If any of you bought multiple units from NY, you might want to consider bargaining with NY to reduce the order to 1 unit. I was told by customer support that I'd have a better chance of having it fulfilled compared to waiting for the full order which apparently might take up till the end of the year.

vf31a.jpg.7bec63113889cda8f23d12af4587353a.jpg

Edited by neoexcaliber

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Since they teased the armor pack at the same time promoting this 31S release, I think this would be the singular 31S release, and the armor fits over it.
Else why put the armor pack teaser in the same 31S promo?

Who knows tho, but I just dont want to gamble.

I think Bandai will make use of adapters since they are still getting orders on releases which needed the use of adapters...

If you are talking abt the 31F, the adapters are on the newer 31F release and both the lil drakens and 31F were promo'ed together.

So if that's the case, i dont think any adapters will be on the 31S release, but rather on the 31S armor parts.

Its all speculation...

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

looking forward to online videos of the 31S, since NY listed them as in stock..would like to see how the colors actually came out...

it is the most colourful of the bunch..

I'm pretty sure it's going to look awesome! ^_^

1 hour ago, bleecher said:

Was interesting in getting a second, but I figure with the new crazy armor pack in the newest movie, they'll have to retool the figure to have additional attachment points

And I'm pretty sure that Bandai already thought about that while posting a teaser sillhouette of the Armored Pack in the 31S promo page. ;)

By the way, for members who doesn't want to pay NY's Y23000, BigInJapan have it for Y21000.

https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/20914-macross-delta-vf-31s-siegfried-arad-molders-custom.html

6 hours ago, neoexcaliber said:

If any of you bought multiple units from NY, you might want to consider bargaining with NY to reduce the order to 1 unit. I was told by customer support that I'd have a better chance of having it fulfilled compared to waiting for the full order which apparently might take up till the end of the year.

vf31a.jpg.7bec63113889cda8f23d12af4587353a.jpg

Ok, this makes sense. And, at least they confirmed that they are continuing to fulfill single orders (slowly).

All DX are always sold out during PO period but recent delta DXes prices have been stable and are available at PO price or lower after release. even my local shops have reopened their PO for the 31S, a sign that stocks are aplenty.

I think we can wait a few days to observe the prices but those contented with the current 21-23k price should just go ahead to get it.

We never know for sure if the price will spike up or go down over the next few days.

2 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

All DX are always sold out during PO period but recent delta DXes prices have been stable and are available at PO price or lower after release. even my local shops have reopened their PO for the 31S, a sign that stocks are aplenty.

I think we can wait a few days to observe the prices but those contented with the current 21-23k price should just go ahead to get it.

We never know for sure if the price will spike up or go down over the next few days.

Ah right, if your local can get you a 31S at original PO prices, then by all means get that. I haven't seen any pre-ordered orders being cancelled as frequently online.
But with the DX 1J announcement, you never know right? Folks might be cancelling to save cash on  that...:lol:

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

Ah right, if your local can get you a 31S at original PO prices, then by all means get that. I haven't seen any pre-ordered orders being cancelled as frequently online.
But with the DX 1J announcement, you never know right? Folks might be cancelling to save cash on  that...:lol:

My local shops are still in dreamland thinking that they can reap a handsome profit off DXes. So none of us here are going to buy their stocks. By the time they wake up to reality, they probably have to sell it much lower to clear their stock.

Aside, I am pretty confident of getting the 31S at below 20k yen in the next few days. =)

3 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Hmm lower than PO price of 21k...well....its a bit of a stretch but you never know...

Would like to see on hand pics from anyone who gets their copy of Arad's valk please.  Hopefully that the colours actually is better than the mock up one that was displayed or as promoted online for the pre-orders.

No doubt that @Saburowill do his part. :lol: 

Hayate's units aside, the 31F and 31C have remained fairly constant in the 20k-22k range on Mandarake, so I wouldn't expect a big discount from them if you're planning on stalking their website for a 31S.

If you live in Japan and can go to a store in person, that's a different story.