You're not the only one double thinking about passing over Arad's 31s @raziel03  on the first offering.

That Dragon motif looks better to me than compared to Messer's or Hayate's Reaper IMHO.

The Stampede like Armour (to follow) will take it to another level. :D

Edited by borgified
Spelling

Since this is Delta squadron, shouldn't he have a triangle emblem instead? :lol:

(That was meant as a joke, before people start giving serious replies.)

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get it in hand. Still not a fan of the Christmas colors, but I do like S-type units.

5 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Reminds me of Gundam Heavyarms.

Thats nothin, Macross has VF31 Armored Heavyarms, and Heavylegs, and Heavywings and Heavychest!

Hope the final product wont turn out to be like the prototype!

Edited by seti88

16 hours ago, mamboeidos said:

was there a post where it shows pics of the VF-31 heads? the link is down now

See my post on page 429, 2nd post. 

17 hours ago, eXis10z said:

Looks very heavy and pose-unfriendly. 

No doubt that there is going to be a heavy duty clip that will support the valk and Armour. The question is... Will the valk still stand up unlike the 25 Armoured and crash into the ground?

Speaking of the 25, what motif is Osma's 25? 

Edited by borgified
clarification and spelling

Okay I got my VF-31S. I never imagined I would say this, but this is probably my favorite 31 variant and color scheme so far. The colors are muted so they don't look as colorful as I initially thought they would. 

And that 31S head unit is just badass looking! Also my favorite so far :)

Edited by ArchieNov

20 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Okay I got my VF-31S. I never imagined I would say this, but this is probably my favorite 31 variant and color scheme so far. The colors are muted so they don't look as colorful as I initially thought they would. 

And that 31S head unit is just badass looking! Also my favorite so far :)

this is my favourite followed by the kai. it's gorgeous in hand. love the layout.

2 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

pls tell me this can fly in fighter @ atmosphere. 

like those b.s. tornados. 

meanwhile, pencil thin supers have to be jettison because they're "too heavy" to fly @ atmosphere conditions:rolleyes: 

Doubt the AP can be flew in atmosphere. It's just too heavy and not enough propellant from those added boosters.

1 hour ago, Shukenzero said:

Incoming

27BB5F85-9D10-42C7-87BF-6B0F72E5CA16.jpeg

Wow! :shok: And that's a double wow. Wow for being so huge and wow for being so crazy huge. Not so super crazy on it so I'll probably just get one set. The rest of my 31 can stay with their Super Packs on. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, NeoVanguard said:

Do you think they will make a armored version for every VF-31 type or just for the S ( color wise)?

Even though most of the guys here says it was just Arad's, Chuck's, and Kairos' are the ones who was shown in the movie equipped with the Armored Pack, you'll never know if Bandai will decide to release one per Valk like the Movie Blu-ray Box shown below. As they say, be careful what you wish for. ^_^ 

On 7/19/2018 at 12:46 PM, UN Spacy said:

HOPE YALL SAVING UP

E77B6386-CEB4-4E69-89F7-7E3A4965E076.jpeg

21 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow! :shok: And that's a double wow. Wow for being so huge and wow for being so crazy huge. Not so super crazy on it so I'll probably just get one set. The rest of my 31 can stay with their Super Packs on. :lol: 

Even though most of the guys here says it was just Arad's, Chuck's, and Kairos' are the ones who was shown in the movie equipped with the Armored Pack, you'll never know if Bandai will decide to release one per Valk like the Movie Blu-ray Box shown below. As they say, be careful what you wish for. ^_^ 

I didn’t watch the movie. Thought it was only Arad. I just wish they’d announce something for the Kairos. It’s great naked but I’d like some supers.

I think I'll skip supers for the Kairos, but I'd absolutely grab armored packs for all 3 of mine. If only for the weapons pod and arm gattlings.

edit: Anyone who's gotten their VF-31S: does it look like there are changes for the armored pack? Extra tabs, slots, or the like?

Edited by Sanity is Optional

9 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

just to check with u guys... HLJ VF-31S is now sold out. Before they sold out i have place an order with them. So that mean I'm safe for my order?

and will it cancel my order if previously i have one shipped to me?

If you ordered your 2nd one after it got released and you receive the order confirmation, I'm sure you will be safe. Their only strict usually during the initial PO stage.

33 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

I didn’t watch the movie. Thought it was only Arad. I just wish they’d announce something for the Kairos. It’s great naked but I’d like some supers.

L to R: Chuck's, Arad's, 2 Kairos units.
MMD-12jpg.jpg

Chuck's and Arad's.
MMD-14jpg.jpg

MMD0017.jpg

17 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

just to check with u guys... HLJ VF-31S is now sold out. Before they sold out i have place an order with them. So that mean I'm safe for my order?

If you placed an order and got a confirmation email before it went into sold out status, then you're fine. 

However, if you bought one previously and it's a "limit 1 per customer" item then HLJ will cancel your order. 

Edited by Lolicon

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

If you placed an order and got a confirmation email, before it went into sold out status, then you're fine. 

However, if you bought one previously and it's a "limit 1 per customer" item then HLJ will cancel your order. 

Oh. I thought you can still order another one if the item is already released. Guess, I was wrong then.

20 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

3 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

If you placed an order and got a confirmation email before it went into sold out status, then you're fine. 

icic thanks. got them after PO so i guess i should be fine. Thanks again

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Oh. I thought you can still order another one if the item is already released. Guess, I was wrong then.

Yeah I tried to order a second 31J a couple of weeks after release and they canceled it. When they say "limit 1" they mean it! 

22 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

L to R: Chuck's, Arad's, 2 Kairos units.
MMD-12jpg.jpg

Chuck's and Arad's.
MMD-14jpg.jpg

MMD0017.jpg

Thanks for that. Yeah you jogged my memory I saw these pics a while back but didn’t really stick with me. I think the armour was made cos otherwise most people would be like psssh skip the radome valk.

from my observation, randome valk sell less. It is only until a few years have pass until their value increases so I do get Bandai decision (if it really impact the movie) for adding armor on Chuck's valkyrie.  Though what are the chances of releasing the armor for the web exclusive 31A, I will probably get the one for 31S and sell it later if the announce the armor for 31A.