2 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

pls dun tempt me man...

but If i were to get wonder to get the kai version or the normal ones...

of should i put the super parts on 31F

Considering the price difference, I'd say go with the Kai. ¥6000 yen more, comes with the missiles, and it'll probably have a larger value increase over time as it's limited.

8 minutes ago, mamboeidos said:

pls dun tempt me man...

but If i were to get wonder to get the kai version or the normal ones...

of should i put the super parts on 31F

The 31J Super Parts looks good indeed on a 31F. ;)

14 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Considering the price difference, I'd say go with the Kai. ¥6000 yen more, comes with the missiles, and it'll probably have a larger value increase over time as it's limited.

yup if i get most likely will go for the kai like wat u said comes with the missiles n limited.

too many big item to consider recently..another one is PF VF-0S

6 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

If all the valks have full armor in the movie, be sure that bandai will milk us to the max with all the armor variants. After all it’s jusg repaints of the same thing. 

Something I'm fine on, I already planned to get the VF-31S in armour and just transfer it to my 31C

2 minutes ago, Tallman said:

I always thought I am almost complete the DX collection, just one more (Chuck), then I can stop buying. Now I realise that it is just the beginning again for the Armor Parts...:unsure: 

I hope bandai also releases the other sv variants, making improvements to the current sv-262hs mold. Maybe it's too much to ask....

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

The armor parts will require a newly molded VF-31 so all new versions of each valk including the 31F will have to be bought to work with the armor.:ph34r:

You hush your mouth mister :p. No need to give Bandai ideas (although I'm sure they already had this idea without your help). 

12 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Yeah, I specifically went with the VF-31S for the armor parts.  If the one they are releasing this month can't wear the armor parts, then I guess I'm not getting armor parts.  I'm not giving Bandai money for that kind of skulduggery.

Bandai wouldn't do that. They'll just release them with swappable, unit-specific wings, so you can't put Arad's armor on Hayate's unit, and so on. :)

whoa wait a min. The armor parts seem to have something like a heat shield, except it comes over the nose cone in battroid mode? Was wondering why the arad skull leader emblem was appearing in the chest area of battroid....

seems that messer has his emblem on the so called heat shield too....

i like it!

Edited by seti88

Was looking at @spacemanoeuvrespost of the Armoured valks and thinking that I was done with getting Mirage's 31c and the Supers...

Nope! I guess the Armoured set is next plus thinking about getting another 1/6th figure. :p

Edit: I wonder how much will that Armoured parts set my budget back this time round?

Edited by borgified

10 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Checkout the armor parts on the Blu Ray cover :shok:

Wonder if we’ll get DX versions of these. Would def order some woot

93C34DDD-87CE-4EE7-8308-134EDCD1D564.jpeg

Looks awesome! Even though I still don't get that 'ring holder' wing design. ^_^

Anyways, at this point I'm not sure if I'm going to get every Armor. I'm pretty sure I'll get one for Arad's 31S. If there will be no Super Parts for 31A and it will be just an Armored Pack, I'll get the Armored Pack instead. ;)

Guys, in the animation only Arad, Chuck and the A’s ever had the armor.  The liklihood Bandai will go and make somethig not in animation as an extra is extremely low.  Don’t get your hopes up for a Mirage or Messer armor set until you actually see an announcement from Bandai.

I do find it confusing,  I guess Yenjin just wanted to deck out the while squad?  I mean, I’d buy them if they were released but Bandai isn’t known for releasing non-animation things.  I’m not even going to assume they will be produced.  I’m still not sure the A will get their Armor.

1 minute ago, F360 said:

Just when you think you got them all and is ready for the armor pack.

BAM!, 5 sets of armor packs shown on the blu-ray cover. :mellow:

Bandai, are you telling us to be start saving!?  ;)

Nah. Bandai is just telling us how screwed we are for their plastic creations. Hahaha! :lol:

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Nah. Bandai is just telling us how screwed we are for their plastic creations. Hahaha! :lol:

yeah, ever since I started buying Macross items , I have never ask girls  "why you need the same thing in different color?" ever again.