My 31A order is 488741 and still not shipped, placed on 6th October. Really NY pisses me off, add to that my VF-31F super parts that were not delivered back in December and I am still waiting them to reimburse at least the insurance amount ($20 or so)

11 minutes ago, Xigfrid said:

My 31A order is 488741 and still not shipped, placed on 6th October. Really NY pisses me off, add to that my VF-31F super parts that were not delivered back in December and I am still waiting them to reimburse at least the insurance amount ($20 or so)

Hey Xigfrid. We’re on the same boat waiting also for insurance (Y6000) to get reimbursed. And I’ve been waiting since June of last year. Update us when you get yours.

4 hours ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Can someone remind me again what was the latest order date on record that received a shipping notice?

I think a few of the 10/7 orders have started shipping but there are orders on 10/6 and before that may not have shipped yet.  They have mostly been fulfilling single orders but we have seen a few double orders being filled as well.

On 6/19/2018 at 11:10 AM, CharlesXavier said:

image.png.d3202f521d12198ab7b84c54fb76056a.png

I hope they will really deliver.

Good luck. Hope they do deliver. Last time I've sent a ticket, I got shipping notification the next day (this is after some member saying they sent a ticket and received the preparation in progress email within the day). I actually overtook some of the orders here since I ordered mine on the 28th of October

1 hour ago, chyll2 said:

Good luck. Hope they do deliver. Last time I've sent a ticket, I got shipping notification the next day (this is after some member saying they sent a ticket and received the preparation in progress email within the day). I actually overtook some of the orders here since I ordered mine on the 28th of October

I think it's pretty random now. No news for 2 days since I got that reply. And we are not hearing any updates of delivery in the forum.

Perhaps we have to wait for the next wave of shipment to come in before we get some shipping notices. If we are lucky, we will hear something by Friday. =)

4 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Can you post frontal, above, and front/side diagonal views of this configuration?

hmmm.

only have bandai's rinky-dink stand for posing it, but how about these?

super-vf31c-0.thumb.jpg.36685fbc30be394edd38c88719244521.jpg

super-vf31c-1.thumb.jpg.49f8c314047b9842c405f61262c559a9.jpg

super-vf31c-2.thumb.jpg.39bf4286ee4f7319f0a1d18333ed1358.jpg

super-vf31c-3.thumb.jpg.83808390f33411058db5314fbe55c070.jpg

super-vf31c-4.thumb.jpg.93a18b026f0254e2dc29b39dbfa4fb53.jpg

super-vf31c-5.thumb.jpg.decad24823cf40e9a885ab882905de2d.jpg

super-vf31c-6.thumb.jpg.9762a740131394173cff066f5c413bc5.jpg

super-vf31c-7.thumb.jpg.d176665b42032ff9f65bdb2a4a396460.jpg

super-vf31c-backview.thumb.jpg.66c0dae9e699ccc39c7e6cdb40160e5e.jpg

Edited by treatment
forum-thumbnails is wonky...

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Nah just the Draken set. You know, the one that costs almost as much but doesn't come with a sword or shield. :)

I did not monitor the price of it but I was really surprised to see it just a few thousand yen away from original Draken set. It also has that leg armor packs x4.

I think the coloring will also be different to match the movie. These look darker. We'll find out when a better pic of the actual setup on display is released.

15 hours ago, General Rasp said:

Messer's VF-31 is up at HLJ:

https://hlj.com/product/BANS55013

Thanks! Ordered one but just now I got a memo from HLJ. Seems like they are being more strict about order cancellation. So be careful on using their services as back up PO with the plan to cancel it the moment you get to secure it from other site.

Hello, Christian- 

Thank you for your orders with us.

We note that the cancellation ratio for orders in your HobbyLink Japan account is more than 90 percent now, with much more cancelled than has been purchased. 

**While we allow cancellations, we unfortunately are not able to continue to serve customers who abuse this policy.** As we explain in the Terms & Conditions, to which you agree in ordering with us:

"While we accept customers' cancellations of all or part of their order at any time prior to payment processing (this can be done in My Account), we ask that you keep cancellations to a minimum. Overstocks due to customer cancellations affect our ability to offer great prices, so this is in everybody's interest! **We reserve the right to limit or close the accounts of customers who abuse the cancellation policy, or abandon shippable orders without submitting payment.**" 

Due to the abusively high cancellation rate in your HLJ account, your HLJ account has been temporarily suspended by our accounting department, and new order today was automatically cancelled.

For us to be able to continue to serve you, we must ask that you please **do not** order an item unless you will complete the purchase. 

Please reply as soon as possible to acknowledge that you understand this and agree. Your HLJ account will then be reopened. (If we do not receive your reply and agreement by June 27, please understand that we regretfully will no longer be able to serve you or any related accounts.)

Please let us hear from you soon. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to continue to serve you.

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi

I only use their services as back up in case I dont get it at NY or if I am not sure if I really wanted an item or not. These are mostly DX Chogokin or MB, unfortunately, most of these are dropped months before the release date.

Edited by chyll2

Only had my Kairos for 8 days or so. Looked for any defects after reading some comments. Can't seem to find anything under the wings or anywhere else for that matter.Tried to look under different lights as well, no 'weird' paint/mold defects as far as I can tell. I remember panicking slightly whilst removing those 2 transparent protective plastic sheets.( In case some of the tampo-printing would've pelt off or something). Luckily, nothing happened. Still haven't transformed it though and probably won't as 90% of my VFs stay in fighter mode, and when I transform them, after a few pics they go right back into fighter...

Seems the ones with most issues came from an early batch (rather than a different production run, still don't think they had several production runs for the 31-A.)

9 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Thanks! Ordered one but just now I got a memo from HLJ. Seems like they are being more strict about order cancellation. So be careful on using their services as back up PO with the plan to cancel it the moment you get to secure it from other site.

Hide contents

Hello, Christian- 

Thank you for your orders with us.

We note that the cancellation ratio for orders in your HobbyLink Japan account is more than 90 percent now, with much more cancelled than has been purchased. 

**While we allow cancellations, we unfortunately are not able to continue to serve customers who abuse this policy.** As we explain in the Terms & Conditions, to which you agree in ordering with us:

"While we accept customers' cancellations of all or part of their order at any time prior to payment processing (this can be done in My Account), we ask that you keep cancellations to a minimum. Overstocks due to customer cancellations affect our ability to offer great prices, so this is in everybody's interest! **We reserve the right to limit or close the accounts of customers who abuse the cancellation policy, or abandon shippable orders without submitting payment.**" 

Due to the abusively high cancellation rate in your HLJ account, your HLJ account has been temporarily suspended by our accounting department, and new order today was automatically cancelled.

For us to be able to continue to serve you, we must ask that you please **do not** order an item unless you will complete the purchase. 

Please reply as soon as possible to acknowledge that you understand this and agree. Your HLJ account will then be reopened. (If we do not receive your reply and agreement by June 27, please understand that we regretfully will no longer be able to serve you or any related accounts.)

Please let us hear from you soon. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to continue to serve you.

Best Regards,

Mark Kutsugi

I only use their services as back up in case I dont get it at NY or if I am not sure if I really wanted an item or not. These are mostly DX Chogokin or MB, unfortunately, most of these are dropped months before the release date.

Over 90% does seem like abuse. It’s interesting they mention low prices. Most people probably cancel because they find the same items for cheaper elsewhere. I highly recommend anyone who gets this notice to respond to HLJ and tell them that is why they have so many cancellations.  Beyond that, I wonder if anyone has ever done the “right” thing and contacted hlj before cancelling to tell them they found the same item for less to see if they will price match to keep your business. I haven’t but will think about it if I need to cancel for that reason. The way it works now, hlj has no idea why people are canceling so if they did, maybe they would try to be more competitive with their pricing. Or, they might just stop allowing cancellations, lol. 

I'd always use HLJ, but I generally can't since a lot of people use them as a backup and are much better than me at getting an early order in. The orders do tend to open up from time to time as people cancel but that requires constant watching and I just don't have time for that. For the VF-31S I resorted to eBay using one of the recent coupons so I could put in an order and forget about it.

I don't suggest emailing HLJ and say you found a cheaper price somewhere that's why you're cancelling items from them. That, probably works in the U.S. But this is different. They have different sets of rules in other coutries. Just because we're used on getting cheaper price and price match here in the U.S., we can't just tell them 'oh, we're cancelling because we get a cheaper price somewhere.'

I use HLJ mostly, because they do HAVE better customer service than the others. Others can attest to that. And even though you get cheaper price somewhere, I guarantee you, the only difference after it includes the shipping cost afterwards (EMS for me), it's just somewhere between $10-20. And that difference is already a 'premium/insurance' for me because I know HLJ got my back if there's a problem with the item I purchased from them. Oh, and they do Private Warehouse too if ever you want to save a few bucks shipping the items you bought within 60 days.

The lesson I learned over the years on chatting here with fellow MWF Forumers -- During those preorder night madness, once you secure your preorder depends on which store you're watching, better stick with it. Don't jeopardize your store account just because you saw the other online store is 10% cheaper. Just be glad you secured an order. 

Just my two cents on this.