12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I doubt. Price for this is just stable at Y30000+.

Just need some photo's in saburo's hanger then. :spiteful:

Yea, i just cant imagine it being released in any other form being from a game, so that sort of fulfill's the rare aspect of it....
Of course, being from a game it may not resonate so much with regular macross viewers but since its the 31 is evolved from it, perhaps there is demand there.

14 hours ago, Slave IV said:

You talking about the 31A? I haven't heard anyone having issues getting the Kais that were ordered as in stock...

As for the 31A, I have no idea other than I wish I got an order in with them.

Yes I meant the Kairos. So anyone have any idea how NY is getting these one by one?

7 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, you could re-sell on here at cost. I'd probably go for it if I can't find one on HLJ tomorrow.

The order was cancelled before I paid for it so nothing shipped out but good thing you were able to secure one.

18 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, if you don't mind waiting over 6 months to get only half of your original order. <_< 

I picked a lousy freaking time to finally cave and request the reduction.  They made the shipping label just in time for the package to be stuck in limbo while they deal with all the delays imposed by that typhoon.

Yeah, I don't mind...I haven't opened mine yet anyways. I'm never concerned about when I get the stuff I order as long as I get it in the end.

I would say chuck is definitely a given, knowing there will be demand for squad completion. The walkure brand is too compelling for a 5th valk not too appear.

The A on the other hand, yes i agree bandai may/may not re-release,  however seeing at how the 31A sells like hotcakes (even non-transformable kits), it would really be  un-bandai'ish to turn away from such a huge sales potential.

On the 262, i still think its an iconic valk, probably demand for it was lost in the hype of all the 31 releases. That may have made bandai decide to try to release more (like the elvis valk) in a slow drip fashion (say over 3-5years? after the movie), rather than a surge like the 31 valks.. 

Edited by seti88

5 hours ago, Dirtyboy said:

So the Hayate VF-31F comes with some draken connectors and a Hayate pilot figure, otherwise there is literally 0 difference between this and the VF-31F?

It's the same one and includes a Messer pilot also, connectors for the Lil'Drakens in Battriod/Gerwalk and Fighter modes. The Lil' Draken add on set is the same for the SV-262 sans the sword and the shield.

I believe it's a newer look of the box this time round.

Here's the pic (same link as the one that @seti88 has posted).

DpXWYoSU8AALjMq.jpg

Edit: Now you made me think about getting a copy after I have Mirage's 31c... <_<

Edited by borgified

But they only limited release the

VF-19Advanced right?

my point my being Bandai has been known to hold back on the cash cow..

As much as I want a squadron of

VF 31-A kairos , I cant hold my breadth for the re release ..the prices on them now borders on ridiculous 

Edited by Bolt

Bandai has so many macross valks to choose from, it would be a shame to spend time re-releasing the exact same valk. They can still address the sales potential by tweaking the same mold, like the auto industry, facelifting.

So am not sure if the vf-19 advance is exactly a cash cow. Would you still want one if you can get the yf-19 instead?

On the 31a, I think bandai has no rush to release an arad or 02 version. Although as a collector I wish they did, but since the demand for it seems so strong, why not reserve it for slower sales period or even ride out on the inflation pricing. 

So, does it seem like bandai has the macross market cornered? 

Edited by seti88

50 minutes ago, seti88 said:

So am not sure if the vf-19 advance is exactly a cash cow. Would you still want one if you can get the yf-19 instead?

Absolutely.

Although I already have an Advanced 19.

Im planning on the YF, of course . .

so the answer would be BOTH!

I think 19’s are my most collected vak aside from the VF-1’s. Counting models. 

52 minutes ago, seti88 said:

1>>On the 31a, I think bandai has no rush to release an arad or 02 version. Although as a collector I wish they did, but since the demand for it seems so strong, why not reserve it for slower sales period or even ride out on the inflation pricing. 

2>>So, does it seem like bandai has the macross market cornered? 

1>> because demand is a fickle thing sometimes... but if they've got a production schedule laid-out for 1 or 2 years already, then I can see why there's no rush

2>>on Transformable toys? they're certainly the biggest name in the game...

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

Bandai has so many macross valks to choose from, it would be a shame to spend time re-releasing the exact same valk. They can still address the sales potential by tweaking the same mold, like the auto industry, facelifting.

On the 31a, I think bandai has no rush to release an arad or 02 version. Although as a collector I wish they did, but since the demand for it seems so strong, why not reserve it for slower sales period or even ride out on the inflation pricing. 

So, does it seem like bandai has the macross market cornered? 

I do not think bandai benefits from inflated price, they still only get what price they sold ar release, the inflated prices only benefit the scalpers

1 minute ago, Guyffon said:

I do not think bandai benefits from inflated price, they still only get what price they sold ar release, the inflated prices only benefit the scalpers

They might not benefit from the inflated prices, but they absolutely screw with supply to keep demand high, and ensure their runs sell out.

Just now, Chronocidal said:

They might not benefit from the inflated prices, but they absolutely screw with supply to keep demand high, and ensure their runs sell out.

This I agree with, the up driven market went a bit crazy for this valk, until prices around USD 2K have been reported, I don’t think any other valk ever sold for this kind of pricing, bandai, arcadia or otherwise