Followed up today and I got a new response:

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet.
You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

Just now, chyll2 said:

Followed up today and I got a new response:

Hello,

We do not have an expected timeline for the delivery of this item yet.
You have the possibility to cancel this order, it will be refund as a voucher, your payment on paypal has been done too long ago. We will not be able to refund on paypal.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

This is their standard response now since last week.

Seems like only I got the mid may response, haha

As for the batches theory, as this is a TWE and not a regular release, do you think the same rules apply for this and the Quant? Just curious

Al in all I just want my toy, it would suck to just get a useless store credit refund (with its many absurd rules that come with it), if that happens, it will be time for me to call the credit card company and explain the situation and hope to get my money back.

53 minutes ago, Guyffon said:

Seems like only I got the mid may response, haha

As for the batches theory, as this is a TWE and not a regular release, do you think the same rules apply for this and the Quant? Just curious

Al in all I just want my toy, it would suck to just get a useless store credit refund (with its many absurd rules that come with it), if that happens, it will be time for me to call the credit card company and explain the situation and hope to get my money back.

Well your wife's colleague gave them a call so I'd guess they attend to it more personally and perhaps were able to shine more light on the matter. And from what was communicated, it does give us some hope of receiving our POs in mid May, though that is a month from now.

Maybe someone else could try calling them and see if we get the same mid May delivery response.

54 minutes ago, CharlesXavier said:

Maybe someone else could try calling them and see if we get the same mid May delivery response

I've already asked my best friend who works/lives in Tokyo to call on my behalf, that was two and half weeks ago. Being the Japan director of some huge international Co he has "more pressing matters than chasing out after some other toy" _(-_-)_

He's not a toy collector, and don't think he even grasps the gravity of the situation!! He'll call eventually, but when,no clue. I'll post when I get a reply though.

As for that mysterious May batch. Don't you think If that was truly the case, NY would've already mentioned this in their written replies? Still having doubts that Bandai is producing any extras considering most Japanese customers got theirs without any apparent issues. And no way would they produce more just to satisfy the international demand considering we ain't even supposed to get those TWE in the first place...As far as the 'more QC returns than expected'  if that's the case, pretty certain that any extra batch wouldn't be so that NY can fulfil their orders? We unfortunately lack concrete infos to support any theories/suppositions.

The only thing that's for sure, NY are taking the p'ss. 

Thanks for starting it up, no3ljm. I tried going back as far as page 360 and added other people who have confirmed receiving theirs or got a shipping notice (I highlighted these in yellow). I may have missed some or gotten others wrong, so kindly correct as needed.

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wm cheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: Slave IV, Mommar (x3)

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Not Yet: Sanity is Optional

Loopaza (do you preorder here? Or is this like Madarake/eBay?)

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielIV, dizman, Mommar

Unknown vendor

Received: Moosey, Guyffon

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wm cheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: Slave IV, Mommar (x3)

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielIV, dizman, Mommar

Unknown vendor

Received: Moosey, Guyffon

Edited by sumyumgoy

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wm cheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3)

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielIV, dizman, Mommar

Unknown vendor

Received: Moosey, Guyffon

Edited by WaferMouse

At this point I don't think they are going to receive them and they are not keeping my $250. On the 27th I'm going to file and I will cut ties with NY indefinitely. Probably going to take another long break over the Macross frustrations. The YF-30 got me back into Macross and I picked up a few pieces I missed over the years, but I'm pretty sure I'm in store for another 5 year break. This is the most frustrating collecting hobby ever.

Edited by Blue Meanie

32 minutes ago, Blue Meanie said:

At this point I don't think they are going to receive them and they are not keeping my $250. On the 27th I'm going to file and I will cut ties with NY indefinitely. Probably going to take another long break over the Macross frustrations. The YF-30 got my back into Macross and I picked up a few pieces I missed over the years, but I'm pretty sure I'm in store for another 5 year break. This is the most frustrating collecting hobby ever.

Funny that you mention getting out of the hobby. While drifting in and out of sleep, I randomly started thinking about what I would save if my house caught fire. 

I'd save my cat first, then try to take whatever family photos I could. After that, if it wasn't safe to go back in, I'd let my valkyries and everything else burn. I don't consider anything I own (besides the aforementioned things) worth risking my life over. 

It'd suck big time to lose all those valkyries, and I'd probably quit collecting after that. No way I'd want to start again from nothing. 

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled 31A conspiracy theories.

Today I was able to collect my Kairos at local customs office. It was shipped by CDJapan on March 28th, but after arriving in Germany it was held in customs since April 5th. But finally it's all mine ;). But the outer right wing has the known quality issue on its lower side <_<.

IMG_2668.thumb.jpg.d09dbbb4314d914a9ee5db0bed37bd7d.jpg

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wm cheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy

Refunded: Vortech, psychodynamix (x2, closed my account as well), IXTL, Bahamutzyro

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica 

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Unknown vendor

2 hours ago, WaferMouse said:

I don't know about others, but I didn't pre-order.  I placed an order after someone here said Loopaza had them in stock.  Order was placed March 21.

The VF-31A I received was in it's special shipping box.

3 minutes ago, Mommar said:

What's with the yellow highlights?

3 hours ago, ArchieNov said:

Thanks for starting it up, no3ljm. I tried going back as far as page 360 and added other people who have confirmed receiving theirs or got a shipping notice (I highlighted these in yellow). I may have missed some or gotten others wrong, so kindly correct as needed.

Adding dur to the list

Nippon-Yasan

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Unknown vendor

33 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

I don't know about others, but I didn't pre-order.  I placed an order after someone here said Loopaza had them in stock.  Order was placed March 21.

The VF-31A I received was in it's special shipping box.

Same here, bought it when they got their excess stock in. I know they do pre-orders on a lot of P-Bandai stuff so the 31A was probably available for pre-order as well.

35 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

Nippon-Yasan

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Unknown vendor

39 minutes ago, Valkyrie2008 said:

So far, for N-Y only, 11 shipped orders (regardless of number of units) versus 22 unknowns, that's actually a higher percentage than I thought.  Then again this is only a limited sample of the true picture.

Edited by rdrunner

For information purposes here....

So, I almost feel guilty about my turn of luck...i didn't order 10/6 like some here still waiting....

NY sent me an email saying they shipped.  i was surprised and happy, then almost felt guilty because i know some 10/6 order people are still waiting.  hobby collecting shouldn't be this way.  Whether Bandai and or NY is to blame I don't know.  hopefully everything arrives ok and that they keep shipping all your orders out...even if it is a trickle.  

this is my favorite modern valk design since the  VF-25S in frontier so yes....i really wanted this!  

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Loopaza

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Not yet:

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008

Anime Export

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Loopaza

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Not yet:

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

For information purposes here....

So, I almost feel guilty about my turn of luck...i didn't order 10/6 like some here still waiting....

NY sent me an email saying they shipped.  i was surprised and happy, then almost felt guilty because i know some 10/6 order people are still waiting.  hobby collecting shouldn't be this way.  Whether Bandai and or NY is to blame I don't know.  hopefully everything arrives ok and that they keep shipping all your orders out...even if it is a trickle.  

this is my favorite modern valk design since the  VF-25S in frontier so yes....i really wanted this!  

Good to hear of a shipment today. When did you order and how many pieces? =)

Crazy how so few people actually received theirs from NY. Was expecting it was more. At this stage, makes you wonder if they have more than 5 left in their inventory. It's like they send off about 1 a week (if that) for MW members (and maybe 1 for people on other platforms/forums). *Sigh*.  

Feels like every week, they pull out those 2 orders from a hat or something? It's getting more tedious by the day.

If my mate doesn't call them up, I think I'll just pay and call myself, just too curious as the mailed msgs aren't mentioning anything about that M.M.S (Mysterious.May.Shipment) or B.S.M.S (you know what I mean). Wonder what details, if any they'll be able to provide regarding this info as It's still as vague as the written replies. And why they're not mentioning anything about this M.M.S when you contact them via their ticket system....Is it really that difficult to modify this msg and add more info. (I still somehow believe they want more people to cancel, but that's just me)

Makes them look like they're either clueless or couldn't care less about their customers . Or both....yeah, I pick both....<_<

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: 

Loopaza

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Not yet:

55 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

You can add me to the N-Y list for one,  I posted but its quite a few pages back at this point.

You didn't mentioned if received or not yet so I assumed it's Received. So I added you name on that list.

50 minutes ago, Mechapilot77 said:

10/11

Great to hear.....

Maybe shipment from the 10th October will be shipped after that, following their f,d up logic

Again....just shows my 'pick from a hat theory' might not be so far off after all. Love how I was so sure that they followed order numbers....Why do they even have them in the first place? Makes you wonder how they run this business. 

They gained too many new customers over the past 5 years, yet staff-wise, they probably still have the exact same amount. Like that poor 'Fabrice' who's been locked up in a broom cabinet copy/pasting replies for years now....

Another possibility would be the 'New customer' theory, you know,  like people who have never bought from them before,( or maybe 1 or twice). They'd go above and beyond to make a good first impression and send their orders Asap to make sure they come back for seconds. (For the old timers, they don't give a crap, they've got their business already and they know most will come back..... even if they don't send them anything other than a store credit.) Utter bull. 

7 minutes ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Great to hear.....

Maybe shipment from the 10th October will be shipped after that, following their f,d up logic

Again....just shows my 'pick from a hat theory' might not be so far off after all. Love how I was so sure that they followed order numbers....Why do they even have them in the first place? Makes you wonder how they run this business. 

They gained too many new customers over the past 5 years, yet staff-wise, they probably still have the exact same amount. Like that poor 'Fabrice' who's been locked up in a broom cabinet copy/pasting replies for years now....

Another possibility would be the 'New customer' theory, you know,  like people who have never bought from them before,( or maybe 1 or twice). They'd go above and beyond to make a good first impression and send their orders Asap to make sure they come back for seconds. (For the old timers, they don't give a crap, they've got their business already and they know most will come back..... even if they don't send them anything other than a store credit.) Utter bull. 

new customer?  nah...i have almost 60+ orders from them over the past 6+ years

Added more people from the prior pages from 331 to 360. Some I couldn't tell where they got it from. Again, apologies in advance if I got anyone wrong. So far it seems that CD Japan has the best record for fulfilling all orders. A-E coming in 2nd just because they had lesser than CDJ. N-Y fulfilled a bunch (more than either CDJ and A-E), but still have more pending. Mykombini is the worst since they didn't fulfill anyone's order.

Nippon-Yasan

Received: wmcheng, Murphy, derex3592, eXis10z, ArchieNov, 20max20, recon, orindlt, Scyla, Smacky, technoblue, hal9000, Mechapilot77, jrhudson311, Knightdramon, NUNS, vfxraven19, ritt0r, barurutor

Not Yet: no3Ljm, Kinzoku, spacemanoeuvres (x2), funkymonkeyjavajunky, Boobytrap, Tallman (x2), Sanity is Optional, ChaoticYeti, Guyffon, neoexcaliber (x7), rdrunner, raziel03, CharlesXavier (x2), ridgebacks, petrov27, sh9000, Blue Meanie, chyll2, orindlt, sumyumgoy, dur, Valkyrie2008, mcfly50 (x2)

Anime Export

Received: Vortech (x3), neoexcaliber (x3), seti88, anubis20, Moosey

Not Yet:

CD Japan

Received: WaferMouse, Slave IV, Mommar (x3), Master Dex, spanner (x3), Graham, CrossAir, abbadon, davidwhangchoi

Not Yet:

Big in Japan

Received: mcfly50

Not Yet:

Mykombini

Refunded: kanjrig, Kanedas Bike, Ignacio Ocamica, Slave IV, loko77, joelwuj

Not Yet:

Random Ebay Seller

Received: TrickyCustomer

Loopaza

Received: jrhudson311, orindlt, GabrielV, dizman, Mommar, onnylam, TheLoneWolf, TrickyCustomer (x3)

Not yet:

Others/Proxy

Received: Guyffon, Crimson9

Not yet:

Unknown (I couldn't identify)

Received: Syngyne, OzmaLee74

Edited by ArchieNov