2 hours ago, CharlesXavier said:

Any news about the release of the 31C fastpacks from any of the online retailers? Nothing from NY so far

Yup. As Sanity posted, it’s on May 28 for Nippon-Yasan.

10 minutes ago, Toonz said:

finally got a shipping notice from NY.

I hope it goes well...fingers crossed!

Shipping notice for what? VF-31C Super Parts? Which NY says it’s going to get released on the 28th. Or the VF-31A? If so, when is your order date?

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yup. As Sanity posted, it’s on May 28 for Nippon-Yasan.

Shipping notice for what? VF-31C Super Parts? Which NY says it’s going to get released on the 28th. Or the VF-31A? If so, when is your order date?

my bad, i did not read it carefully. it's 31C and I thought I read 31A which got my hopes high for a second. damn......

Edited by Toonz

On 16/05/2018 at 8:19 PM, pteroleo said:

I made the order on the 10th of October for one figure.

The  back and forth was pretty lengthy but eventually a person from the chat support helped me to make sure the issue would be looked at.

Honestly, i think it comes down to poor communication.

If they would email people reassuring them that the figure would be shipped even at a later date, i feel people would be less frustrated.

Wait what? You ordered on the 10th and getting your order shipped, so must all of us start make back and forths with NY to get our orders shipped too? I thought I was being paitent with them and I ordered on the 7th and still no news, just the ‘mid may’ news when I got someone from japan to call them. So I waited and then now i hear they shipped out someone’s elses piece whom order after me, NY is really in my never to use again list.

5 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

My God the 31 makes the VF-1 look tiny. I sort of wish there was not so much size inflation in later valkyries. It is getting harder to fit these birds on my shelf. 

Not just later Valkyries. The VF-0 is I believe the largest "good guy" VF. The VF-1 is just an odd duck all around.

I received a date change email regarding the 31C super parts from NY last night. 

I really hope there isn’t an issue with these preorders. The price for the 31C super parts is already increasing despite the late uptake on the valk itself. 

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

It’s funny because N-Y emailed earlier today that the release date for the VF-31C super parts was moved to 5/28. And then an hour later they ship it.

Same here, I got 3 emails.

1. Release date change

2. Order preparation.

3. Order shipped.

31 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

That's a good looking Battroid! Look forward to suping up my 31C!

Interesting view on that screen too. 

Actually I hadn't noticed until now - I'm also quite intrigued with the 3-screen home office setup (or is it 6 screens?)  Seems like the owner is into some serious stock trading or something...

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

Actually I hadn't noticed until now - I'm also quite intrigued with the 3-screen home office setup (or is it 6 screens?)  Seems like the owner is into some serious stock trading or something...

Looks like three and I thought it looked like he had some game setup. I was actually only referring to the view in the last pic though.:ph34r:

Got the release date change email from NY for the VF-31C Super Parts but not the preparation in progress or shipped email yet.  I chose Eco SAL so it will probably ship out later than others.  It’s all good.  B))

Edited by sh9000

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Yes the wallpaper was definitely a highlight too, LOL!

:D

As for the 31C Supers, I ordered very late and I have not received and prep notice from NY. I also have other items bundled in the order that are already in stock. Anyways, I've designated the 31C to be my main Battroid displayed in my 31 collection and it's gonna look sweet with the parts. had it out for a while but boxed it back up to wait for the parts.

7 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

:D

As for the 31C Supers, I ordered very late and I have not received and prep notice from NY. I also have other items bundled in the order that are already in stock. Anyways, I've designated the 31C to be my main Battroid displayed in my 31 collection and it's gonna look sweet with the parts. had it out for a while but boxed it back up to wait for the parts.

I just received my 31F in the mail from Mandarake and I have to say, what an absolutely gorgeous design it is (the toy I mean).  I am quite seriously tempted to eat my words about the hideous color schemes of the Delta Squadron 31's and go out and get more of these...

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I just received my 31F in the mail from Mandarake and I have to say, what an absolutely gorgeous design it is (the toy I mean).  I am quite seriously tempted to eat my words about the hideous color schemes of the Delta Squadron 31's and go out and get more of these...

Haha yeah! the 31F is nice! I just souped mine up recently and it's currently displayed in Gerwalk mode. I was't thinking of getting them all at first but I'm all in at this point. Getting all the Delta squad, any CFs I can and all the Super and Armor parts.

4 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Wait, till you get Arad's 31S. Delta Squadron will blow you away. ^_^ 

34 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Got the release date change email from NY for the VF-31C Super Parts but not the preparation in progress or shipped email yet.  I chose Eco SAL so it will probably ship out later than others.  It’s all good.  B))

I got both the date change and the preparation email just shortly one after the other. Received no shipping info yet, but the order status in my NY account shows "in transit" :blink:

Just now, no3Ljm said:

Wait, till you get Arad's 31S. Delta Squadron will blow you away. ^_^ 

I can't help but feel that the 31S' color looks very similar to the 31J, shame that they didn't just do a "ozma" or "focker" color scheme on this, otherwise I will buy it in a heartbeat!!

3 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha yeah! the 31F is nice! I just souped mine up recently and it's currently displayed in Gerwalk mode. I was't thinking of getting them all at first but I'm all in at this point. Getting all the Delta squad, any CFs I can and all the Super and Armor parts.

Wait - what, the Delta valks have armor parts??????

11 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

I can't help but feel that the 31S' color looks very similar to the 31J, shame that they didn't just do a "ozma" or "focker" color scheme on this, otherwise I will buy it in a heartbeat!!

Wait - what, the Delta valks have armor parts??????

Yep! Or at least, they will...

5 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

@rdrunner

96845A89-9DCC-48A7-B208-BE568DE62192.jpeg

Needs more guns imho :p

So Mirage's Supers are packed like Messer's (not barring like Hayate's and with the full sized coloured instruction sheet).

Don't forget Chuck's 31 afterwards when Arad's is officially released and then you have the entire Delta Squadron in your display case! :wub:

@rdrunner: I did steer you in the right direction though. :p

22 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yep! Or at least, they will...

Thanks - first impression, to me this looks like a "frankinstein" of the VF-25 armor parts (legs, hips and chest), tornado parts (twin cannon at the back), 171Ex arm armor/weapon pack over the shoulders, wing booster packs from the VF-25 super parts...

The gattling guns reminds me of the Gouf custom weapon set from Gundam 08th MS team...

31 minutes ago, borgified said:

So Mirage's Supers are packed like Messer's (not barring like Hayate's and with the full sized coloured instruction sheet).

Don't forget Chuck's 31 afterwards when Arad's is officially released and then you have the entire Delta Squadron in your display case! :wub:

@rdrunner: I did steer you in the right direction though. :p

Haha thanks you sure did, and I really appreciate the nice find on the super parts set.  Can't wait for them to arrive.

You know, out of all the Delta squadron valks, after Messer's 31F, the next one I would most like to get is Chuck's 31E a la Elint Seeker.

Edited by rdrunner

The VF-31 armor packs are like someone spent an entire day looking at the VF-25 armor, and browsing for "more dakka" memes, thinking, "What else can we glue on this thing?" :lol:

It's ridiculous, and completely excessive, but I think that's what makes me want it.  My favorite parts are the heavyarms-style gatling cannons, and the missile launchers they mounted on the.. other missile launchers. :p 

3 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

The VF-31 armor packs are like someone spent an entire day looking at the VF-25 armor, and browsing for "more dakka" memes, thinking, "What else can we glue on this thing?" :lol:

It's ridiculous, and completely excessive, but I think that's what makes me want it.  My favorite parts are the heavyarms-style gatling cannons, and the missile launchers they mounted on the.. other missile launchers. :p 

I have no idea how the fully armored VF-31 can stand on its own with all that weight on.  Should I pre-tighten the hip joints before I buy the armor pack anyway just in case? :rolleyes: