different markings on the second one anyway. 

Did NY already sent you emails before stating that they will give you store credit since they don't refund? I did before with my one order from them, but I just ignored it and kept on asking the status until it went to in preparation.

Amazon Japan has the Movie Version 31f listed up at roughly 18.4k yen at 15% off the regular listed price if anyone wants their copy.  I know.. I bit the bullet too early to get my copy right way as I would have saved 3.1k yen by now. :(

Edit: Speaking of the Movie Version of the 31f, I found another review.

Edited by borgified

8 hours ago, borgified said:

I bit the bullet too early to get my copy right way as I would have saved 3.1k yen by now. :(

That’s the game we collectors love to play. We can’t predict stuff. What if you didn’t bit the bullet early and now you’re paying more than MSRP because it’s hard to get it? That ‘statement’ will change but not the ‘sad face emoticon’. 

What matters is you’re happy that you have it. Period. ;)

19 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Beautiful picture @Saburo even for a test shot, makes want to open my VF 31S yep I haven't opened and I haven't opened my VF 31C  as well, yikes! 

12 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

You and me both.

What's wrong with you people?! Open them! Let them breathe air. They're suffocating.

BowedSoftAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_res

:lol:

28 minutes ago, Alex GS said:

Beautiful picture @Saburo even for a test shot, makes want to open my VF 31S yep I haven't opened and I haven't opened my VF 31C  as well, yikes! 

Thank you @Alex GS! I did a bunch of test shots so I can see  composition and fine tune my lighting and to try out various setups.  

You should open the 31S and swoosh it around a bit. :D

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

That’s the game we collectors love to play. We can’t predict stuff. What if you didn’t bit the bullet early and now you’re paying more than MSRP because it’s hard to get it? That ‘statement’ will change but not the ‘sad face emoticon’. 

What matters is you’re happy that you have it. Period. ;)

Whenever something goes cheaper than what i paid for at preorder, i'm always sooooooooo tempted to just buy another one. But its cheap i have to buy it. LOL! I keep looking at this new 31F and forcing myself to leave it. I already have one plus 2 of the previous release.

Edited by Sandman