For those still on the 31A fiasco, same reply from NY for my query today.

Date: 2018-06-06 13:15:58
Name: Fabrice
Printer friendly version

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet.
You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

CDJapan has the DX VF-31F available for pre-order again, this time for 27,800 yen

Says October.? A year after it was announced?!!! Maybe,  just maybe they are finally starting starting to produce more. Due to popular demand?? :blink: ! !   

Don't think the international customers that are still waiting(/complaining! Lol) are the cause though. It was a popular release in Japan, if they are really making a second batch it's probably mostly due to the Asian market demand.

Not sure about the price hike though , although it's still much better than its current ¥37000 or ¥40000 . Any clues as to why it'll cost more if we're really talking about new stocks?

2 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

That's for the Hayate/Messer Movie VF-31F with lil draken adapters. PO was on June 1.

I just noticed :unsure:. For some reason I thought it was a Kairos, didn't even look at the title......My bad....was too good to be true....

41 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

Is there a dedicated thread for NY issues? Things are clearly getting confusing as the release calendar marches on.

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the creation of a dedicated NY issue thread yet.
You have the possibility to participate in other threads. Your NY issue has been done too long ago. We will not be able to answer or alleviate your concerns at this time.

Kind regards,
Bandai DX VF-31 Thread

1 hour ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the creation of a dedicated NY issue thread yet.
You have the possibility to participate in other threads. Your NY issue has been done too long ago. We will not be able to answer or alleviate your concerns at this time.

Kind regards,
Bandai DX VF-31 Thread

OMG, I am dying of laughter right now.

1 hour ago, funkymonkeyjavajunky said:

Hello,

Kind regards,
Bandai DX VF-31 Thread

800.gif.49742c5cfcbd6746affeefab0c578122.gif

So, I've personally been waiting patiently to see if NY will ever deliver the pair I ordered on the first day of preorders.  After all the non-answers NY has given for people requesting updates, I've actually decided to wait it out until they cave in one way or another.

I see this happening one of two ways.  Either they ship me my order, or they tell me they can't do it.  If they ship it, great, but if they can't?  I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of cancelling on me for anything other than their own failure to deliver.

I'm in no rush.  If it turns out they can't fulfill the order, I'm letting them come to me to apologize.  Maybe I'm too hopeful, but right now, I see this as the most likely route to a full refund, only because I doubt they would have the gall to offer me store credit in apology for their own failure.  After all, what good is store credit if the store can't be trusted to deliver?

3 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

So, I've personally been waiting patiently to see if NY will ever deliver the pair I ordered on the first day of preorders.  After all the non-answers NY has given for people requesting updates, I've actually decided to wait it out until they cave in one way or another.

I see this happening one of two ways.  Either they ship me my order, or they tell me they can't do it.  If they ship it, great, but if they can't?  I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of cancelling on me for anything other than their own failure to deliver.

I'm in no rush.  If it turns out they can't fulfill the order, I'm letting them come to me to apologize.  Maybe I'm too hopeful, but right now, I see this as the most likely route to a full refund, only because I doubt they would have the gall to offer me store credit in apology for their own failure.  After all, what good is store credit if the store can't be trusted to deliver?

Why do I think NY will say "Hold my beer....."

1 hour ago, rasky said:

image.png.2895cee778e581cd9f71823da103f790.png

Sigh. I am still waiting. Anyone get new shipment notifications recently? What order number are we at around now? Thanks in advance!

Quick hint, pretty sure the order numbers don't have anything to do with the dates of shipping for this particular item. Seems that what they've done up until now is focus on those first 4 days (when the preorder window opened) rather the actual order numbers.
Some orders that were placed on the 7th like yours have already been sent way back in April, whilst others from the 6th shipped in May, and so on. Looks like when they manage get a few in stock, they randomly select orders placed within those first 4 preorders opening days and ship them out, without necessarily looking at the actual order number if that makes sense.
Just a matter of 'wait and see'...

Just now, wmkjr said:

So that upcoming Lil draken set will also include the adapters? Might cancel my PO if that's the case.

Wasn't announcement that there is going to be a separate lil draken set?
It did not say anything about adapters.

I'm going with both. One for the ones who didn't get the original VF-31F ( Hayate/Messer VF-31F) and those who have it but don't care if Hayate's not included (Folks with the original VF-31F).

Edited by wmkjr

Now am thinking, If they are including adapters in the new lil draken set, why would they need to include em in the 31F?

LOL.....translation needed stat, not only for the lil draken set but also for the 31F release..

Edited by seti88

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Now am thinking, If they are including adapters in the new lil draken set, why would they need to include em in the 31F?

LOL.....translation needed stat!

Maybe they wanted an excuse to sell the VF-31F again with 2 slight variations?  Also, looks like the Lil Draken coloring is a different.

31 minutes ago, seti88 said:

LOL.....translation needed stat, not only for the lil draken set but also for the 31F release..

Hey seti88! long time guys,

Just to give some back drop how Bandai handled the Metal Build 7S/g re-release with an additional g weapon that wasn't included in the original release. 

Bandai later released TWE g weapon separately with 2 adaptors, once with a re-colored adaptor and one with an original color adaptor to match the first release  to make both parties (original and those who brought the re-release) happy. looks like bandai is doing the same thing

i knew this was going to happen so i held out and didn't pre-order 31F.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

15 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

I don't see the webpage on the tamashi website though, is it confirm to be out today? 

Web exclusive Pre-order today for release Jan 2019! 

Where are the 31A supers bandai! :5: :p

16 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Maybe they wanted an excuse to sell the VF-31F again with 2 slight variations?  Also, looks like the Lil Draken coloring is a different.

Perhaps everyone got the wrong assumption that the 31F release will have adapters?

The colors of the lil drakens looks simialr to the 262 sets to me.

Either way, am not gonna get the new 31F or this new set, so i wont comment further and will just watch and see the outcomes. :D

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey seti88! long time guys,

Just to give some back drop how Bandai hoe they handled Metal Build 7S/g re-release with an additional g weapon that wasn't included in the original release. 

Bandai later released TWE g weapon with 2 adaptors, once with recolored adaptor and one with the original color adaptor. looks like bandai is doing the same thing to make both parties happy. 

i knew this was going to happen so i held out and didn't pre-order 31F.

Hey david! glad to see you are still following the thread :D so you gonna get the lil drakens? 

yea, i think bandai is gonna just release the 31F without adapters and pack the adapters with the lil drakens.

as above, am gonna zip it on this release and sit this one out as am ok with my 31F with supers...

On 6/4/2018 at 8:24 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

What if....Bandai releases a 31F with the clips, and a lil'draken pack with the clips?

I mean, I've already got a pair of drones from the 262 pack I can use, just like some people already have a 31F they can use.

Called it.

I'm glad the new release comes with the clips, because I didn't have a 31F, but I did already have the Drones.

Others already have the 31F but not the drones. This way we're all happy.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

13 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Hey david! glad to see you are still following the thread :D so you gonna get the lil drakens? 

yea, i think bandai is gonna just release the 31F without adapters and pack the adapters with the lil drakens.

as above, am gonna zip it on this release and sit this one out as am ok with my 31F with supers...

hey seti,

yeah i need to get 5 sets to go along with my 5x copies. i might just get 3x and leave it at that. 

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

if that is so, does the new 31F release also come with adapters/brackets then?

For those that already have the Lildraken set for Keith's Draken, so they don't have to buy the new set just for adaptors.

2 minutes ago, IXTL said:

For those that already have the Lildraken set for Keith's Draken, so they don't have to buy the new set just for adaptors.

Smart move by Bandai. They did this with the Seven Sword and the TWE Sword. They packaged both blue parts for it so people with the first or second release could attach it and match their respective units. 

Now I can order it :)