34 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hey seti,

yeah i need to get 5 sets to go along with my 5x copies. i might just get 3x and leave it at that. 

SALUTE!!:hail::good:

5 minutes ago, IXTL said:

For those that already have the Lildraken set for Keith's Draken, so they don't have to buy the new set just for adaptors.

Ok that makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Has anyone actually confirmed the translations that the adapters come with it? None of the pictures show the Lil Drakens with the clips together. 

Yup, down at the bottom of the page it says so in Japanese (according to google translate).

Set Content:

• Lil'Draken x2, Pedestal x2
  • Lil'Draken connecting parts left and right (for fighter/gerwalk)
  • Lil'Draken connecting parts left and right (for battroid)

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Yup, down at the bottom of the page it says so in Japanese (according to google translate).

Set Content:

• Lil'Draken x2, Pedestal x2
  • Lil'Draken connecting parts left and right (for fighter/gerwalk)
  • Lil'Draken connecting parts left and right (for battroid)

Oh yeah? Dope!:D

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Called it.

I'm glad the new release comes with the clips, because I didn't have a 31F, but I did already have the Drones.

Others already have the 31F but not the drones. This way we're all happy.

Been saying this from the start as well. 31F comes with them if you have the existing set. Lil Drakens come with them for everyone else. I'm confused why some think this can only be one or the other.

4 minutes ago, Zx31 said:

Been saying this from the start as well. 31F comes with them if you have the existing set. Lil Drakens come with them for everyone else. I'm confused why some think this can only be one or the other.

Well, I didn't think it can only be one or the other but if it were it certainly wouldn't be the first time a toy company did something annoying like that. It's actually pretty annoying they don't make that very clear in the first place. NBD though, it's good both sets come with the adapters.  

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Seti, how many you getting?

Am sitting this one out.

Besides I already have 2 lil draken sets so I won't be needing more. 

On the clips, worse case, I will see if there would be any 3d printed ones available.

6 minutes ago, Tallman said:

Hi guys, I forgot what Tamashii Web Exclusive means. Is that mean the product will available until some date? No PO madness, right?

It means you wont find it at the regular places like HLJ, Amiami, and Hobbysearch. You go with retailers that sell TWE like NY, Big in Japan, or order via proxy. Because it's p-bandai, I don't know if it's till a certain date or until it reaches a certain number.

1 hour ago, Zx31 said:

Because it's freaking Bandai and they pull stupid crap like this all the time.

Swappable 171 wings, anyone?

I guess I still don't follow. The swappable wings came with the accessory pack, right? So the thing you needed to equip the accessories was included with the accessories, which is what we have with the 31F Draken pack.

Just now, Zx31 said:

I guess I still don't follow. The swappable wings came with the accessory pack, right? So the thing you needed to equip the accessories was included with the accessories, which is what we have with the 31F Draken pack.

Yes. I think it's more like a special connector rather than a swappable wings. And that connector comes with this new draken set, and in the Heyata 31F set.

2 minutes ago, borgified said:

@Loop: I believe that all valks have it's quirks and problems (not just the 171 as an example).

Believe me, I know. I've collected most modern 1/60th/ish valks and haven't really missed very many releases, most of the ones missed were repaints of something I already had..