8 hours ago, Guyffon said:

That said, NY stop emailing me about the arbalest, I am not going to give you anymore of my monies!!!

Same :lol:. Not gonna touch their stuff with a barge pole, not for a long while anyway. 

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20, Moosey, Daedalus

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Received: mcfly50

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV, loko77, joelwuj

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: TrickyCustomer

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3), OzmaLee74

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Crimson9

Refunded: Guyffon

Unknown (I couldn't identify)

Received: Syngyne

Edited by ArchieNov

2 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3), OzmaLee74

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

thanks for adding me archie!

did anyone else after Scyla receive a shipping update? wondering if Nippon is still moving on the orders last night. 

Now I'm kind of sad I didn't take advantage of 10% off rakuten coupon... though the cost shipped to my door would probably still have been about $460 :(

One silver lining: hopefully this sends a message to bandai that lo-viz schemes sell like crazy and maybe we can get some more military-looking valks.

For now I'll just bust out the vf-25s, Vf-4G and VF-0A to satisfy my cravings for gray.

45 minutes ago, Ipsquitch said:

For those keeping track... I received my shipping notice from NY last night:

Order #:488754

Shipped: Registered Air Mail

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

Nice, congrats. I may get the one I bought from recon today :) it’s out for delivery but I may not be around for the mail person.

commoooooon usps

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

22 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice, congrats. I may get the one I bought from recon today :) it’s out for delivery but I may not be around for the mail person.

commoooooon usps

I wish you, and everyone else still waiting, the best of luck!

I am interested to see if it comes in the shipper box or not. With all the issues around this release, I wonder if NY is getting their stock directly from Bandai, or if they're starting to go through "other channels".

8 hours ago, chyll2 said:
7 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Another one, same price, different branch. There might hope that stocks are coming now?

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1087004658&ref=dos

It's been up for hours now since chyll2 posted the links. I guess, it just shows what people's amount limit is. Same here too. I wouldn't buy it for Y35000 above. For that amount, I can get two Riobot Mospeada figures. Just sayin'. ^_^ 

I’ve been searching twitter for vf-31a info and I noticed a couple of tweets that listed, I think they were called “buy sheets”. 

It looked like retailers publicized events where people could sell their toys; and the price of the vf-31a wasn’t that high: maybe 21000-24000. 

I wonder if this is a channel NY is using to source their valks. I seriously doubt they’re buying them at 35000-48000. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

42 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I picked up my 31A from the post office at lunch. No pictures yet, but I can confirm what others have noticed from NY's recent shipments. My copy arrived sealed, and was shipped in a normal nondescript box and wrapped with bubble wrap, like a standard release VF-31. My copy did not come packaged in the brown Tamashii shipping box like other exclusives, which is no bid deal for me at this point. I'm happy to have the Valkyrie in hand at last. :)

Let us know if you also have that matte coat overspray on the wing body area.

8 hours ago, technoblue said:

Means the actual brown shipper probably was the one Bandai used to send said valk to the previous owner. This was then sold on, then onto you.

I've had TWE items sent directly from Bandai and the brown shipper is plastered with the usual postage stickers. If they gave you a shipper without that, means they got it in bulk.

18 hours ago, Ipsquitch said:

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

Congrats.  Hope I get chosen soon.

22 hours ago, whitestar said:

Thought I'd pipe in to say that I'm also waiting for my NY order to come in. Order #494335

21 hours ago, Ipsquitch said:

Ordered on 10/6.

Ordered 1 unit.

7 hours ago, type j9 said:

hy guys

order at NY and not received yet 

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor, HayateAltoHunter, Pedro2k6, 94medition, Ipsquitch 

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2), hoahuynh, ManhattanProject972, SpaceCowboy, type j9, whitestar

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Loopaza

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

21 hours ago, technoblue said:

Sounds like they NY is buying up secondary stock.  Maybe they are even looking at these forums, and realize that they need to up their rep/game. 

All my TWE orders from them came packaged in a box with the TWE brown shipper box, the YF-29 Isamu, All DX VF-31 Fast Packs, VF-25G tornado parts (ordered 3 years after release of the pack).  Sounds like if I didn't cancel my order with NY I might have received my 31A with this last set, as my order number was lower then everyone getting their now, but the fact that they didn't follow order numbers from the start, and with the poor customer service and communication, I'm ok with the things that have occurred. 

Crazy thing is the item I purchased with my store credit voucher/refund, is still in preparation in progress, been that way for 7 days now.  SMDH. 

30 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

I was showing someone pictures of my Mirage VF-31.  The pictures had been in jet mode and then I got to one in battloid mode.

The person said, "OH!  It's a Go-Bot!"

I'm mortified.

Why?  Not everyone is aware of Macross.  It’s a chance to teach.  My ex’s son called them Transformers.  I got to teach him something new about the world.  He really likes the VF-17 and the Regults now.

1 hour ago, GabrielV said:

I was showing someone pictures of my Mirage VF-31.  The pictures had been in jet mode and then I got to one in battloid mode.

The person said, "OH!  It's a Go-Bot!"

I'm mortified.

40 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Why?  Not everyone is aware of Macross.  It’s a chance to teach.  My ex’s son called them Transformers.  I got to teach him something new about the world.  He really likes the VF-17 and the Regults now.

Tell that to on one of the reviewers (Brian) on Knerdout as he said that the VE-1 is another veritech fighter (time stamp 0:38 to 0:45) on the HMR Elintseeker review. :rolleyes:   

I have mixed feelings now, as my order was 488843, and ordered on Oct 6. I was given the chance to get a refund, and I took it. Since it was refunded straight onto my CC. So... i guess I could've had it filled seeing as how it seems it may have been fufilled.

Whole ordeal made me evaluate my wants/needs and I guess not this time :p I just wish they had better communication.

14 minutes ago, borgified said:

Wait for the 31a release on FromJapan and other auction sites to be listed soon as I'm sure that some will trickle on to there eventually (?) .. :mellow: 

Yeah, but likelihood of $300 for a new one is near zero. Someone could have made $50, saved frustration and me some money. 

20 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, but likelihood of $300 for a new one is near zero. Someone could have made $50, saved frustration and me some money. 

Ah.. unfortunately I didnt see that you were looking to pay for one, but at the same time, it is less hassle, if they were willing to give a straight refund for it as, not knowing if it will be fufilled is the most frustrating portion of it, rather than holding onto 50 dollars of someone else to not know if it will go through etc. 

Good luck on getting a karios for yourself at not so absorbent prices.