34 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

@TrickyCustomer South Yorkshire division reports similar moves from government agencies. We have to assume they are working to reverse engineer proprietary overtechnology components, these are just stalling tactics.

A possible scenario. Both maybe linked to the secret organization S.H.A.F.T.T.H.E.C.#.N.T.S

17 minutes ago, spanner said:

Thanks Noel, well I certainly hope you get some good news soon regarding your Kairos! 

What kind of percentage do they charge for ransom.. errr I mean import duties? I've been stung up to $250 in Australia. And a work colleague told me that Australia is planning on taxing everything that is purchased online from overseas. Not something I wanted to hear as that is the majority of my purchases. ffs 

I think it's around 17.5% 

2 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

A possible scenario. Both maybe linked to the secret organization S.H.A.F.T.T.H.E.C.#.N.T.S

I think it's around 17.5% 

Do you have to pay that in addition to the sales tax?

So just to hopefully summarize the last few pages/days, let me know if I'm wrong:

- NY: Many customers still have yet to get shipping notifications, a few have had their shipped(?)
- CDJ: Same
- Loopaza: Most everyone who's ordered has had theirs shipped
- Mykombini: I haven't gotten a response since 3/23, and they have refunded at least one preorder
- Any BBTS?
- Any TOM?

49 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

So just to hopefully summarize the last few pages/days, let me know if I'm wrong:

- NY: Many customers still have yet to get shipping notifications, a few have had their shipped(?)
- Mykombini: I haven't gotten a response since 3/23, and they have refunded at least one preorder
- Any BBTS?
- Any TOM?

Bbts doesn’t do DX’s of any kind anymore.  They got bit on one of then25 releases way back when.

Also, Loopaza for me hasn’t moved anywhere outside of Hong Kong.

50 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

- Any BBTS?
- Any TOM?

Anime Export is another one and I think they have shipped out already.

33 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Sorry to ask. But what's TOM?

I don't remember Kairos was put for PO at BBTS.

I have to add also. Did anyone ordered from BandaiOnline (Kurama Shop)?

TOM = Tokyo Otaku Mode. I remember it being mentioned way back when we were still placing preorders.

I don't remember if BBTS had the Kairos either, just threw it out there because it popped in my mind as a possibility.

Dunno if anyone ordered this from them, but I remember the discussion thread on them:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/44352-is-kurama-shop-hobbysitebandaionlinecom-legit/

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

Bbts doesn’t do DX’s of any kind anymore.  They got bit on one of then25 releases way back when.

Also, Loopaza for me hasn’t moved anywhere outside of Hong Kong.

Just now, Slave IV said:

Anime Export is another one and I think they have shipped out already.

Gotcha both, thanks.

Gotta say, for being my first DX purchase, I sure did choose the wrong one for smoothness of transaction... :lol:

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

- Any BBTS?
- Any TOM?

CDJ seems to be processing shipments for most now, though some people are getting their shipment confirmations later than others. I got it earlier than Spanner for example. Maybe that is because he is in Austrailia? Who knows, but at least it's going. There is one who got a cancellation from CDJ though, but seems to be in the minority thankfully (no offense to that guy, sorry bro).

3 hours ago, kajnrig said:

- Any BBTS?
- Any TOM?

You missed out AE....   notification and shipped within a few days....

edit* oops just saw the rest of the thread...

Edited by seti88

hi all, i'm new to this forum, but not to the world of macross.

been collecting for quite some years now, and i've been a silent reader of this forum since the po madness of the 31S.

so just to update you guys, i'd received the 31A from loopaza, yesterday. I ordered it on the same day that someone here posted the link to it, so, thanks man.

i had previously po'ed one from PBandai Japan via one of my friends, and it's on the way already.

anyway, nice 'meeting' you guys, it's quite interesting and i'm glad at least this thread is super active.

From NY:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

We are sorry for the delay, we didn't receive all of our stocks for this item.

Your order will be sent as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

20 minutes ago, onnylam said:

hi all, i'm new to this forum, but not to the world of macross.

been collecting for quite some years now, and i've been a silent reader of this forum since the po madness of the 31S.

so just to update you guys, i'd received the 31A from loopaza, yesterday. I ordered it on the same day that someone here posted the link to it, so, thanks man.

i had previously po'ed one from PBandai Japan via one of my friends, and it's on the way already.

anyway, nice 'meeting' you guys, it's quite interesting and i'm glad at least this thread is super active.

Howdy and welcome to the macross crack den! :D
Since you have been collecting a while now, guess you dont need to be enabled! :D

Edited by seti88

37 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

From NY:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us,

We are sorry for the delay, we didn't receive all of our stocks for this item.

Your order will be sent as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Nippon-yasan.com

I got the same exact response, lol.

Somehow doubt NY would buy off secondary markets to fill gaps, as that doesn't sound like good business practice to the bottom line.
If they cant fill orders, they would just refund/cancel.

My two cents are that NY can offer cheap prices due to having lower expenses (read: less staffed). But that also means service isn't as fast when it comes to popular items.
However, it could really be down to logistics issues they have with bandai.

Who knows.

Edited by seti88

So I've sent ANOTHER message to CDJapan about why the hell my package hasn't shipped in three days.  AND I sent an e-mail to Loopaza asking them to inquire with Hong Kong Post why that one has been sitting for nine days while other people across the globe who ordered at the same time or later have already received theirs....

My excitement for this release is pretty much gone now.  And looking at those photos I don't even really care about the Armor parts anymore.

Edited by Mommar

29 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

So Bandai made less? :unknw:

Certainly not enough to meet demand... at least not on time. With stores dripfeeding shipments to customers, perhaps Bandai are producing as quickly as they can and divvying up produce between everyone.

...which begs the question of why they even bothered with making this P-Bandai, because again the whole point of it is so that they can judge how many to make.

5 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Certainly not enough to meet demand... at least not on time. With stores dripfeeding shipments to customers, perhaps Bandai are producing as quickly as they can and divvying up produce between everyone.

...which begs the question of why they even bothered with making this P-Bandai, because again the whole point of it is so that they can judge how many to make.

Don't even try to understand Bandai's production practices, because it only ends in madness. :p 

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

So I've sent ANOTHER message to CDJapan about why the hell my package hasn't shipped in three days.  AND I sent an e-mail to Loopaza asking them to inquire with Hong Kong Post why that one has been sitting for nine days while other people across the globe who ordered at the same time or later have already received theirs....

My excitement for this release is pretty much gone now.  And looking at those photos I don't even really care about the Armor parts anymore.

Excellent! So, you can just forward them to me? ;)