4 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

The VF-31 armor packs are like someone spent an entire day looking at the VF-25 armor, and browsing for "more dakka" memes, thinking, "What else can we glue on this thing?" :lol:

It's ridiculous, and completely excessive, but I think that's what makes me want it.  My favorite parts are the heavyarms-style gatling cannons, and the missile launchers they mounted on the.. other missile launchers. :p 

I brought the 31s for the sole reason of using that ridiculous looking AP pack.

42 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

The VF-31 armor packs are like someone spent an entire day looking at the VF-25 armor, and browsing for "more dakka" memes, thinking, "What else can we glue on this thing?" :lol:

It's ridiculous, and completely excessive, but I think that's what makes me want it.  My favorite parts are the heavyarms-style gatling cannons, and the missile launchers they mounted on the.. other missile launchers. :p 

I'm holding off on my next buy until the armoured version is released, don't care if it's with a S or A or which ever. In the end it's going to my 31C then I'll look for a super for which ever the armoured was, plus a sound pack from shapeways.

40 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Needs MORE MISSILES...

image.png.6373b8b797b40c451fc0c00a1b3c477d.png

The 31 armor has ~20 missile bays and only 4 guns...needs more guns :lol:

Better have a cup holder in there somewhere too hehe

8 hours ago, rdrunner said:

I have no idea how the fully armored VF-31 can stand on its own with all that weight on.  Should I pre-tighten the hip joints before I buy the armor pack anyway just in case? :rolleyes:

Or just use the regular stand that comes with it. Problem solved. :good:

Edited by no3Ljm

6 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You are right... needed more guns and missiles....

image.png.481ff21159a41d070293f27e2bd3d206.png

If they ever release the Spartan in the HMR line sh9000 could actually make one of these...  I want sh9000 to make one of these.

32 minutes ago, Mommar said:

If they ever release the Spartan in the HMR line sh9000 could actually make one of these...  I want sh9000 to make one of these.

Do you mean the Phalanx?  Yeah it looks like it can be done for the most part.

31 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You and me both... you and me both.

Get working on it @sh9000 !!!

Right on.

53 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

And this is after they canceled my order due to "product shortages" and wanted to give me store credit. Note that I never asked them to cancel anything. They initiated the cancelation. 

What a bunch of wankers. Good thing I didn't put all my eggs in with them. 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

And this is after they canceled my order due to "product shortages" and wanted to give me store credit. Note that I never asked them to cancel anything. They initiated the cancelation. 

What a bunch of wankers. Good thing I didn't put all my eggs in with them. 

By design or incompetence, nin nin are shady, and they will do their best to keep your money. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

22 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Right on the money. Even though i find its abit overexcessive in terms of the VF-31S armor pack but many will still buy it cos its in the movie and everyone digs full armor packs. What im really looking forward to is the drone packs for VF-31F

Is nin-nin that flipping crazy?! If you do the conversion, that's roughly close to 66.5K Yen.. :wacko: 

For that amount, anyone can go for either a Yammie 1/60 V.2 or a 1/48 valk of their choice right there.  

33 minutes ago, CF18 said:

Bandai QC slipping...

kRCBUFf.jpg

After a bit of work with P800 sand paper.

0SisrHK.jpg

Happy family.

TaTkUD0.jpg

Very nice!! I just got my messer but haven’t transformed it yet, noting Jenius’ comment in his review that this valk seems to scratch very easily... 

D54BECC1-1B3F-4675-A466-17FF31D84BBE.jpeg

40 minutes ago, CF18 said:

Yes the mark.  It came like that out of the box, not from any scratches.  It's a bit rough on touch, probably a thin and dry layer of spilled glue.

Probably glue or excess spray buildup from their matte coat.

45 minutes ago, CF18 said:

AmGVCNR.jpg

Yes the mark.  It came like that out of the box, not from any scratches.  It's a bit rough on touch, probably a thin and dry layer of spilled glue.

I think you’ve done a tremendous job sanding that down. Good save sir!

13 hours ago, rdrunner said:

Very nice!! I just got my messer but haven’t transformed it yet, noting Jenius’ comment in his review that this valk seems to scratch very easily... 

D54BECC1-1B3F-4675-A466-17FF31D84BBE.jpeg

When/ where did he say that? I must've missed it. Looks good. I'm getting one too- can't wait.

Edited by blackconvoy_D01

9 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Nah, just think of it as a Premium Weathering Finish. ;)

Yeah, and now take some pebble stones and rub it all around for a complete weathering. Then the rubbing won't catch your eye anymore :ph34r:.

Luckily my Messer has no rubbing marks yet. Transformed it only once to Battroid mode and keep it there.

Edited by CrossAir