6 hours ago, blackconvoy_D01 said:

This is how I want those lil drakens to look on my 31f.

Screenshot_20180602-081653.png

With the Lil'drakens colour co-ordination with the re-issued 31F (according to this post) still looks off to me..

Who actually did see the Delta Movie and was a explanation given of how Xaos got hold of a few units of the stray Lil'Drakens for Messer's usage?   

6 hours ago, borgified said:

With the Lil'drakens colour co-ordination with the re-issued 31F (according to this post) still looks off to me..

Who actually did see the Delta Movie and was a explanation given of how Xaos got hold of a few units of the stray Lil'Drakens for Messer's usage?   

That's the 1/72 Bandai model kit going by the base.

Edited by wmkjr
Added Bandai

1 hour ago, borgified said:

If memory serves, it's not Xaos got the Drakens. Messer's 31F was down on windmere's planet and presumably captured. When Hayata and Mirage infiltrates, he found the Windmere's refitted 31F with the drakons on it already. Mirage just stole a spare 262 since she doesn't have any thing to fly.

1 hour ago, WaferMouse said:

@borgifiedThat photo is a custom job or something. The actual Lil Drakens are blue and Bandai haven't displayed them with the SP.

1 hour ago, wmkjr said:

That's the 1/72 model kit going by the base.

D'oh! Stupid me of not clicking in that this was the 1/72 Hasewaga kit based on the stand, eye detail on the 31F head and those arms.  Hopefully the movie does eventually does circulate into the NA shores and have the opportunity to watch it with an answer to some of my questions

16 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Amazing!  Where are those weapons/stores from?

There was a post here that it was ELS00QANT's customs and not @Xigfrid's.. See post March 8th by wmkjr

2 hours ago, borgified said:

D'oh! Stupid me of not clicking in that this was the 1/72 Hasewaga kit based on the stand, eye detail on the 31F head and those arms.  Hopefully the movie does eventually does circulate into the NA shores and have the opportunity to watch it with an answer to some of my questions

There was a post here that it was ELS00QANT's customs and not @Xigfrid's.. See post March 8th by wmkjr

Yeah, I was showing it and stating that it was the color scheme of  the lil drakens that I would like. 

19 hours ago, mcfly50 said:

I just got my NY shipment notice (x2).  488717.  No updates on tracking though. I’ll believe it when it arrives. 

Congrats! I think you're the first one who have 2 orders that got shipped(?).

8 hours ago, borgified said:

It's off because it wasn't really designed specifically for Siegfried's in mind. It really looks like it was being forced.

5 hours ago, borgified said:

It's not Hasegawa's. It's the Bandai's 1/72 transforming kit.

22 hours ago, mcfly50 said:

I just got my NY shipment notice (x2).  488717.  No updates on tracking though. I’ll believe it when it arrives. 

There's still hope.

On other news, I'm glad I get to sleep through this Messer preorder madness, already got the first one. I don't need another one cause I don't even like that lil'draken.

Anyone still needs Mirage's Supers and don't want to go with either NY or Fromjapan/Buyee proxies??

Grab it now before it's too late:  https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1089784422&ref=list 

Edit: Complex has it also in stock (The one I listed is from the Nagoya branch) 

Edited by borgified

I am happy to hear that people are finally getting their 31A orders from NY.  People's experience with them has kind of made me avoid ever ordering from them, sticking to places I consider more reputable, like CDJ, AmiAmi, Mandarake, and Jungle. I wonder if this recent wave of fulfillments by NY has made people like them again or not?

P.S.

Anyone have a good hangover remedy?

Some friends and I participated in a trivia night at a local bar last night. As I never go to bars and I rarely ever drink, plus my 1/2 Asian physiology, I got pretty hammered. (Yes, I am drinking water to re-hydrate, but my head is still killing me.) I think the bit of Irish in me is craving a spice bag....

Oh, my team did get 2nd place.  Stupid Harvard team.... *sigh*

48 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I am happy to hear that people are finally getting their 31A orders from NY.  People's experience with them has kind of made me avoid ever ordering from them, sticking to places I consider more reputable, like CDJ, AmiAmi, Mandarake, and Jungle. I wonder if this recent wave of fulfillments by NY has made people like them again or not?

P.S.

Some friends and I participated in a trivia night at a local bar last night. As I never go to bars and I rarely ever drink, plus my 1/2 Asian physiology, I got pretty hammered. (Yes, I am drinking water to re-hydrate, but my head is still killing me.) I think the bit of Irish in me is craving a spice bag....

I'm not so sure anyone really soured on NY as much as they say based on how fast their POs still sell out. ;)

Besides this one case, in which they have never not fulfilled any orders yet unless someone cancelled, they have been extremely reliable.

As for your hangover remedy, usually more drinking is the answer. Other than that, water, coffee, tacos...Always best to drink a lot of water before you go to bed after heavy drinking to help avoid the hangover in the first place.

I still like NY for most releases. I will not rely on them as a sole source for web exclusives though; will prob use a proxy in addition to, or instead of a retailer, for TWE. 

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

P.S.

In their defense this has only happened a solitary time.  It just happened to be with the thing EVERYBODY on this board was waiting for so it was a massive amount of pain.

2 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

P.S.

Good to see some orders with multiples getting filled. NY fulfilled my other orders in a timely fashion, it's just this one order for me that's taking a while to fulfill. I don't mind waiting for something as long as I know that it'll get delivered. 

As for post hangovers, IV drips or ResQwater/Gatorade/Powerade.

12 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Good to see some orders with multiples getting filled. NY fulfilled my other orders in a timely fashion, it's just this one order for me that's taking a while to fulfill. I don't mind waiting for something as long as I know that it'll get delivered. 

As for post hangovers, IV drips or ResQwater/Gatorade/Powerade.

I think that’s the issue though. We don’t know because they haven’t said anything except: we didn’t receive our stock, too late for a refund, but you may have a store credit that can ONLY be used all at once on a new order...orrr keep waiting?  Maybe we’ll send the items you paid for (8 months ago) someday...maybe...who knows, I just work here.

That’s really bad service any way you cut it; really really really bad.

I’ll still use them when I can because they’re cheap but you get what you pay for (well not always...not right away...maybe 8, 9, 10 months later....eventually???)  :5:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

34 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I think that’s the issue though. We don’t know because they haven’t said anything except: we didn’t receive our stock, too late for a refund, but you may have a store credit that can ONLY be used all at once on a new order...orrr keep waiting?  Maybe we’ll send the items you paid for (8 months ago) someday...maybe...who knows, I just work here.

That’s really bad service any way you cut it; really really really bad.

I’ll still use them when I can because they’re cheap but you get what you pay for (well not always...not right away...maybe 8, 9, 10 months later....eventually???)  :5:

Thing is, NY never said "maybe" anything. They said they "will" ship when they receive stock, which is what it seems they are doing.

I've been not following this thread since I got my 31A from CDJ about 2 months ago so I thought I'd look in and I'm amazed the NY release delay is still going on. I'm glad to see they are fulfilling the orders even if late but my condolences for those having to wait even still. 

More to my purpose, I don't suppose any word is out on 31A supers? I know Mirage supers just went out due to pictures being posted everywhere and I guess 31F with Lil Drakens is coming soon so I'm not sure how much might happen at once. 

I'm mostly curious cause I don't want it to be too soon. I can't afford them yet lol. 

45 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Thing is, NY never said "maybe" anything. They said they "will" ship when they receive stock, which is what it seems they are doing.

I think that’s technically correct but quite charitable to NY.

Anyway you slice it the way they handled the 31A release was terrible.

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I'm not so sure anyone really soured on NY as much as they say based on how fast their POs still sell out. ;)

Besides this one case, in which they have never not fulfilled any orders yet unless someone cancelled, they have been extremely reliable.

As for your hangover remedy, usually more drinking is the answer. Other than that, water, coffee, tacos...Always best to drink a lot of water before you go to bed after heavy drinking to help avoid the hangover in the first place.

Also taking a vitamin b pill before you go to bed will usually prevent a hangover.

Thanks for the hangover tips everyone. I stayed in bed most of the day, drank lots of water, and made some dakjuk (chicken rice porridge). Starting to feel a little bit better finally. 

I am going to crawl back into bed, and wait for my bf to come visit after he finishes his residency shift.

Out of curiosity... I know there are super parts for the VF-31.... is there also the equivalent to armored parts/GBP for it as well?

Just now, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thanks for the hangover tips everyone. I stayed in bed most of the day, drank lots of water, and made some dakjuk (chicken rice porridge). Starting to feel a little bit better finally. 

I am going to crawl back into bed, and wait for my bf to come visit after he finishes his residency shift.

Out of curiosity... I know there are super parts for the VF-31.... is there also the equivalent to armored parts/GBP for it as well?

There were armored parts in the movie, which will presumably be getting a release at least for some of the VF-31s (though probably not all).

3 hours ago, Master Dex said:

More to my purpose, I don't suppose any word is out on 31A supers? I know Mirage supers just went out due to pictures being posted everywhere and I guess 31F with Lil Drakens is coming soon so I'm not sure how much might happen at once. 

I'm mostly curious cause I don't want it to be too soon. I can't afford them yet lol. 

Welcome back to the thread, Dex. You just missed the 31F w/ Draken clips PO, next TWE is the Drakens themselves. No news on 31A supers yet.

10 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I haven't really soured on NY.  I have taken them out of consideration for any future orders or preorders until this thing is resolved, though.  I still rate them higher than nin-nin game or mykombini because they outright cancelled the orders at the first sign of trouble.  One of them (I think it may have been mykombini) also had the gall to put up a listing at a large markup a few weeks after cancelling all the orders.  NY's customer service has been pretty bad, but it has never felt as scummy as those other two.