12 hours ago, GabrielV said:

Those definitely DO look good together in formation like that.  It almost makes me want a Messer VF-31.

Jungle and Manda has Messer's valk. 

Jungle: Three choices

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=116&do=detail&id=103000008289

You might as well take the Supers along with it.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2408397

Manda: Two choices

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1087857991&ref=list

For those who are still in the hunt for Arad, Amiami has one up for grabs for 23K yen.  The one on Manda for 22k yen is gone while the 25K yen is still there.

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-037574-R

I just used an eBay promo code: PRONTO15 and some eBay bucks to get Mirage’s Super Parts for $97 shipped EMS from Japan! Woo! Code’s only good until 10:00PM Pacific time today! Go get!

On 8/8/2018 at 1:05 PM, Sildani said:

I just used an eBay promo code: PRONTO15 and some eBay bucks to get Mirage’s Super Parts for $97 shipped EMS from Japan! Woo! Code’s only good until 10:00PM Pacific time today! Go get!

I wish I saw this yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here.

Just posted to show how the radome looks like folded in battroid.

The other mode would be deployed radome behind the back in battroid, but i suspect that may be a tight fit depending on how much the wings can spread to make room for the radome opened.

47 minutes ago, borgified said:

Ah! So my post did help you after all @BlueMax. ;)

Yes,  I was looking for a set of Messer's supers for a while, but those i could find are waaaaay over priced. This set, while still expensive, was much much more palatable. Went ahead to get it as soon as i saw your post. Thanks again! 

Woof! Man NY really not inspiring confidence these days. I will say that when the Arcadia Garland came out they shipped it out with all of my other items (that were released in December) right away. Interestingly, all of the boxes except the Arcadia were pretty dinged up so I don't recommend you leaving stuff in NY's warehouse for 7 months.

EDIT - they would probably be so much better off if they stopped custom making their own boxes. EMS is a weight-based system, they don't need to shave every inch of the size of the box.. it's silly. 

Edited by jenius

5 minutes ago, jenius said:

Woof! Man NY really not inspiring confidence these days. I will say that when the Arcadia Garland came out they shipped it out with all of my other items (that were released in December) right away. Interestingly, all of the boxes except the Arcadia were pretty dinged up so I don't recommend you leaving stuff in NY's warehouse for 7 months.

EDIT - they would probably be so much better off if they stopped custom making their own boxes. EMS is a weight-based system, they don't need to shave every inch of the size of the box.. it's silly. 

More box means more weight. :D

FWIW, I bought a Milia Premium during their flash sale, and it only took them a week to ship it out.

6 minutes ago, jenius said:

I like it, as it helps the items arrive in good condition. NY has some of the best packaging of items, bubble wrap and a conformal box that doesn't let things rattle or crumple.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

I'm not terribly concerned if the box gets a little dinged up, as long as the toy arrives undamaged. 

What's unacceptable is taking weeks to ship an item out, especially if I paid for for EMS shipping. Putting something in a box and sending it out should not take more time than traveling halfway around the world. 

3 hours ago, recon said:

I would say amiami has the best packaging now as compared to NY. Large box with plenty of room and packing material

You forgot to mention Manda as well.. Their packing methods are also very good. If the outer boxes can take a beating and leave the inside product safe, then I'm good.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

What's unacceptable is taking weeks to ship an item out, especially if I paid for EMS shipping. Putting something in a box and sending it out should not take more time than traveling halfway around the world. 

That's one of my pet peeves. It takes umpteen hours to so call "bullet proof" the packaging and they sent it out weeks later and you paid by using EMS and not snail mail. I get that some may go the snail mail just to save on shipping costs, however pricer items are better off going EMS.

Wow!!! I placed my order on 10/14 and my order number is 391306 and I still have not received any sort of preparation notice but Funkymonkeyjava did. Man I was hoping that NY shipped these out in order of when the purchase was made. I need to email these people again and find out why this is happening.

35 minutes ago, zulu said:

Wow!!! I placed my order on 10/14 and my order number is 391306 and I still have not received any sort of preparation notice but Funkymonkeyjava did. Man I was hoping that NY shipped these out in order of when the purchase was made. I need to email these people again and find out why this is happening.

Honestly, I think they changed my status just to shut me up. It means diddly squat until the item actually ships. But, my new status makes me feel special. B))

Just received my VF-31S Arad, unfortunately the left wing is a loosey goosey, it won't lock in and just hanging down. Also, the right thuster is a bit loose too. Seems like someone at the factory been playing with my copy before they box it up. 

57 minutes ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Honestly, I think they changed my status just to shut me up. It means diddly squat until the item actually ships. But, my new status makes me feel special. B))

LoL, mine has been prep in progress for weeks. It is to silence the emails. It means nothing unfortunately.

My 31S arrived last week and I've finally had a chance to transform it. Gotta say, whilst I love the design and colouring of the Valk, the finish and QA on mine is worse than my 31A and 31C. There was some debris under the paint on one shoulder edge and some stray paint on the back pack. Also, all the joints seem SUPER stiff.

It does look sharp in a black suit, though:

DSC_0647~01.jpg