NY buyer here as well. I placed 2 orders for a total of 7 units. One on the 6th of October and another on the 23rd. None have shipped and I was originally Rank 3 till NY suddenly decided to reset my rank to 1 for canceling my first Kairos order. They refused to reverse their decision even when I told them I canceled it to make an even bigger order but that's their legendary service for you. The worst part is, I ordered multiples for my friends and now we're all stuck in limbo. I refuse to receive just a refund though. They penalized me for canceling so they should expect the same.

15 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

One thing about NY, do they even prioritise their orders? (At least for TWE or other 'specials' that require immediate payement). Some people might've have paid /po'd the Kairos in November or later, and yet got theirs sent earlier? Infuriating for the customers who paid early October just as the Po opened. I really hope they go by date when/if they ever get any stock. I've contacted them once last week regarding the issue only to get the obligatory formatted BS. I would've much rather appreciated a formatted apology without having to chase for it. (...ok....I would've been p'd off either way...but still....). Who knows? Maybe in a few weeks we'll get some concrete news. This whole thing is getting tiresome, and at this stage, I'd welcome a refund over checking my NY order status 3 times a day like a plonker.

Based on my personal experience, they used to prioritize based on the order date/time but they changed it to fulfilling orders with a single unit first.

Edited by neoexcaliber

1 hour ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I had to dispute a preorder that I paid with PayPal, that I believe was past 180 days. I cited this rule and got my money back right away:

https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/does-paypal-permit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488#business

With reference to the March 24 release date on NY, it means NY must deliver latest by 13 April. 

I ordered and paid mine on 26 Oct so that gives me till 25 April before ask for a refund. I hope NY sorts it out before then. 

If a lot of us here start to lodge for refund via PayPal, I’m sure NY’s account will be affected and who knows PayPal might even suspend or lock their accounts while pending investigation.

5 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

NY buyer here as well. I placed 2 orders. One the 6th of October and another on the 23rd. None have shipped and I was originally Rank 3 till NY suddenly decided to reset my rank to 1 for canceling my first Kairos order. They refused to reverse their decision even when I told them I canceled it to make an even bigger order but that's their legendary service for you. The worst part is, I ordered multiples for my friends and now we're all stuck in limbo. I refuse to receive just a refund though. They penalized me for canceling so they should expect the same.

Based on my personal experience, they used to prioritize based on the order date/time but they changed it to fulfilling orders with a single unit first.

I ordered a single unit on Oct 6th and still not prep email yet.  Funny enough, I’m sure we all just got the payment request for the hmr Vf-1a

7 minutes ago, Smacky said:

I ordered a single unit on Oct 6th and still not prep email yet.  Funny enough, I’m sure we all just got the payment request for the hmr Vf-1a

:lol: Now I'm really curious as to how they prioritize orders. I've resolved myself to getting shafted this time around though since my orders have always been fulfilled a little later than the others here.

I just got the payment request as well but I didn't expect the sight of it to anger me even more. I think we all have a toxic love-hate relationship with NY at this point.

2 minutes ago, Smacky said:

Yup....They didn't waste any time with the next HMR release.... Really hope it's nothing but  some 'normal' issues that will be solved with the Kairos. As I mentioned in another rambling, all my last POs with NY were sent with a more than a week delay. The longest was for the HMR VF-2SS, it took 10 days after release before they shipped it, and same the the HMR Elintseeker.

4 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

:lol: Now I'm really curious as to how they prioritize orders. I've resolved myself to getting shafted this time around though since my orders have always been fulfilled a little later than the others here.

I just got the payment request as well but I didn't expect the sight of it to anger me even more. I think we all have a toxic love-hate relationship with NY at this point.

I’d dispute this with PayPal if i weren’t afraid they cancel my other preorders.  Amongst other things, I have the two Sentinel Mospeada bikes on order and they’re sold out every where else and I want those really badly.

I only mentioned the presale rule because some folks were resigned to losing their money. 

I’m going to wait and see what happens. I hope they will come through in the end. I also received a payment request for the HMR VF-1A which was kind of annoying given the way the canned email is worded:

”If we don't receive your payment BEFORE 18 April 2018 - 08:00 AM Japan Time, your order will be cancelled [...] all your pre-orders can be cancelled and your account closed if you don't pay this pre-order.”

Pay OR ELSE lol :lol:

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

i got 2 seperate mirias on order which haven't shipped

Hmm, interesting.  Just this past week I received the Figuarts Iron Man Mk IV and the Manga Realization War Machine from them.  Milia is currently hanging out in LA Customs being ignored (like they do) but at least it's in the country now.  NY is less and less consistent I guess.

1 hour ago, neoexcaliber said:

NY buyer here as well. I placed 2 orders for a total of 7 units. One on the 6th of October and another on the 23rd. None have shipped and I was originally Rank 3 till NY suddenly decided to reset my rank to 1 for canceling my first Kairos order. They refused to reverse their decision even when I told them I canceled it to make an even bigger order but that's their legendary service for you. The worst part is, I ordered multiples for my friends and now we're all stuck in limbo. I refuse to receive just a refund though. They penalized me for canceling so they should expect the same.

Yes NY prioritizes single units regardless of order date. Already verified from past experiences.

The 31A  I ordered off of Amazon on Saturday for $400 was delivered today. I had it sent to my parents house and I haven't gone over to get it yet though. I see the same seller I ordered mine from has already jacked the price up another $60 since I ordered mine. 

35 minutes ago, jenius said:

Kinda hard to pay NY when they haven't delivered yet in the 31.

I know. I kinda feel shortchanged that NY keeps sending me emails on release dates updates and asking for payment when the most important email for my 31A delivery is nowhere in sight. So yup, not going to pay for the hi-metal until i see my 31A out for delivery.

9 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I know some of them mentioned Asia but not sure who. Anyways, let's just wait and see what they have to say their locations. ;)

Paid for mine during the preorder phase, which i guess was early Oct 2017 and got a shipping notice for ems shipping to Singapore on the 26 Mar 2018. Item was delivered on 31 Mar 2018

Edited by recon

Well to add to the list, I ordered 1 copy from NY on 10/6 @22:58 with payment processed on 10/6 @23:05:13 with Registered SAL shipping to the US.  I am also an EXP 5 with NY, so this whole order/ pay first and EXP theory doesn't sound to be holding up.  It sounds like they may be going on who paid more for the faster shipping regardless of order date or EXP.

On a more positive note, I received my 3 copies from AE today.  2 are mine, and 1 is for a friend, but I do feel a bit of everyone's pain, as I really really want my third copy, or at the very least my money back from NY.  I particularly didn't want to wait for NY during the preorder window, as the demand for low vis scheme valks have always been high, and just had a feeling this and if they ever release an Arad 31A, they would probably be the grail valks, like how Michael is for Frontier.  But I really do hope NY pulls through, as NY sure is pulling some bologna here.

15 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Yeah, now I'm glad NY cheesed me off on an earlier issue and prompted me to buy my web exclusives elsewhere. B))

Yeah moving forward I will probably move my TWE purchases to AE or proxy it, unless NY delivers and has a reasonable explanation for this delay.

Unfortunately I have to keep quiet with NY due to having 2 Mospeada sticks on preorder, and having paid and preordered for the 31C super parts. 

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Remember the Mospeada Tread "deal" at Walmart a while back? One of their vendors, i think it was Toynk Toys had Treads for ~$6 (or something ridiculously cheap like that). People, including myself ordered them and got a keychain instead. Of course, they refunded the orders and even let me keep the keychain but WTF?!:p 

I do remember that as I did read it also.. Very shady.

49 minutes ago, Vortech said:

Well to add to the list, I ordered 1 copy from NY on 10/6 @22:58 with payment processed on 10/6 @23:05:13 with Registered SAL shipping to the US.  I am also an EXP 5 with NY, so this whole order/ pay first and EXP theory doesn't sound to be holding up.  It sounds like they may be going on who paid more for the faster shipping regardless of order date or EXP. But I really do hope NY pulls through, as NY sure is pulling some bologna here.

It seems like the fiasco with NY in regards with the 31a is mounting fast and quickly..

3 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I only mentioned the presale rule because some folks were resigned to losing their money. 

I’m going to wait and see what happens. I hope they will come through in the end. I also received a payment request for the HMR VF-1A which was kind of annoying given the way the canned email is worded:

”If we don't receive your payment BEFORE 18 April 2018 - 08:00 AM Japan Time, your order will be cancelled [...] all your pre-orders can be cancelled and your account closed if you don't pay this pre-order.”

Sounds like a Cease and Decease order. If you if so decide to leave and order somewhere else, that's their problem as they have lost you as their customer base and they have reeled in another unsuspecting customer into their trap with no return and won't let go in your wake.    

21 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

We are sorry for the delay, we didn't receive all of our stocks for this item.

Your order will be sent as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

Just got the same copy-pasta when I asked about my order.

20 hours ago, chyll2 said:

Bandai Web exclusives are double box since it was meant to be shipped in that box domestically.

I see. Thanks for sharing!

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I know some of them mentioned Asia but not sure who. Anyways, let's just wait and see what they have to say their locations. ;)

11 hours ago, technoblue said:

Done.

Only three "ship" members have made their location public: Canada, the Philippines, and Singapore are represented.

Beyond that, I have no idea and wouldn't do anyone any favors by guessing.

From Singapore as well.

Rank 1.

2017-10-06 20:07:32    

Order created

I'm not sure how they are fulfilling the orders but hope all you guys receive some good news soon.

Wow, I just noticed what's going on here guys. Not only has there been a problem with the Kairos order, but I placed another order for 2 items that are in stock at NY and that order has been stuck at "preparing order" since last Thursday. Then today, I went to go pick up the contact lenses that I ordered the week before last (which took much longer to get here than usual) and they were the wrong prescription.

Then it dawned on me. Mercury must be in retrograde! So I checked and surely enough, Mercury has been in retrograde since March 22 (2 days before supposed Kairos release) and will continue to be in retrograde until April 15. :o

It's crazy how much astrology really does influence our lives without us even knowing it.

Anyway, hopefully this starts clearing up well before the 15th. Maybe we need to start giving offerings to Mercury and Hermes. ;)

Edited by NUNS

Mykombini has refunded my order today saying that Bandai has reduced the quantity without notice to any retailers. Honestly find that hard to believe considering how TWE preorders work. Unless they’re trying to cut down on third-party sellers? The way this release was handled has been absurd, and I thought the DX preorder madness was over with the Delta valks but guess I’m wrong.

Might use my usual proxy shipping service rather than third-party sellers for TWE orders next time.

2 minutes ago, joelwuj said:

Mykombini has refunded my order today saying that Bandai has reduced the quantity without notice to any retailers. Honestly find that hard to believe considering how TWE preorders work. Unless they’re trying to cut down on third-party sellers? The way this release was handled has been absurd, and I thought the DX preorder madness was over with the Delta valks but guess I’m wrong.

Might use my usual proxy shipping service rather than third-party sellers for TWE orders next time.

It's nonsense. TWE are made to order. And online retailers have to order individually via their countless clone accounts. It's either they took in more POs than they ordered or they are channeling their sales to ebay and YJP

6 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

That's one step away from "Sure is a nice HMR VF-1A preorder you got here. Be a shame if something were to happen to it." :lol:

Queried them further and this was their reply. I’m kinda more annoyed that the DX held up the other part of my March preorders for a good month haha. For the eventual armoured parts and 31F Drakens I’m just going to use a proxy shopping service I guess.

BF3CCD74-0225-4DD3-BC98-209FFF625F70.jpeg

I opened up yet another ticket with NY since they seem to dodge questions or just stop answering an existing ticket.

I referenced their copy/paste answer on the 31A and asked them to clearly answer if they will be able to fulfill the pre-order at all. I wonder what crap reply they'll give.

They've got till the end of the week to get the item out or give a sufficiently good explanation on the situation. If not, Paypal dispute next week and I'm done with them for good.

Edited by IXTL