3 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

OK won't be doing this again. Last ones I seen on ebay were in the high £400's so seeing as mine was the only one on there I set it at the same price and other rare valks. Hardly ludicrous. If there were other kairos on there then i would price it competitively of course. But there aren't any. I didn't even have to let anyone know that it was for sale and to be honest, wish I hadn't. Why get sh#t for that? Constructive criticism is fine and expected, but only @Sildani@Sanity is Optionalhave chimed in fair comments. Don't like the price? Cool, but no need for the sarcasm guys Come on. Peace ✌️ 

I’m reading my comments again and I think I was being quite rude. 

I’m just salty about not getting my copies from NY :5:

Sorry about that. I wish you best of luck with the sale.

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

I’m reading my comments again and I think I was being quite rude. 

I’m just salty about not getting my copies from NY :5:

Sorry about that. I wish you best of luck with the sale.

you're awesome man,

i feel i should have said something like this in the Max and Miria thread but i'm too much of an a-hole to do it. lolol

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

you're awesome man,

i feel i should have said something like this in the Max and Miria thread but i'm too much of an a-hole to do it. lolol

haha

yep, I’m an a-hole sometimes. my bad  :/

OK, thank you everyone. Glad everything has been explained and everyone has chimed in their opinion. I will apologize for "informing" the community about my valk for sale. My bad. First offense or whatever. Put it down as that. Some of the members were helpful and some were not. Lesson learned. The 31a may get price dropped we will see. Good luck everyone with the yf-19 pre order. Hope you get yours. 

Just now, TrickyCustomer said:

OK, thank you everyone. Glad everything has been explained and everyone has chimed in their opinion. I will apologize for "informing" the community about my valk for sale. My bad. First offense or whatever. Put it down as that. Some of the members were helpful and some were not. Lesson learned. The 31a may get price dropped we will see. Good luck everyone with the yf-19 pre order. Hope you get yours. 

Good luck to you too @TrickyCustomer, and no hard feelings on my side. I'm guessing I came across as one of the abrupt/sarcastic ones, and looking back I see I could have done a better job pointing you to the right forum without the attitude as well. Nothing/no one to blame but myself, so I apologize for being an arse.

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Both at 48k?! well....

*snip*

I know. I'll just hang on to my NY PO for now and hope for the best in the next month or so. I have no plans on paying something like that esp on Valk that just got released. :unsure:

Despite receiving my VF-31A from CD Japan a few weeks ago, I still haven't opened it yet.

I remember being excited to order it, but my interest in Delta has waned a lot recently. I suppose I will get round to opening it eventually.

Not planning to sell it though.

4 hours ago, technoblue said:

Good luck to you too @TrickyCustomer, and no hard feelings on my side. I'm guessing I came across as one of the abrupt/sarcastic ones, and looking back I see I could have done a better job pointing you to the right forum without the attitude as well. Nothing/no one to blame but myself, so I apologize for being an arse.

Thanks man, appreciate that. Apologies for my ignorance also. Good luck buddy 

*Sniff*.....Still nothing.....

Another day without any updates regarding the Kairos. It definitely won't be for this month, and with the upcoming Golden Week, early May isn't looking too promising either. Still hoping they'll eventually come through with those orders somehow....I'm not complaining, promise, not sad or anything, (well a bit...but nothing compared to the first few weeks of April ).

Can't believe they (NY) nearly messed up the DX YF-19 preorders...Took their sweet time listing all those St Seiya and other stuff, when most retailers had already opened (and closed) for that DX . When it finally appeared (if you could open the site long enough), there was a question mark instead of the pic and it was coming up with  'error 1 sold out' or something. Completely buggy. A little while later, the pic was up and it was in stock (for roughly 2 minutes, if that) then 'sold out' msg .  If your internet connection crashed or whatever, not a chance! :lol:. Still, it was the cheapest out there.

42 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

*Sniff*.....Still nothing.....

Another day without any updates regarding the Kairos. It definitely won't be for this month, and with the upcoming Golden Week, early May isn't looking too promising either. Still hoping they'll eventually come through with those orders somehow....I'm not complaining, promise, not sad or anything, (well a bit...but nothing compared to the first few weeks of April ).

Can't believe they (NY) nearly messed up the DX YF-19 preorders...Took their sweet time listing all those St Seiya and other stuff, when most retailers had already opened (and closed) for that DX . When it finally appeared (if you could open the site long enough), there was a question mark instead of the pic and it was coming up with  'error 1 sold out' or something. Completely buggy. A little while later, the pic was up and it was in stock (for roughly 2 minutes, if that) then 'sold out' msg .  If your internet connection crashed or whatever, not a chance! :lol:. Still, it was the cheapest out there.

Ah, you must be new to NY preorder madness. While the site did go down, so did several others so it's not fair to single out NY and bash them for that. As for the rest you mentioned, that is normal for them. They seem to to use a manual upload system where every item goes up one at a time in stages. The first sign of an item is it being listed with no pic and when you click, you get an error. This happens for a few mins before a pic appears and you finally are able to start the order process. Because of this process, it takes longer for items to show up on NY compared to shops that batch upload all the items at once. 

5 hours ago, Sildani said:

It’s honestly nice to see people patch things up on the internet. It’s too rare. 

North and south korea are at it too. Peace is in the air. Or is that the smell of a vf-31a kairos for sale for the low low price of only £495.00 ono!!!! Jokes! it is a silly price i know. Which is why it will probably go to auction 0.99p start. 7 days. I didn't say that, i wasn't here :ph34r: i need two more yf-19's and it's killing me not having them. 

7 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

North and south korea are at it too. Peace is in the air. Or is that the smell of a vf-31a kairos for sale for the low low price of only £495.00 ono!!!! Jokes! it is a silly price i know. Which is why it will probably go to auction 0.99p start. 7 days. I didn't say that, i wasn't here :ph34r: i need two more yf-19's and it's killing me not having them. 

Hmmm. How about we trade? My PO'ed YF-19 to your VF-31A? What say you?

K6RMp.gif

^_^ 

15 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Mighty tempting to get a second piece with the funds from the 31a, even though i had one already

Speaking of arad VF-31S, big question is whether to get the super packs or the armor packs that is in the movie

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Hmmm. How about we trade? My PO'ed YF-19 to your VF-31A? What say you?

K6RMp.gif

^_^ 

A fair offer dude thank you. I think i will wait on NY and a few other places for yf-19 stock alerts. Thank you for the offer though ;) I feel bad owning this thing now it's causing chaos and hurt feelings. Like the one ring, I shall cast it into the fires of Mt Doom from whence it came. :lol:

21 minutes ago, recon said:

Mighty tempting to get a second piece with the funds from the 31a, even though i had one already

Speaking of arad VF-31S, big question is whether to get the super packs or the armor packs that is in the movie

That’s why I bought two Arads.

A quick question for those who have Messier's/Hayate's Supers and didn't per-order during the initial stages: Has there been a problem for any of you to acquire the Supers after release day?

Will Mirages' Supers be possibly a shelf warmer given that Messier, Hayate (and now Arad) are the most commonly ones that are sought after? I know that there wasn't much of a character development for Mirage even though she was a grand daughter of the famous M&M dual.

1 hour ago, TrickyCustomer said:

A fair offer dude thank you. I think i will wait on NY and a few other places for yf-19 stock alerts. Thank you for the offer though ;) I feel bad owning this thing now it's causing chaos and hurt feelings. Like the one ring, I shall cast it into the fires of Mt Doom from whence it came. :lol:

No hurt feelings coming from me. Like most of people here, you're entitled to it. And it's why I just offered a trade. ;) 

49 minutes ago, borgified said:

A quick question for those who have Messier's/Hayate's Supers and didn't per-order during the initial stages: Has there been a problem for any of you to acquire the Supers after release day?

Will Mirages' Supers be possibly a shelf warmer given that Messier, Hayate (and now Arad) are the most commonly ones that are sought after? I know that there wasn't much of a character development for Mirage even though she was a grand daughter of the famous M&M dual.  

No. After release, you can probably snatch one from Nippon-Yasan with a mark up price. And this is normal to any TWE items on shops that carries it. I'll just give you a ballpark. If the PO says Y8000+, after release NY will price it at Y11000+. And no, Messer's Super Parts got shelf warmer too. I doubt it's the same with Mirage. So if that one got release and you forgot to PO, just swallow your pride and just order the mark up one. Don't wait for it to get more mark up afterwards. ^_^

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I thought Mirage's 31C was pretty popular on preorder night. Thinking the super parts will be too especially with the inclusion of the reaction missiles. 

Being overly optimistic here and let's assume that I will eventually get my 31A from NY, and I would like a super pack to go with it, should I order a set of the Messer super parts or do we think that they will release a set for the 31A? 

1 minute ago, rdrunner said:

Being overly optimistic here and let's assume that I will eventually get my 31A from NY, and I would like a super pack to go with it, should I order a set of the Messer super parts or do we think that they will release a set for the 31A? 

Well, I would and did get the Messer Super Parts and I think Bandai will make 31A specific parts and I will get those too. What you should do depends but if you want the best deal, probably safe to wait and see what new items come and get the preorder deal before paying a premium for already released ones. 

Just now, Slave IV said:

Well, I would and did get the Messer Super Parts and I think Bandai will make 31A specific parts and I will get those too. What you should do depends but if you want the best deal, probably safe to wait and see what new items come and get the preorder deal before paying a premium for already released ones. 

Yeah thanks I think that's a sensible approach.  I don't HAVE TO get a SP set (and not even sure I will get the 31A anyway:rolleyes:). Will just have to jump on a PO party again when it comes out!

2 minutes ago, rdrunner said:

Yeah thanks I think that's a sensible approach.  I don't HAVE TO get a SP set (and not even sure I will get the 31A anyway:rolleyes:). Will just have to jump on a PO party again when it comes out!

I think it's safe to assume the parts will be TWE again if they come so at least you won't have to worry about getting the order in during a preorder madness rush. 

After the hot mess of TWE releases for the Frontier valks (looking at you, YF-29 packs <_<), I've taken to ordering at least one copy of every exclusive I can.  Whether I decide down the road I want them or not, it saves a ton of stress and excess expense to acquire them on the secondary market after the original orders close.

Looking at the listing prices as of now (2018/04/28 12:02 AM P.S.T) for the 31a.

Three separate listings on Fromjapan: $60k -$80K Yen.

One on Ebay listed by hobby_spirit: $700 USD. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Macross-Delta-DX-Chogokin-VF-31A-KAIROS-LIMITED-EDITION-BANDAI-JAPAN/112951835288?hash=item1a4c743a98:g:sMUAAOSwUDBay7No

Pick your poison and hopefully that you get what you want.. Or as in the Matrix Movie from a quote by Lawrence Fishborne (as Morpheus) in which one pill to take: "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

I think that most of us take the red pill and further down the rabbit hole of Macross collection we enter.. :p 

8 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

How about we all take the chill pill and see how this 31A fiasco with NY ends if it’s not ended already since there’s hardly any shipment reported this week. :)

I know its Golden Week in Japan so all of the Japanese sellers are on a break now. If anyone missed out in the pre-order of a 31a and didn't use NY, the ebay listing might be of use. Sounds reasonable?