6 hours ago, Jasonc said:

See, and I created my order 3 days before this, and I'm still waiting.

OK, get this. I send them a message, telling them that they passed my order up, and I reference order numbers that past mine and by how many days. They come up with something that didn't make too much sense, so I then reply, "So, does this mean I will be next? I've literally been passed over". I check back in my email, go there and find this. .Screenshot_20180830-214045_Chrome.thumb.jpg.41d78e6d6a0a5c7e8ed24701549f06dc.jpg

Order number or date when you ordered doesnt matter anymore. You should really send a constant follow up on them to get your 31A (the moment they have one).

I still dont know where they are getting these stocks. Its almost half a year from the release date.

I posted another ticket with a similar note, saying I'd heard of orders placed after mine that have already been sent.  We'll see if I get any kind of response.  If they offer to send me just one, and refund the other as store credit, I'll probably take it at this point, since that would probably pay for a pair of armor packs.

2 hours ago, Jasonc said:

OK, get this. I send them a message, telling them that they passed my order up, and I reference order numbers that past mine and by how many days. They come up with something that didn't make too much sense, so I then reply, "So, does this mean I will be next? I've literally been passed over". I check back in my email, go there and find

I also got Preparation in Progress for the 31A today after nagging NY somewhat politely last night (For the hundredth time). Order Date Oct 7.

I feel they are holding these for mark-ups once people give up.

7 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I posted another ticket with a similar note, saying I'd heard of orders placed after mine that have already been sent.  We'll see if I get any kind of response.  If they offer to send me just one, and refund the other as store credit, I'll probably take it at this point, since that would probably pay for a pair of armor packs.

I politely asked for a refund, and it quickly went to preparation in progress, than shipped after that. It has made its way to New York. I'll be interested to see if it comes in the tamashii brown, or naked.

10 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I did the same and got a non-commital response. Guess I have to wait until Monday to see if there’s any movement. 

I can't even call my response "non-committal"... they literally just said they'd ask the dispatch center about it, probably because I asked if there was any issue shipping it.  We'll see if I get anything more in the next few days, but I'm really not holding my breath at this point.

32 minutes ago, Jasonc said:

Is this a new Messer 31, or the original?

I believe that this is the original 31f as the newest one has not been released (unless someone was gotten a advanced copy of the re-issue ahead of time through "un-official means"). :ph34r:

You cant visually spot the difference between the original F and hayate's F, because there is none. 

The only visual "clue" which F valk this is, would be whether its messer or hayate, in the pilot seat. 

It seems from the first pic it looks a lil bit like hayate but its hard to tell due to the frosted canopy.

More importantly are how the lil draken clips attach on; which shows them attaching via a back of the wings via a clip-on. 
It seems bent at an angle from the bottom of the wing, so it may just be hanging on due to friction.

I thk this is a very replicate-able via 3D print.

If so, it might also act as an extra wing pylon to attach ordinance, in replacement of lil drakens! 

Edited by seti88

2 hours ago, ridgebacks said:

Interesting. It seems there's 2 types of adapter. It does seem the right side (the VF's right) one is a more "correct" angle according to the movie. In the movie the VF has enough clearance to land. It might be impossible with the left one's angle.

Pretty sure there's only one adapter; it just attaches to the foldable section of the wings and the wings themselves are at different angles.

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

You cant visually spot the difference between the original F and hayate's F, because there is none. 

The only visual "clue" would be whether its messer or hayate in the pilot seat. It seems from the first pic it looks a lil bit like hayate but its hard to tell due to the frosted canopy.

More important in the pics are how the lil draken clips attach on which shows them attaching via a back of the wings via a clip-on. 
It seems bent at an angle from the bottom of the wing, so it may just be hanging on due to friction.

I thk this is a very replicate-able via 3D print.

From the placeholder images Bandai's shown on their site the clips appear to connect to the hardpoints on the outer wing sections; still easily printable but I'm expecting we'll get a better hold than just friction.

Just now, Jaustin89 said:

Pretty sure there's only one adapter; it just attaches to the foldable section of the wings and the wings themselves are at different angles.

According to the content listings for the new VF-31 Messer and the new Lil' Draken pack, there's 2 sets of adapters. One for fighter/gerwalk, and one for battroid.

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

According to the content listings for the new VF-31 Messer and the new Lil' Draken pack, there's 2 sets of adapters. One for fighter/gerwalk, and one for battroid.

Correct; I was referring to the images in the linked tweet though which has the Drakens set at different angles by angling the wing tips differently.

On the VF-31A front, Hasegawa are at least reissuing their 1/72 kit in December. So... y'know, if you're so desperate for SOMETHING VF-31A that you'll learn how to mask, paint, and glue for it.

Go the extra step and mix it together with a transforming Bandai kit and you've pretty much got the same thing as the DX, right?

Right???

On 8/29/2018 at 4:16 PM, Mommar said:

That's the sleeve the double discs come in.  Tenjin did a good job, however, three of those valks are never seen wearing the armor in animation and Bandai usually only produces stuff that's appeared in anime.  Realistically it would make sense to make the armor for all the Valks, might as well milk the mold if they're going to make it.  But don't hold your breath.

Here's to hope.

MMD-13jpg.jpg

16 minutes ago, Graham said:

So in the movie, what's the reason why Delta are using Lil' Drakens on the wings on their VF-31s?

Answer with spoiler tags please in case anybody cares about spoilers.

Spoiler

It's just Messer's valkyrie. It was captured by Windermere, and then re-captured by Hayate, along with the 262 Mirage flew.

31 minutes ago, Graham said:

So in the movie, what's the reason why Delta are using Lil' Drakens on the wings on their VF-31s?

Answer with spoiler tags please in case anybody cares about spoilers.

Spoiler

As per Mirage's statement when they found Messer's Siegfried with the Lil Drakens, it looks like Windermerean is studying it for is combat capability. Hence it's probably why they're testing it with the Lil Drakens. Hayate didn't unload the Lil Drakens when they escaped.