1 hour ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

AE has the end date listed at the end of this month june 25th. Release date is at the end of January of 2019. Thats about 6 months away if you preorder all the way until the closing date.  NY can still pull their stunt but that the demand for this wont be high. That shouldnt be the case this time, but you never know.

I was wondering what Bandai's official close date is since that seems to be the safest time frame but I guess they don't announce that until later? AE always closes early and NY usually closes after the official date. Most TWE are available up to about a month before release at NY, which is how I came up with my own 5 month window, 4 to be safe. 

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I learned that lesson with the 32A, haha! It's actually about a 5 month window I think is safe so I figure 4 months just in case. :p

I didn't order the 31C pack until just a couple months ago and still got that shipped out the day NY claimed they got it. 

I think you meant the 31A.  Yeah it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

1 hour ago, sumyumgoy said:

I think that is generally the case with TWE items.  They are open for a few months.

I'm leaning towards sitting this one out...I can get an HMR for that price ^_^

I look at it this way.  Save $10 on shipping for 7 other separate orders.  That way the Lill Draken set comes free.

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

I think you meant the 31A.  Yeah it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

I look at it this way.  Save $10 on shipping for 7 other separate orders.  That way the Lill Draken set comes free.

Yeah, definitely meant the 31A. Was holding out on ordering that until the last min and that backfired on me, lol. 

And yeah! Using the cheapest shipping and preordering mostly from NY has saved me enough to pay for entire collections of stuff! Of course, that just means my collection is growing exponentially and my wallet and space don't. Oh well. :lol:

Think I finally worked out how the dang adapters attach.
EDIT: Oh wow, I don't think they are even photoshopped out of the promo photos. The angles they used were just that good at hiding them

Edited by Zx31

24 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Think I finally worked out how the dang adapters attach.
EDIT: Oh wow, I don't think they are even photoshopped out of the promo photos. The angles they used were just that good at hiding them

Hmmm. I’m looking at you right now, my DX VF-19 Advance. :rolleyes:

image.png.3d0f0ce328d87b179e2a3c58ce98d0bb.png

In this image you can just see the adapter plugged into the wingtip hardpoint.

image.png.decd229f863e9b962dbefa5355dbd6a1.png

Flipping the CAD image around you can now line that up and see how it slips around the wingtip, tabs into the hardpoint, and the two tabs in the middle secure into the open wing root slots.

Edited by Zx31

6 hours ago, Lolicon said:

10k yen for Falcon?! Is there a middle finger emoji?

I doubt the demand will be sky high for this set. Costs almost as much as the last one, but 262 no leg packs, shield, or sword. And the previous set wasn't exactly hard to get either.

The 10K Yen for the Falcon is actually a re-issue of the one that was done years ago (not to mention that Chewie was noted have GPS on that one. As for this re-issue, who knows?).

I'm sitting on the fence on this one as I want to add it as a display option for Mirage's 31c and her Supers together as I know that Mirage has the 262 Ba variant in the movie. :unsure:   

Here's a more detailed explanation about the connector:

image.png.decd229f863e9b962dbefa5355dbd6a1.png.e6a44645a89de5e5cbc903437a7b8d50.png

1. goes into the slot on the side of the wing when you bend down the forward swipe part.

2. goes under the slot on lill draken.

3. the forward swipe part of the wing slip through from here, which should cover up the lower half of the connector.

4. goes into the missile slot under the forward swipe part of the wing to reinforce the whole structure.

Looks like this should works on any delta's 31 (except 31A) no matter whether it's a J or a ver2 F. If you want, you can have a full delta squad with lill draken setup (which means you need to buy 5 sets of lill draken, which means bandai wins again ^_^) to display.

It is. Just wanna make it a bit more clear. 

Also wanna say that after digging out my 31J from the box, I was wrong. There's no slot to fit the peg at 1 on older 31. There are two smaller slot which I highly doubt can fit that peg. So I guess the lull draken is, indeed can only be used on the movie ver. 31F with a new wing mold with a proper slot for that peg. 

If they don't slot into the wing root, then they most likely brace against the underside of the wing root for support to keep the wing tip from folding down further. There's no point in including adapters in the Draken set if they can only be used on the reissue, because it already comes with them.

Edited by Zx31

On 6/7/2018 at 10:00 AM, Kinzoku VF said:

Quick hint, pretty sure the order numbers don't have anything to do with the dates of shipping for this particular item. Seems that what they've done up until now is focus on those first 4 days (when the preorder window opened) rather the actual order numbers.
Some orders that were placed on the 7th like yours have already been sent way back in April, whilst others from the 6th shipped in May, and so on. Looks like when they manage get a few in stock, they randomly select orders placed within those first 4 preorders opening days and ship them out, without necessarily looking at the actual order number if that makes sense.
Just a matter of 'wait and see'...

Thanks! I'll just keep waiting...

22 hours ago, Firefox said:

All the Aussie members here, do you foresee problem getting this (in fact, everything) overseas after 1st July this year? I wonder what sort of mess would it be. I don't think NY, HLJ and AmiAmi would give a damn about registering a tax account with OZ government.

For all non-Aussie members, after 1 July, we will be tax 10% (GST) even if we bought $1.00 item from overseas. Unlike VAT in UK, which the tax is collected by the carrier, our brilliant government ask the overseas sellers to register a tax account with Aust government and collect the tax for them, as if the overseas sellers would give a damn about it.

Can't the government just collect that tax via customs? If I were a seller I wouldn't bother about it or just stop shipping to AUS. What penalties would they impose on the seller anyway?

11 hours ago, borgified said:

someone went with the latter.