The 31s is supposedly due on the 21st, so add 7 days to that. I miss that abt ami, as normally i would have an extra month to pay since my cc bill cuts over near the end of the month.

I went with HLJ on the 31S as couldn't secure it on ami, so i will have 3 days to pay.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

The 31s is supposedly due on the 21st, so add 7 days to that. I miss that abt ami, as normally i would have an extra month to pay since my cc bill cuts over near the end of the month.

I went with HLJ on the 31S as couldn't secure it on ami, so i will have 3 days to pay.

Awesome; as long as it can wait till the 27 I should be good.

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

How do you know it’s due the 21st?

Wow looks like they had alot coming in.

Hello 

We did not forget about your pre order, we should receive a new stock this month , if yes we will send your pre order at this time 

Please don't hesitate to send another message if you need anything else.

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

And then I got this:

31a.jpg.b9a364eaa79c2a492b4419725f610ac0.jpg

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

The Tamashii web listing: http://tamashii.jp/item/12492/

I actually accussed of NY on adding a week on the official release date (to avoid complaints on not shipping parcel fast for EMS) when all along what they declared is true. How horrible of me :rolleyes:

@neovanguard

Nice that yours is being prepped now.

To others that got affected by NY issue with 31A, I just want to also say that before they shipped mine, I was being extra nice/polite. I know that we are customers and we want to be treated as such but I was really desperate to get one and missing it at NY probably means missing it completely (wont pay 500 usd for it).

So the procedure is one, raise a ticket, and two be nice about it. Of course it is your decision if you want to stick with NY or not after that.

5 hours ago, NeoVanguard said:

Hello 

We did not forget about your pre order, we should receive a new stock this month , if yes we will send your pre order at this time 

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

And then I got this:

Congrats!!  The wait is finally over :D

4 hours ago, chyll2 said:

I actually accussed of NY on adding a week on the official release date (to avoid complaints on not shipping parcel fast for EMS) when all along what they declared is true. How horrible of me :rolleyes:

@neovanguard

Nice that yours is being prepped now.

To others that got affected by NY issue with 31A, I just want to also say that before they shipped mine, I was being extra nice/polite. I know that we are customers and we want to be treated as such but I was really desperate to get one and missing it at NY probably means missing it completely (wont pay 500 usd for it).

So the procedure is one, raise a ticket, and two be nice about it. Of course it is your decision if you want to stick with NY or not after that.

Completely agree. This was also my approach when I contacted them in June, and I got a response and shipment update within hours. 

I want to revive that old list that accounts for all pending and fulfilled orders from the different online shops. When we last updated it, it already showed that NY had fulfilled more orders than any other vendor (at least from the data submitted here). But they also had a lot more pending orders left to fulfill.

I’m thinking that now there are more on the fulfilled side rather than the pending.

5 hours ago, NeoVanguard said:

Hello 

Kind Regards

Nippon-yasan.com
Customer Service

And then I got this:

I got the same response to my ticket. No update tho :(

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

Finally got the VF31A from Nippon. They actually missed out my order and i wrote to them a copy of times and it took them a week to reply and then 3 days later, preparation in progress then another 3 days later finally shipped. Its came without the original brown box, dent at one corner and the front sticker of the box is not firmly sticked on. Doesn't seem like they got it from Bandai but the outside market...Anyway they kept to their promise and i guess they are still trying to fulfill all the orders. For those who are still waiting...Hang in there.

Just now, mamboeidos said:

Vf-31s at 23k?:blink:

Yeah NY originally had it for 17580 JPY which is what I got it for.  It’s usually a good idea to stay up and get it early and get it cheaper.

So Arad's 31s is getting mailed out two days before the official release date of those who have it pre-ordered from NY.

8 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

Vf-31s at 23k?:blink:

Wasn't that the asking price for Arad's or was ¥24k? I honestly don't remember anymore since I have Mirage's.

Edit: Maybe after the post pre-orders if anyone was missed it?

Edited by borgified

Since they teased the armor pack at the same time promoting this 31S release, I think this would be the singular 31S release, and the armor fits over it.
Else why put the armor pack teaser in the same 31S promo?

Who knows tho, but I just dont want to gamble.

Edited by seti88