14 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Gratz Guyffon. It's worth the 3 months wait, really nice bird ^_^.

Yeah, glad you got yours too, but no shipping notice and it just came like that for you?

10 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Congrats to you. Patience paid off. :)

Thanks Charles, I really hope they get all their orders fulfilled and you get your 2 pieces

Edited by Guyffon

I bought a VF-25F... in person at Mandarake Nakano!!! Awesome place, but I had trouble finding it (top floor for Macross toys).  There was another Macross fan right before me buying DX chogokins. Anyone from the board?  ;)

Edited by Bishop

1 hour ago, Bishop said:

I bought a VF-25F... in person at Mandarake Nakano!!! Awesome place, but I had trouble finding it (top floor for Macross toys).  There was another Macross fan right before me buying DX chogokins. Anyone from the board?  ;)

Nice! I was there a few months back. See any Kairos? 

On 6/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, SpaceCowboy said:

and cancellation would blacklist my account.

I'm sure the implicit threat was the kicker there, more so than any inability on their part to fulfill your order. I'm glad to have all this anecdotal evidence to inform my decision of where/what to patronize (like literally patronize, not condescend patronize).

20 hours ago, Bishop said:

Yeah, Mandarake Nakano is split up into a bunch of smaller shops with their own specialization. The mecha shop with all the Gundam and Macross stuff is on the 4th floor in the corner. :)

I was there a few weeks ago but they didn't have anything I didn't already have. Was tempted to pick up some Metal Builds at the time though...

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Yeah, Mandarake Nakano is split up into a bunch of smaller shops with their own specialization. The mecha shop with all the Gundam and Macross stuff is on the 4th floor in the corner. :)

I was there a few weeks ago but they didn't have anything I didn't already have. Was tempted to pick up some Metal Builds at the time though...

I was there last Thursday. They had a renewal VF-25F with cracks in the crotch piece that holds the legs. Too much to risk even for the $120 price tag. I was lookin over a VF-171EX Plus Alto which was a little brown. I ended up buying that one since strangely Northern Cross started playing in the store. I took it as a sign haha. Sadly I found a new one at Akihabara Jungle a few days later for less. Oh well, sho ga nai. :p Nakano is my favorite go to when in Tokyo. 

Decided to take some quick shots of what is probably one of the most high-end toys i've ever owned.  Here's to the start of my addiction/collection, and hopefully better pictures.

5b26e49559458_VF31Frontview.thumb.JPG.35b92465ddcc1c78b767dfb04b052e41.JPG5b26e47fc8e6e_VF31Side.thumb.JPG.82c3cd942006777f04665d4c4f2cf95e.JPG

Edited by Solo Wing Pixy

Can I hypothesize that Chuck's 31e will be released sometime of Q3 of next year since that Arad's 31s is to be released in the last week of July/first week of August? :huh:

Edit: Maybe Q3 of next year. Q2 doesn't sound realistically speaking.

Edited by borgified

We're already out to January with the Lil Drakken set so March is probably the absolute soonest but the expectation is that we'll have armored parts before Chuck. So Q1 seems impossible and if anything else comes out, it would easily bump Chuck all the way out to Q3. I would guess an Arad Kairos before Chuck so late Q2, early Q3 sounds about right. I think Chuck is going to be a 'farewell to Delta' release as they gear up for the next show.

30 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Its finally here, shipped on fri, reached on mon

The seal looked weird to me but the insides were seal like new, no twe box

F3BC7E4D-D97E-4BF0-B040-26D9D3B0E02A.jpeg

E68A3491-C908-4ED6-8B3E-2153FCBF2CE6.jpeg

C0869C73-E0AC-46E8-AF6F-00B7994C6B4E.jpeg

Congrats on finally getting it on hand. Doesn't matter that it doesn't come with the TWE box. Maybe Bandai is really sending them in batches to NY and without the TWE box.

5 hours ago, jenius said:

We're already out to January with the Lil Drakken set so March is probably the absolute soonest but the expectation is that we'll have armored parts before Chuck. So Q1 seems impossible and if anything else comes out, it would easily bump Chuck all the way out to Q3. I would guess an Arad Kairos before Chuck so late Q2, early Q3 sounds about right. I think Chuck is going to be a 'farewell to Delta' release as they gear up for the next show.

I somehow think bandai will not prolong the completion of delta DX's too long, and probably will slot in chuck sometime in March or May. 
With strong demand for the kairos valk, i suppose Bandai can afford to save it for future releases under p-bandai.

Purely speculative of course, who knows maybe bandai still cant figure out how to fold away the radome on chuck's DX!

p.s. there is also the annoying question on where to slot in a 31A pack release. grrr..

Edited by seti88

3 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Congrats on finally getting it on hand. Doesn't matter that it doesn't come with the TWE box. Maybe Bandai is really sending them in batches to NY and without the TWE box.

Yeah thanks, thats the end to that, now I hope they send every last one that NY still owe to everyone else

7 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Its finally here, shipped on fri, reached on mon

The seal looked weird to me but the insides were seal like new, no twe box

F3BC7E4D-D97E-4BF0-B040-26D9D3B0E02A.jpeg

E68A3491-C908-4ED6-8B3E-2153FCBF2CE6.jpeg

Grats! The sticker isn’t broken so assume it’s just a badly stuck on seal. I’ve had a few crinkled seals from other products but they are brand new, straight from the shipping box.

7 hours ago, Guyffon said:

I had one that looked like that. I believe it’s caused by the box flexing back and forth; I don’t believe it’s anything dodgy like being resealed etc. It’s just been “around the block” once or twice haha

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

I'm curious -- any of you guys getting the 31A's now in the "2nd batch" or whatever you call the ones that are starting to show up more now...do you have the slight under the wing finish issues mine and some others had here from the 1st batch?  

6 hours ago, derex3592 said:

I'm curious -- any of you guys getting the 31A's now in the "2nd batch" or whatever you call the ones that are starting to show up more now...do you have the slight under the wing finish issues mine and some others had here from the 1st batch?  

Thats the 1st thing I checked and was happy to say that mine did not have that issue

8 hours ago, derex3592 said:

What was the flash issue?

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

There was a spot on a lot of the 1st wave ones where the flatcoat on the underside of one wing had a blemish.

Thanks @Sanity is Optional. I see a small blemish, I wonder if that is it?  It’s not very noticeable on mine.

Snapped this while checking for the blemish.

D4A1B75B-4958-4823-96BF-854F17056C5E.thumb.jpeg.bad0601df68e201ea049744467ade5b1.jpeg

Edited by Saburo

1 hour ago, Saburo said:

Thanks @Sanity is Optional. I see a small blemish, I wonder if that is it?  It’s not very noticeable on mine.

Snapped this while checking for the blemish.

D4A1B75B-4958-4823-96BF-854F17056C5E.thumb.jpeg.bad0601df68e201ea049744467ade5b1.jpeg

Nice pic. :)

My experience with Bandai valks is that there's almost always a spot or two where the finish is smooth/glossy, like someone sanded and polished off part of the flat finish. So I didn't even take heed of it on my 31A until a bunch of others pointed out the same blemish on the same spot on the their copies. 

Hello, 

I'm new to the forum here and I rarely play forum so if I do something by mistake against the rules then sorry in advance. I was also the NY customer who wait for VF31A and when I try to find is it only me or everyone else too , I found this board.

I want to share that my order of VF31A finally arrived and give additional info for other guys who still waiting.

My order number is 489155 and my order created on 7 October 2017 and I get the item today.

Good luck to all of you who still waiting. 

1529394375488.jpg

DSC_0123.JPG