I finally had enough stuff waiting at Anime Export to have my -31A shipped...can't believe how long they can hold stuff...either not too many people take advantage of that service or they have a huge storage room...

It must be killing NY to not be able to sell their stock of -31A's at the current market rate....lol...I can imagine shelves worth of them at NY....waiting for their buyers to "give up" on hope....:acute:

38 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I'd only planned to get 1 VF-31a, I just happened to end up with 3 while making sure I got at least 1...

You can sell one to me so we can both have 2. ^_^

38 minutes ago, Mommar said:

You should have bought nine and then wait until 2025 to receive them.

Hahaha! That is more like talking retirement plans now. :lol: 

19 minutes ago, borgified said:

As goofy as it sounds, I wonder how would Mirage's 31c look like with the Lil' Drakens on the wings... I know that Mirage used the SV-262 Ba in the movie.  

Given how likely it seems like we're ever going to get a Ba in the first place, that may be as close as you can get. :p

My reduced 31A order should be arriving today.. provided my change of address worked correctly.  I'm not necessarily upset at NY for screwing up the order, but I'm absolutely pissed at how bad they've been at addressing the issue.  I'm just glad they agreed to ship me a single, and credit me for the other one.  Seeing the prices climb, I'm just not betting I'd get any at all if I waited until they got around to filling my double order.

Fortunately for them, I'm in the middle of moving, and I've become acutely aware of just how many Macross boxes I have eating up closet space.  I'd still rather have my original order of two, but I might be reducing my duplicates in the future anyway.

58 minutes ago, borgified said:

As goofy as it sounds, I wonder how would Mirage's 31c look like with the Lil' Drakens on the wings... I know that Mirage used the SV-262 Ba in the movie.  

I'm going to load that up as soon as my lil-dracken set shows up, sometime in February.

11 hours ago, borgified said:

I like the sound of this! Maybe I'll switch the black SPs I have on Mirage to Messer and put the Drakens on Mirage.

7 minutes ago, jenius said:

Well that makes me feel better about my order they still haven't shipped.

Sorry lol. 

Im over here wanting one but not entirely sure if I should buy since I already had one or pick up the 31S.

obviously it’s chose what you like but I’d like to here what you guys think

Review of the Movie Version 31f as of now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKyi1PPLClo

Hmm... Messer's/Hayate's or Arad's?? Note that I still don't have either one of them.

Edit: His words - "Delta as an anime is not very good. The toys are way better".  

** YMMV **  

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Review of the Movie Version 31f as of now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKyi1PPLClo

Hmm... Messer's/Hayate's or Arad's?? Note that I still don't have either one of them.

Edit: His words - "Delta as an anime is not very good. The toys are way better".  

** YMMV **  

I still like the 31F without the drakens, so will stick with messer's version. 

IMO messer/hayate vs arad, it depends if you want to have drakens on your wings or armored packs on your valk....

Get Arad's version if you are planning to get the armor packs that will be released in future. Nothing to stop you armoring messer too, but the armor parts are color co-ordinated for arad...

2 hours ago, Foblander said:

I've never seen Macross Delta. I'm thinking about picking up a VF-31 DX toy. What has been the best release or have they all been great? What is your favorite VF-31 design (other than the VF-31A)? 

They're all well engineered, it's mainly which paint scheme/head you prefer.

Personally I like Mirage's VF-31C the most.

2 hours ago, Foblander said:

I've never seen Macross Delta. I'm thinking about picking up a VF-31 DX toy. What has been the best release or have they all been great? What is your favorite VF-31 design (other than the VF-31A)? 

Head-wise, I like the VF-31C more. But overall scheme-wise, I like the VF-31J/Kai.

3 hours ago, Foblander said:

VF-31S Arad Custom all day! Just wait till they release the Armored Pack for it. :)

6 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I must have missed it---have we seen armor parts for Arad?  (as in, officially solicited by Bandai, with pics, to pre-order)

No preorder date announcement yet. But they've already shown a prototype in some Japanese hobby magazine. And hopefully they show a painted sample on the upcoming TN2018 next week.

V4eKwMA.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

15 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

No preorder date announcement yet. But they've already shown a prototype in some Japanese hobby magazine. And hopefully they show a painted sample on the upcoming TN2018 next week.

V4eKwMA.jpg

I hope they show a painted sample.  I am excited for this release.

22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

V4eKwMA.jpg

I haven’t bought the 31s due to budget reason, but have the others, is it safe to assume the armor will fit on one of the other models, or is it going to have custom colours to match the 31s.  Sorry I haven’t watched delta so don’t know much.