16 minutes ago, Syngyne said:

Have you run into any issues with any of them locking both their intakes to the fuselage in fighter mode? Mine keep popping out. I can either have one locked in all the way or the other, but when I try to push both in they eventually pop back out.

Is it ok, if I answer this? I know I still don't have my Kairos. However, I have some VF-31's too. ^_^ I just remember something about that specific spot. The pelvic joint area lay rest under the neck plate area. Try to massage that part first esp the folding collar thing if it's not hindering or something underneath. Or the neck plate is not flat as it should be causing a bump or recess on the pelvic part area causing the intakes not to lock properly. The pelvic joint really need to lay flat as possible towards the neck plate area. Let me know.

Edited by no3Ljm

29 minutes ago, Syngyne said:

Have you run into any issues with any of them locking both their intakes to the fuselage in fighter mode? Mine keep popping out. I can either have one locked in all the way or the other, but when I try to push both in they eventually pop back out.

I've never run into this issue on any of my VF-31's, including the Kairos. Have you double checked the transformation and alignment of the other parts close to that area?

Ditto on my C. I will say that if anything wasn’t properly aligned or tabbed into place earlier in the transformation sequence, it’ll affect the fit of the later parts. The tolerances on the 31 design are super close. 

Just sent Mykombini an email asking if they could provide any insight on whether Bandai is gearing up a second production run or not, and whether they would be taking orders again if so. It's a long shot, but it's not as if I have anything to lose from it.

52 minutes ago, Syngyne said:

considering I haven't transformed any of these three as yet, I can't comment on it but as Noel and Sildani mentioned below, I have only had a minor issue with my 31c.. but it didn't hinder transforming it to Gerwalk where is currently sits.

36 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Is it ok, if I answer this? I know I still don't have my Kairos. However, I have some VF-31's too. ^_^ I just remember something about that specific spot. The pelvic joint area lay rest under the neck plate area. Try to massage that part first esp the folding collar thing if it's not hindering or something underneath. Or the neck plate is not flat as it should be causing a bump or recess on the pelvic part area causing the intakes not to lock properly. The pelvic joint really need to lay flat as possible towards the neck plate area. Let me know.

11 minutes ago, Sildani said:

Ditto on my C. I will say that if anything wasn’t properly aligned or tabbed into place earlier in the transformation sequence, it’ll affect the fit of the later parts. The tolerances on the 31 design are super close. 

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Pelvic joint and massage?????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

15 hours ago, spanner said:

All three are out of their boxes, have been inspected and put on display for now. As far as I can tell they are all perfect with no visible or obvious defects. Thoroughly impressed with them! Loving the clear canopy! Would love to switch their modes for display but it's getting late and I need sleep. Here's a photo to enjoy!

20180403_203311.jpg

congrats spanner

1 hour ago, Syngyne said:

I thought I got all the neck bits squared away, but that makes sense as to what might cause this. I’ll check again. Thanks, all.

Found it, it was that stupid little two-prong thing on the back of the neck joint. I had the two prongs facing downwards, and had to flip them around the other way. Yay no more intake gap!

59 minutes ago, NUNS said:

Finally got shipping notice from NY!!! :lol:

I might actually get it in time for my birthday, as was the original plan last October when I pre-ordered it.

congrats on the great news!

54 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Pelvic joint and massage?????

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hehe! hmmm I'd like a pelvic area massage plz! :p:lol:

47 minutes ago, jenius said:

OMG OMG OMG Please let me be next!

Hope it happens very soon! 

21 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

congrats spanner

Thanks David! ^_^

44 minutes ago, Syngyne said:

Found it, it was that stupid little two-prong thing on the back of the neck joint. I had the two prongs facing downwards, and had to flip them around the other way. Yay no more intake gap!

that particular part gave me fits as well on my Messer!!!  It's NOT intuitive on how it should be stowed in fighter mode!  Glad you got it worked out!  

Still NO email from NY for me as of tonight...:mellow:

EDIT... @spanner...my dislike for you runs deeeep at the moment ..looks great! :lol:

Edited by derex3592

On 4/2/2018 at 8:51 PM, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I already informed NY if there is no update I'm filing a Paypal dispute tomorrow.

Any update from them or are they ignoring queries even with the threat of a Paypal dispute?

27 minutes ago, IXTL said:

Any update from them or are they ignoring queries even with the threat of a Paypal dispute?

No follow up with NY. I however did reply to a ticket that I submitted to them and instead of an answer from them they just took the ticket and turned it back to 'awaiting response from customer'.

Thus their way of saying 'look at previous reply'.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

5 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

No follow up with NY. I however did reply to a ticket that I submitted to them and instead of an answer from them they just took the ticket and turned it back to 'awaiting response from customer'.

Thus their way of saying 'look at previous reply'.

That's NY service for you.

So you're holding out for them or going to Paypal?

2 minutes ago, IXTL said:

That's NY service for you.

So you're holding out for them or going to Paypal?

I said I would go to Paypal if they couldn't give me a reliable response through one of their customer service reps on the chat window, so she suggested to open a ticket. I had one open already and replied with a follow up, but their reply to the ticket said nothing really other than they're 'awaiting their stock and my order will be sent as soon as possible'. Just a pointer back to their initial response.

Seeing as others who ordered on 10/6 are getting their orderes processed I could hold out till tomorrow since the Paypal dispute allows me to claim by April the 4th.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

EDIT... @spanner...my dislike for you runs deeeep at the moment ..looks great! :lol:

hehe! I can accept that! though it was not my intention to upset you with that post.. 

51 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

I'm NOT remotely envious of you spanner.... maybe.... a little...... totally!!!!!! :lol:

Can't wait to see these in each mode! 

:lol: hopefully I will get the time to transform them tonight after work but I think the misses wants to do a date night tonight so it might not happen..

8 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

I said I would go to Paypal if they couldn't give me a reliable response through one of their customer service reps on the chat window, so she suggested to open a ticket. I had one open already and replied with a follow up, but their reply to the ticket said nothing really other than they're 'awaiting their stock and my order will be sent as soon as possible'. Just a pointer back to their initial response.

Seeing as others who ordered on 10/6 are getting their orderes processed I could hold out till tomorrow since the Paypal dispute allows me to claim by April the 4th.

I tried live chat for the hell of it and straightaway they asked me to open a ticket saying live chat staff couldn't check inventory and what's available on the site is what's available. What's the point of live chat then? Surely people would want to ask them about orders and items they have for sale.

Likewise, I'll do Paypal dispute tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, spanner said:

hehe! I can accept that! though it was not my intention to upset you with that post.. 

:lol: hopefully I will get the time to transform them tonight after work but I think the misses wants to do a date night tonight so it might not happen..

Pretty sure that you can do new valks for date night Spanner. Just do them by candlelight or something.

4 hours ago, IXTL said:

I tried live chat for the hell of it and straightaway they asked me to open a ticket saying live chat staff couldn't check inventory and what's available on the site is what's available. What's the point of live chat then? Surely people would want to ask them about orders and items they have for sale.

Likewise, I'll do Paypal dispute tomorrow.

Sorry to hear that N-Y is ruining it for ya. Maybe consider taking up slaveiv's offer b4 pulling the trigger. 
The risk is there if N-Y doesnt refund you, but to each their own in evaluating risks i suppose.

Edited by seti88