For those that ordered a 31A thru Loopaza (I also ordered last week on 03/20/17) and had tracking that showed the package was just sitting in Hong Kong check now, I signed up for alerts via USPS tracking and my package is now moving, showing that it's been processed thru a sorting facility (2nd update that I've received in the last 30 minutes).

-b.

My Loopaza 31A now says "Handed over to carrier / Left for destination"!  Woot!

Mommar, I hope yours is moving too.

I also sympathize with you about BBTS.  I have  Power Baser on pre-order for months.  It's frustrating to see the figure come in stock every week and not have my order filled.

Loopaza is crazy expensive- they charge full whack international shipping for local orders. Not going down that route again unless absolutely necessary. However they do deliver and the reason I've never bought from the actual store is they don't stock the same things or let you preorder the rare items. I asked the boss and he says Loopaza and the actual shop are different even though the address is theirs. 

All in all, don't worry too much about your orders from Loopaza as they have taken your money and are just lazy to ship out.

Edited by Shukenzero

Yeah, Loopaza finally dropped it off at the post office. Only took six freaking days.

I don't mind waiting a few weeks for an item if I paid for slow shipping like SAL, which is what I usually use. But if I'm forced to pay a higher shipping cost for EMS or whatever equivalent, then I expect the package to go out in a timely manner, not sit on it long enough for it to essentially become a SAL package.

Anyway, that irritation aside, AE shipped my 31A out too, the following day after I paid for shipping. That's how it's supposed to be when I pay for EMS.

NY has disappointed yet again. I contacted them yesterday through their online chat to inquire about the status of my order and all I got from them was the usual "Once your order has been prepared and shipped you will be sent a confirmation e-mail" crap.

Oh well, I had a feeling this was going to happen again. I'm not surprised.

Not sure if it's just random, but some of my last preorders from NY were all posted late. On the top of my head, the HMR Elintseeker, took them 10 days before it was shipped. Same exact thing with the HMR VF-2SS before that. I have also POd the Sentinel Mospeada, (delayed like twice already), but still not paid for that one. Not sure I'm going to bother now, what's the point if it's to wait weeks to get it (also...out of all the Mospeada bikes in my collections, my favourite is still my childhood DX Gakken one....:D ). Getting sidetracked...If NY continue down this road, they're going to loose business fast. Not even an ' your order is being prepared' notification....are they on hols or what? <_<

1 hour ago, Kinzoku VF said:

Not sure if it's just random, but some of my last preorders from NY were all posted late. On the top of my head, the HMR Elintseeker, took them 10 days before it was shipped. Same exact thing with the HMR VF-2SS before that. I have also POd the Sentinel Mospeada, (delayed like twice already), but still not paid for that one. Not sure I'm going to bother now, what's the point if it's to wait weeks to get it (also...out of all the Mospeada bikes in my collections, my favourite is still my childhood DX Gakken one....:D ). Getting sidetracked...If NY continue down this road, they're going to loose business fast. Not even an ' your order is being prepared' notification....are they on hols or what? <_<

As much as I am getting restless waiting, the only consolation I have is that I am paying a much lower price compared to the current going price of the 31A. It may be a long wait but I hope that NY delivers whatever pre-order it has taken for this.

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

You bought three from CDJapan, right?  Why did you pay more than I did?

Because every vendor feels the need to charge bullshit money to send anything to Australia.. you know because it's further than any other country than anywhere else in the world.. <_<

Also just got notification of shipping charge adjustment which requires my approval. Which of course I did approve! 

Hopefully they just send my friggin order now. 

FYI, probably won't use CDJ again after this.. but I said that about NY and yet I have still used them again. FFS my life. 

2 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

To be fair your complaints are unfounded about the 31A and Sentinel Mospaeda stuff.  We who bought from CDJapan experieneced the same wait for the 31A for no particularly clear reason and the Mospaeda thing is a problem with Sentinel delaying it.  We all, no matter where we pre-ordered, have had the delay notification about the bikes.  Not NY’s fault there either.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

To be fair your complaints are unfounded about the 31A and Sentinel Mospaeda stuff.  We who bought from CDJapan experieneced the same wait for the 31A for no particularly clear reason and the Mospaeda thing is a problem with Sentinel delaying it.  We all, no matter where we pre-ordered, have had the delay notification about the bikes.  Not NY’s fault there either.

I know Sentinel have pushed back the release at least twice already. (Wonder if it's going to be pushed back again? I have yet to receive a payment request for it and the release date is supposedly on the 31st) .I wasn't implying it had anything to do with NY, only that the more it gets pushed back, the more I wonder if it's really a necessary purchase for me (having quite a few in my collection already). As far as NY, all my last preorders were delayed considerably. An average of 8-11 days to process preorders. Granted, not the end of the world, but when they used to do it in 1-2 days it's kinda long. (especially when you go for EMS and end up waiting as long as Registered...). Not badmouthing them, been using them for years and for the most part have always been happy with their services only that lately, they seem to be taking much longer to process orders. 

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

my order finally shipped from cdjapan too.

Nice - congrats Dave!

5 hours ago, spanner said:

Also just got notification of shipping charge adjustment which requires my approval. Which of course I did approve! 

Hopefully they just send my friggin order now. 

FYI, probably won't use CDJ again after this.. but I said that about NY and yet I have still used them again. FFS my life. 

I empathize with you Spanner, and glad to read that people's orders are starting to trickle out (from CDJ). I also feel you about N-Y, I really don't like them as my first choice, but they're hard to beat for exclusive items.

3 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

I know Sentinel have pushed back the release at least twice already. (Wonder if it's going to be pushed back again? I have yet to receive a payment request for it and the release date is supposedly on the 31st) .I wasn't implying it had anything to do with NY, only that the more it gets pushed back, the more I wonder if it's really a necessary purchase for me (having quite a few in my collection already). As far as NY, all my last preorders were delayed considerably. An average of 8-11 days to process preorders. Granted, not the end of the world, but when they used to do it in 1-2 days it's kinda long. (especially when you go for EMS and end up waiting as long as Registered...). Not badmouthing them, been using them for years and for the most part have always been happy with their services only that lately, they seem to be taking much longer to process orders. 

N-Y didn't use to be this slow with processing preorders, and when things take as long as they have been (your 8-11 days mirrors my recent experience as well) it's noticeable.

Anyway, I guess this type of thing is just one of the 'costs' of being in this hobby. I guess I'll practice mediation to help with my patience. :lol:

-b.

3 hours ago, Kinzoku VF said:

I don't get this must have now or never mentality. Did you have these items the previous decades of your life? No. Will you eventually get them if you paid for them? Yes. What difference does it make if they come the next day or next year? You still end up with something you wanted that you never had before. 

34 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I don't get this must have now or never mentality. Did you have these items the previous decades of your life? No. Will you eventually get them if you paid for them? Yes. What difference does it make if they come the next day or next year? You still end up with something you wanted that you never had before. 

Speaking for myself, it's not the instant gratification mentality, it's that if we (or you) pay for EMS or other type of expedited shipping if it takes the seller takes an inordinate amount of time (like 8-11 days) then we really are paying a premium price for a service we're not getting. That's all. 

-b.

3 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Speaking for myself, it's not the instant gratification mentality, it's that if we (or you) pay for EMS or other type of expedited shipping if it takes the seller takes an inordinate amount of time (like 8-11 days) then we really are paying a premium price for a service we're not getting. That's all. 

-b.

Paying for faster shipping is different than paying for expedited picking and packing.  People seem to get that confused a lot.

Yeah I can understand if you paid for a fast shipping method.  For folks like me, that typically use SAL, adding another week to the wait isn't that big of a deal :)

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

4 minutes ago, jenius said:

I haven't received any word from NY. Sigh... Looking forward to this bird.

Looking forward to your review!

I wish I had sprung for one more 31A because it looks so nice with the Super Parts.

But the demand for these things is outrageous and I don't think I'll bite on any of the aftermarket prices I've seen thus far.

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

10 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

All good and understandable but...

6 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

Paying for faster shipping is different than paying for expedited picking and packing.  People seem to get that confused a lot.

This. I highly doubt any company is sitting on anyone's stock and purposely not sending it out. There could be endless explanations for why it might take longer to ship something out. To me, it seems better on the nerves to just sit back and let them do their jobs. Less stress in everyone and you still enjoy the toy in the end. 

11 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

There's no confusion. I know exactly what I paid for. You assume a lot about people and why they're annoyed.

Loopaza forces you to use the pricey shipping then sits on the package. If you're going to make me wait weeks for something anyway, might as well let me pay less for a cheaper shipping option. This is my first time buying from them, and it is not inspiring me to give them further business.

What are the odds the CF was so popular Bandai didn’t realize how many batches needed to be made and they had to shuffle things around so distribution was screwed up?  Or maybe they were shipped via Hong Kong Post from the factories.  This is ludicrous.  I may actually get the three from CDJapan first.

8 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

All good and understandable but...

This. I highly doubt any company is sitting on anyone's stock and purposely not sending it out. There could be endless explanations for why it might take longer to ship something out. To me, it seems better on the nerves to just sit back and let them do their jobs. Less stress in everyone and you still enjoy the toy in the end. 

I don't give a flying rat's a** what NY or anyone else's excuse is. It's just not good business to take excessively long times to send out people's orders. 

28 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

That's exactly what I'm trying to explain.....I couldn't to care less when I get it, but, if you pay for a particular way of shipping, (EMS) you have some expectations.