Well, if it turns out even the reliable sources are having trouble getting supply, then Bandai damn well better get started on a second run. I thought the whole point of the web exclusive was so they could more exactly meet demand.

Still no reply from Mykombini either way for mine...

Edited by kajnrig

Same boat here. Ordered the VFs-31 and paid for early October 2017 literally when NY had just put it up. But still no news....no 'preparation in progress' or whatever. I really hope they didn't leave the preorders opened too long and sold way more than they could provide. If I remember right, the PO stayed opened for a while (when that kinda stuff tends to get the  'sold out status' in 5 minutes). If so, hopefully they'll prioritise the orders by date of payment ( there was no 'pay later' option so I assume everyone paid upfront.) Anyway.....fingers crossed everything will go smoothly for everyone...When I see some already priced up at $500 it gets me worried <_<

I got a message from CDJ confirming my approval of the new shipping price and saying it would be in shipping process tomorrow and they'd send a shipment confirmation once that happened. 

I hope that other CDJ orders from people here also get shipped as well.. Seems there is evidence there might be some scarcity. 

3 minutes ago, WaferMouse said:

@TrickyCustomer Just so you know, mine's been sat in Coventry customs for about a week, suspect that the weather has them snarled up. Don't know whether that would impact you though on IOM, as I suspect mine's waiting on import fees.

Cheers for the warning chief, I've not had an recent updates since friday on my order. Hopefully it will get through without issue.

This absolutely sucks. Everyone who have had their orders cancelled and those still awaiting news, I'm sorry to hear what's happened. Bandai have seriously dropped the ball. I was wondering why the local shops have this valk pegged so high as soon as it hit. Most are going for around $312. One store I sometimes go to has it for $246 but it looks like it's the final one.

31 minutes ago, Blue Meanie said:

I think people are jumping the gun a little. Only one person has had a fulfillment issue so far I believe. Everyone else is still in the N-Y waiting game.

Hopefully people (now including me) are just suffering from a little waiting game anxiety but we’re not all waiting for N-Y. 

My orders are from other vendors, one order has the phantom tracking number in Hong Kong and the other vendor that has canceled one order as reported by another member of the forums. 

-b. 

25 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. Just a thought here. Do you think that Bandai will limit the amount for Arad's 31s upon release like the 31a? If so then Bandai got some serious questions to answer. <_< 

The Arad 31S is a general release item, meaning there SHOULD be more produced of it, certainly enough for all the retailers to stock it.

53 minutes ago, enphily said:

Yeah, it was the only one I ordered

Oh no that sucks, I’m sorry. 

Hope we don’t start seeing that at other retailers. It’s a very popular valk for sure. Even the 31J Kai prices didn’t get so high so fast. 

5 hours ago, bravo5 said:

I ordered from CD Japan and same thing, nothing.  I e-mailed them and they said they were still waiting on stock to arrive

3 hours ago, Master Dex said:

I got a message from CDJ confirming my approval of the new shipping price and saying it would be in shipping process tomorrow and they'd send a shipment confirmation once that happened. 

I hope that other CDJ orders from people here also get shipped as well.. Seems there is evidence there might be some scarcity. 

this is starting to worry and annoy me a bit. I see guys who ordered wth CDJ getting shipping rate updates and I haven't had any requests for additional payment or a pre shipment confirmation. I got another response from CDJ last night regarding my query that a member here claims their order was shipped and yet they told me again they are still awaiting stock. Whether that means they are awaiting more stock or have yet to receive any stock at all, yet Master Dex got a notification from them which would appear his order will ship soon?? I'm confused and getting somewhat irritated. 

Also, why would Bandai shorten production numbers and short supply their vendors? I thought web exclusives gave the manufacture more accurate figures towards their production requirement meaning less risk? Or could there have been I high number of QC issues with this one? Very curious.

Just got my VF-31A from Loopaza. They must have really good connections to Bandai's distributor, because I placed my order less than a week ago. I figured that late stragglers like myself would've been at the mercy of eBay scalpers. After seeing those YJA auctions, I made out like a bandit at under $300 shipped :wacko:

12dc3a511.jpg

Nice! I remember balking at the loopaza price but it’s actually not bad compared to what I see on yahoo auctions.

Glad I paid for mine when the forex was closer to 115 than 105. Hopefully I’ll actually receive them lol 

19 minutes ago, TheLoneWolf said:

Just got my VF-31A from Loopaza. They must have really good connections to Bandai's distributor, because I placed my order less than a week ago. I figured that late stragglers like myself would've been at the mercy of eBay scalpers. After seeing those YJA auctions, I made out like a bandit at under $300 shipped :wacko:

12dc3a511.jpg

Being based on Hong Kong will help I reckon. Bet their supplier is just down the road ^_^ Hopefully should have my three from them this week. The Ebay seller one I'm still waiting on. I paid $250 for first two, then $270 for the last one few weeks later. It shot upto $290 and is now sold out. 

34 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

ohhh god..hope we aren't getting another VF-171 Cannon Fodder....I have to believe Bandai has come a LONG way since that little SNAFU though...after the YF-30 the other 31's and the Drakken, surely they won't drop a turd on us with QC issues...

I hope that Bandai has learned after the VF-171 CF issue.. I actually like the VF-171EX Alto that I got a few weeks back despite the known issues and the super tight arm joints (should have gotten a small bottle of shock oil for the arms). Just doing the transformation from fighter to battriod and back is nerve wracking enough. I won't mind getting the Tan coloured variant if it gets released.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

The Arad 31S is a general release item, meaning there SHOULD be more produced of it, certainly enough for all the retailers to stock it.

I should hope so and for others that are getting it to attach the armoured parts a la Stampede valk upon getting their copy.

3 hours ago, TheLoneWolf said:

12dc3a511.jpg

When did you order?

I wish I had an explanation why things are looking more positive for me with CDJ than most others, but I have no idea. I really do hope other CDJ orderers get there stuff as well.

Got my 31A from Loopaza today, only bought one and ordered it Tuesday night. I gotta say for the price I paid on shipping the box it came in was terrible and there were no packing peanuts or bubbles inside. Two corners were a little smashed in, the toy was okay though so I'm not too annoyed.

Mine shipped from AE today. Went for economy shipping at 2500Y just to keep the anticipation building.

I hope there aren't too many more stories like enphily's - that sucks - hard

Edited by Moosey

I am getting aggravated.  I don’t think i’m getting my three from CDj at all, I ordered from loopaza last Tuesday and the frakkingnthing has only just been accepted at Hong Kong Post today.  And that’s not all, even in the US bbts can’t get back to me why my One:12 X-Force Wolverine hasn’t shipped in 22 days.

I was able to preorder from CDJ a week ago. I've been checking for weeks and got lucky to get a copy.

Product Status has been changed to In stock just recently. Hang in there boys.

Also, Order Status has been updated to In Shipping Process.

Edited by abbadon
Added Info

40 minutes ago, abbadon said:

Yes it's sold out in the store, but Check your Order Status it should say In Stock. 

I'm not convinced that means anything but alright.

1 hour ago, spanner said:

what makes it worse is that I paid $1100 up front for the three I ordered which is by no means small change.. if I was waiting for a single one then it wouldn't sting so hard.

I'm just waiting for an order cancellation notice knowing my luck..

You bought three from CDJapan, right?  Why did you pay more than I did?