7 hours ago, anubis20 said:

31C Supers are out on the 16th... Other exclusives for that month ship on the 25th so dont expect NY shipments until after the 25th. 

Correct me if I'm wrong here.. The Supers for Mirage's 31c is out on the 16th; however the actual shipping day for the ones that made a pre-order gets shipped out during the weekend of the 25th to the first full week of May correct?

8 hours ago, borgified said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here.. The Supers for Mirage's 31c is out on the 16th; however the actual shipping day for the ones that made a pre-order gets shipped out during the weekend of the 25th to the first full week of May correct?

the date it gets shipped out will depend on what store or proxy you used to place the preorder.  

I wonder, if there truly are some upcoming stocks if this'll affect its current (ridiculous) price. Bound to have some impact when potential buyers see them appearing slightly cheaper here and there realising more stocks are floating about'. Not sure if this is a VF that'll hold its value in the long run somehow. Anyway, still waiting for this f'ing order. If they willing to send dupe when they can't even send off the singles,it's bound to be a good sign? Right? (or could be that they are truly just a bunch of morons after-all, one of the two...). They better not mess up that YF-19 preorder, otherwise it's gonna hit the fan....

As for Eslim 109 receiving one in a damaged box....Unfortunately, it's not NY's pb if it's damaged. They'll tell you to contact the Post office that's it. (especially considering it's a piece they don't even have in stock to afford sending any replacement ....) You could always send it back 'by force' and hope for a refund, (won't work). To save you the hassle, I'll get if off you , preorder price of course, with a big discount for the dent in the box....deal? :ph34r:

On 5/2/2018 at 3:27 PM, no3Ljm said:

Just a heads up though to those who can't wait for NY. There's 2 DX Kairos once again available at Mandarake for cheap price of Y48000. And that's for each, ok. :p

Sold out :shok:

That’s some expensive plastic hehe

14 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

I wonder, if there truly are some upcoming stocks if this'll affect its current (ridiculous) price. Bound to have some impact when potential buyers see them appearing slightly cheaper here and there realising more stocks are floating about'. Not sure if this is a VF that'll hold its value in the long run somehow. Anyway, still waiting for this f'ing order. If they willing to send dupe when they can't even send off the singles,it's bound to be a good sign? Right? (or could be that they are truly just a bunch of morons after-all, one of the two...). They better not mess up that YF-19 preorder, otherwise it's gonna hit the fan....

It might dip for a bit if there truly is a large shipment coming in, but I imagine it'll eventually go right back up, seeing as this is a very popular iteration of one of the best designed valkyries Bandai has put out, and it wasn't a retail release on top of that. Plus there'll be some inertia that people are already seeing it worth paying ¥48,000 for.

Look at how the VF-0D went up in price, even though it wasn't the best of the Arcadia VF-0 valkyries.

17 hours ago, borgified said:

The 31C supers are out on the 16th, if your proxy ordered other exclusive items that come out later that month along with the 31C supers they will not have the order shipped until everything is released. For example I ordered the 31C with Figuarts Majin Vegeta and my order will not ship to my contact in Japan until the 25th when Vegeta is released. 

It won't be long before the orders of the 31a gets released from NY for those who are waiting for their copy as it's 4:16pm on Sunday Afternoon JST. I'm waiting for my 31C to be shipped from Amiami after making the payment just this past Wednesday afternoon PST via SAL.    

Hmmm, the translator I'm using is confusing me :lol:

"vf31a Kai Ross, who was scheduled to end during this holiday.
Changes to enter the next month due to various circumstances. How did this happen?"

Now I'm really curios... Could it mean they accidentally left the pre-order open too long?

Edited by Loop

6 minutes ago, Loop said:

Hmmm, the translator I'm using is confusing me :lol:

"vf31a Kai Ross, who was scheduled to end during this holiday.
Changes to enter the next month due to various circumstances. How did this happen?"

Now I'm really curios... Could it mean they accidentally left the pre-order open too long?

Yeah the translation I got was ambiguous. I found another Japanese blog post that mentioned something similarly confusing but I can’t find it today. 

39 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Anyone know what this means?

I hope my translation makes more sense to you guys....

"During these consecutive holidays (Golden Week) were supposed to bring an end to the VF-31A Kairos. But for various reasons this was suddenly changed to next month. That's how it goes."

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

21 minutes ago, Loop said:

Oh that's great news then for some people. It could mean they are just late shipping them all out I hope.

I don't know who the author is to get context. But assuming it is from a distributor, then it sounds like they will still be shipping things out til sometime in June rather than being finished during Golden Week as originally scheduled.

Alternatively, I suppose maybe the person tweeting was expecting to have received one during Golden Week, but instead has to wait til June. Like I said... I don't know the context.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

There’s a lot of assumptions to be made but here’s what we can pick up from this tweet, assuming that it’s legit. 

1. There’s supposed to be a shipment of the 31A this month but it seems to be delayed further to next month June. 

2. This adds credit to the explanation that we given to our member that NY is waiting for the batch coming in mid May. However it seems we have to wait another month now. 

And it could possibly put an end to insanely priced 31As if we indeed see a flood coming in the next 2 months 

3 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

Translated:

Shops targeted for purchase are held at Akihabara shop C and 2 shops of Torahanao 2nd ♪
We will terminate reinforcement purchase as soon as we reach our regulated number.

Basically it’s a shop asking to buy in the 31A at 28k yen

Ah I see, thank you. Hopefully NY ships out a bunch of VF-31A this week *fingers crossed*

49 minutes ago, Toonz said:

so...will nipponyasan still continue to ship out to those who have not received their vf-31?

Erm....we kinda hope so, but considering the depth of this mess, can't expect to see changes on that order status anytime soon.Bandai must've really messed up big time on that one, trying to pretend everything was peachy...(not forgetting NY with their stellar replies regarding the issue). Monday's already gone and not a single order shipped as far as we know..At that rate, and if mid-May stocks are delayed yet again, it'll take a year to get those cursed preorders <_<.

9 hours ago, OzmaLee74 said:

Just got this guy from the last lottery. 

9_A8_B5_E9_E_2569_424_F_AD2_E_8_AAFF58_E

D7_CBEE91_122_E_475_E_A3_E0_41_CF2_D4_A1

8438_F3_A1_49_A0_4_B08_BCC4_E73_D998920_

E9332_A24_698_A_43_B9_A40_B_41248_C6210_

Nice that you got lucky with this one! I entered as well but didnt draw this one. Had one already so its cool, I ended up getting the one I really wanted :)

10 hours ago, OzmaLee74 said:

Just got this guy from the last lottery. 

9_A8_B5_E9_E_2569_424_F_AD2_E_8_AAFF58_E

D7_CBEE91_122_E_475_E_A3_E0_41_CF2_D4_A1

8438_F3_A1_49_A0_4_B08_BCC4_E73_D998920_

E9332_A24_698_A_43_B9_A40_B_41248_C6210_

Congrats. I entered the lotto as well but no dice :( 

Ended up using a discount code for one at NY when they got them back in stock :)

Thanks guys. I have a second one coming in today from the one Noel posted on Mandarake. Never thought I’d own this considering how difficult it was at the beginning to purchase this. Now I see them left and right on yahoo.jp, Mandarake etc. for not too bad a markup. 

This is a response I just got from NY....

Hell F* no, I'm not going to cancel for a voucher.   I can't even get my money back now at this point?   They've had this money since Oct!!.

Date: 2018-05-07 16:20:52
Name: Fabrice
Printer friendly version

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet.
You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

Rated as not helpful

Date: 2018-05-03 03:03:40
Name: xxxxxxxx
Printer friendly version

Thanks. Do you believe you will get stock? Has the manufacturer given you any indications? 

Thanks.

45 minutes ago, thlien said:

This is a response I just got from NY....

Hell F* no, I'm not going to cancel for a voucher.   I can't even get my money back now at this point?   They've had this money since Oct!!.

Date: 2018-05-07 16:20:52
Name: Fabrice
Printer friendly version

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet.
You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

Rated as not helpful

Date: 2018-05-03 03:03:40
Name: xxxxxxxx
Printer friendly version

Thanks. Do you believe you will get stock? Has the manufacturer given you any indications? 

Thanks.

It's up to you if you want to continue with NY after this fiasco [and hopefully that you get the Kairos eventually (in June ?)] or get it from somewhere else. I know that it's a hard pill to swallow after spending an "x" amount of your funds for the 31a and not getting it. :cray: There are others that are still the same boat as you are..

Edit: I've seen a large amount of "black voids" in where pics are posted and have to scroll down to the end of the post before another posting comes up. Is it done by default upon uploading the pics or we have to crop of pics to a certain dimension before posting?:unknw:  

Edited by borgified

So let me get this straight, now that a new batch is rumored NY sends you an e-mail saying "Hey you should probably cancel your order." Guess they want that sweet after market price money and are hoping the holdouts finally give up.

3 minutes ago, dizman said:

So let me get this straight, now that a new batch is rumored NY sends you an e-mail saying "Hey you should probably cancel your order." Guess they want that sweet after market price money and are hoping the holdouts finally give up.

All it states in the message above is that they don't know when they're getting deliveries and that you have the option of cancelling your order for in store vouchers as the refund via Paypal is past the deadline. I don't see anywhere in the message where NY states that the customer should cancel the order.

25 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

All it states in the message above is that they don't know when they're getting deliveries and that you have the option of cancelling your order for in store vouchers as the refund via Paypal is past the deadline. I don't see anywhere in the message where NY states that the customer should cancel the order.

This

28 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

I don't think they (or any shop) will ever directly tell the customers that they  should cancel the order if the shop cannot do an actual full refund...

If I can take a moment to speak as a *cringe* customer service professional who specializes in emails for a very large retailer *cringe* nothing that I've seen from these NY responses is particularly out of the ordinary. It's not fantastic service or communication, and they are bulk template responses, but nothing to indicate any underhanded intent from NY. The consistency of their responses may even be a good thing, since it shows a management-level awareness of the problem.

For the record, I hate my job and it's not my intention to come off as condescending. In truth I envy everyone who hasn't been inside the seedy underbelly of customer service.

The timing between the message sent to NY, rumor of more stock and NY getting back to him just seemed to line up in my mind that they are trying to open up more stock that is already coming to them and get more money. Hmm maybe I'm just being too cynical, I hope so.