Congrats to those who got their VF-31S Arad already!

I wish I could share in the revelry, given that this IS the Delta valk that I've been looking forward to the most, but I have to wait a bit longer since I had mine pre-ordered at NY together with the Robot Damashii Zeta Plus, which is coming out on the 28th of July.

I'm guessing the Armored Pack will come out first, before Chuck's 31?

1 minute ago, brouken said:

I'm guessing the Armored Pack will come out first, before Chuck's 31?

It's more like VF-31S Armored Pack first, VF-31A Armored Pack second, other VF-31's Armored Pack and VF-31S' and VF-31A's Super Packs in-between. And then years later after the next Macross series is ended, they will announce Chuck's VF-31E as a Tamashii Web Exclusive release bundled with its Armored Pack. ^_^

5 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Still not sold on the Christmas color scheme, but it's not terrible either. 

Hehe!! That's pretty much what my partner said when I opened mine yesterday! looks like a Xmas edition! :rofl: but agreed, does look very Christmasy.. :rolleyes:

And that the head lasers are too chunky and look a little silly sticking out the top in fighter mode.. 

Also kinda agree with her on that. :mellow:

Still loving it and glad I got it. :good:

Found something interesting, the tips of the missiles included with VF-31S are a deeper red than the ones included with 31J Kai and the VF-31C Super Parts.

VF-31S (L) and VF-31J Kai/C (R)

B1054889-75AA-4EB9-AC56-10C14752B30C.thumb.jpeg.0455be40c6c6ab48c28ba9a0ecfd4f54.jpeg

The red on the missiles matches the stripes/accents of the VF-31S.

Edited by Saburo

Nice pics everyone!

Got mine yesterday and I'm really surprised with how much I like the 31S over the F and both iterations of the J, especially in Fighter mode. The C still wins the best Delta head design. Can't wait to get the Armor pack whenever that's released. B))

-b.

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Quick snap of the OG squadron leaders. :)

So who's the best between them? :ph34r:

2099473893_ogsquadronleaders.jpg.61b85399acb0f6900a7af9f878a84239.jpg

Ofcourse, Roy. I’ve never seen the other two do drink and fly like him and still goes back home safely. So yeah, Roy for me.  :ph34r:

^_^ Don’t drink and drive, folks.

Edited by no3Ljm

13 minutes ago, valhary said:

I really like the head type

Di6KavjW4AApb_n.jpg

The design does look a tad busy and I think they could have crafted the lasers a bit finer but overall I do like it.. 

My favourite of the 31 heads is still the A variant..

Edited by spanner

51 minutes ago, spanner said:

The design does look a tad busy and I think they could have crafted the lasers a bit finer but overall I do like it.. 

My favourite of the 31 heads is still the A variant..

That’s really my complaint.  I think Bandai made the head lasers too thick and it throws off the look.