7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm sure there will be some few at NY with a marked up price. I have a feeling NY's will be much expensive compared to Loopaza. And no, AmiAmi and HLJ doesn't carry TWE items. Unless, someone sold it to AmiAmi for them to sell it as second-hand goods.

would it be common for NY to have higher markup then what Loopaza is at now?

Thanks,

4 hours ago, mcfly50 said:

I didn’t want to speak up because I felt it might rub salt in the wound right now for some, but I ordered more than one and one of those was from CDJ.  I actually missed the fed ex delivery of it yesterday. So they were pretty fast. Not so much on those others I ordered. 

Uhh, you can't order toys from CDJapan and have them shipped via FedEx.  Their rules stipulate only things like books and music can ship via FedEx.  Everything else has to be EMS.  I've complained to them before about this.

You are correct. I confused the two orders. It was shipped via Big in Japan via fed ex. I should have it any minute. My CDJ was my VF-31S preorder and I got the two confused. I also have a NY VF-31A as well and there has been no movement on that one.  

3 hours ago, jrhudson311 said:

would it be common for NY to have higher markup then what Loopaza is at now?

Thanks,

Well, as far as I can tell, they're always higher than most after the items get released. I really can't tell how much they're going to increase VF-31A after release, but you can check their prices on other DX releases and see from there. It actually varies whether the item is hot or not. I mean, just check the DX VF-31J Super Parts from them. It cost Y32000. That's more than the actual Valk itself. What's funny with NY is that the more they sell it even with marked up price, the higher they mark up the next quantity to sell.

Like what I mentioned before, the Loopaza one is $50+ more compared to MSRP.

Is there any word yet on 31A Super parts? If I'd known back when what I know now, I'd probably have skipped Mirage's 31 for her 262, and have a 31A instead of Mirage's.   But with no super parts "for sure" for the 31A AFAIK, I'd hate to only have a "bare" 31 and not a fully-decked-out one.  

I sent an email to CDJ asking when they will ship my 31A's and they replied saying they haven't even received them in stock as yet? But they "assured" me that my order will ship as soon as stock is available. 

I did mention that a member in a unspecified Macross related forum had received shipping notice for their order from CDJ but I am yet to hear a response to that.

Has anyone got shipping notice from the other big popular stores? HLJ, Ami, NY, 1999 etc.. ?

1 hour ago, David Hingtgen said:

Is there any word yet on 31A Super parts? If I'd known back when what I know now, I'd probably have skipped Mirage's 31 for her 262, and have a 31A instead of Mirage's.   But with no super parts "for sure" for the 31A AFAIK, I'd hate to only have a "bare" 31 and not a fully-decked-out one.  

No news yet if there's an official Super Parts for the 31A. Knowing that it might be an Armored Parts get released due to 31A appearance with Armored Pack on in the recent Walkure movie.

25 minutes ago, spanner said:

I sent an email to CDJ asking when they will ship my 31A's and they replied saying they haven't even received them in stock as yet? But they "assured" me that my order will ship as soon as stock is available. 

I did mention that a member in a unspecified Macross related forum had received shipping notice for their order from CDJ but I am yet to hear a response to that.

Has anyone got shipping notice from the other big popular stores? HLJ, Ami, NY, 1999 etc.. ?

No words also from NY where I ordered mine. Still says 3/24 as the release date on the 31A item page. I'm still waiting patiently.

Well that is certainly curious. I only have one 31A on order at CDJ but like Spanner and Mommar I have not seen any movement on it. It is strange only one person here seems to have had that happen yet the company claims it simply doesn't have them yet. 

Is it possible they are mistaken as to the company as mcfly was? Not that it matters in the long run I suppose. I just hope we get them before April lol. 

2 hours ago, spanner said:

Dude, I messaged them twice and nobody responded to me at all.

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like CDJ will be nominated to get blacklisted, huh. :ph34r:

that's a great idea Noel! :good::p

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what's up Noel and Spanner! if it doesn't come in April, i'm going to go berserk and start fighting people in the Arcadia VF-1J thread.  i can't wait! 

hehe! I'd like to see that! :rofl:

29 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

what's up Noel and Spanner! if it doesn't come in April, i'm going to go berserk and start fighting people in the Arcadia VF-1J thread.  i can't wait! 

22 minutes ago, spanner said:

that's a great idea Noel! :good::p

hehe! I'd like to see that! :rofl:

Hey Spanner and David! :lol:

What's wrong on the Arcadia VF-1J thread? Is it because of the 35th Anniversary version? Sorry, I got confused there. :rolleyes:

^these guys :p

Was just asked to, and just paid the balance on my order from MyKombini (you could pay a 50% deposit at time of order). So for those still waiting on CDJ or N-Y I have to assume payment or shipping requests are right around the corner.

-b.

4 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Was just asked to, and just paid the balance on my order from MyKombini (you could pay a 50% deposit at time of order). So for those still waiting on CDJ or N-Y I have to assume payment or shipping requests are right around the corner.

-b.

Actually, and sad to say, it's TWE so there's no more payment request needed since it's already been paid at NY the moment you place your preorder. :unsure:

But I'm pretty sure they will honor that on the 24th release date. Because if not, they already sent out emails that the item will be delayed or something.

6 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Actually, and sad to say, it's TWE so there's no more payment request needed since it's already been paid at NY the moment you place your preorder. :unsure:

But I'm pretty sure they will honor that on the 24th release date. Because if not, they already sent out emails that the item will be delayed or something.

Yep, no argument, I'd be beyond ready for my order to ship too.

That said, I'm pretty sure that N-Y will come through, but as the case with a lot of their orders recently they're just suuuuppppppper slow. I had that with my 31J Kai (which took like 10 days after payment to ship an 'In Stock' item) and whatever I ordered with them before that.

I went with MyKombini because I wanted to take advantage of not having to make full payment up front.

-b.

1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Yep, no argument, I'd be beyond ready for my order to ship too.

That said, I'm pretty sure that N-Y will come through, but as the case with a lot of their orders recently they're just suuuuppppppper slow. I had that with my 31J Kai (which took like 10 days after payment to ship an 'In Stock' item) and whatever I ordered with them before that.

I went with MyKombini because I wanted to take advantage of not having to make full payment up front.

-b.

Yeah. NY always came through all the time on this TWE items. But still, on the other hand, I'm still kind of piss off on their customer service. I still haven't receive any compensation on my lost package. :wacko:

45 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

-b.

Hey b! long time! good to see one of my good friends still around^_^ i'm jealous you got your payment request already. did you get doubles or triples?

i only got one:( this time

32 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. NY always came through all the time on this TWE items. But still, on the other hand, I'm still kind of piss off on their customer service. I still haven't receive any compensation on my lost package. :wacko:

Wait. N-Y has customer service???

But yeah, I had to contact them once long ago about an order I had and even when it was literally to their financial benefit (they shipped me a slightly more expensive item accidentally) they didn't want to help. So I kept what they sent. *Shrugs*

5 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Hey b! long time! good to see one of my good friends still around^_^ i'm jealous you got your payment request already. did you get doubles or triples?

i only got one:( this time

Yoooooooo, good to see you too sir 

Yeah man, I'm always here - daily. I just don't post much these days. I ended up with (3), (1) from Loopaza that opened up two nights ago and (2) from MyKombini.

-b.

14 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Wait. N-Y has customer service???

But yeah, I had to contact them once long ago about an order I had and even when it was literally to their financial benefit (they shipped me a slightly more expensive item accidentally) they didn't want to help. So I kept what they sent. *Shrugs*

Yoooooooo, good to see you too sir 

Yeah man, I'm always here - daily. I just don't post much these days. I ended up with (3), (1) from Loopaza that opened up two nights ago and (2) from MyKombini.

-b.

yeah, i haven't been on lately, been on discord which is so much faster response so everyone's i know is there. i check over here every few days... but here on pre-order nights. @F360 be doing good with the gundam alerts. 

i remember you, me, gakken, @spanner, @no3Ljm, @505thAirborne@Loop and a few others used to post so much in the toys section every single day.  i should be on my 12,000th post by now if i include my old account^_^  man! it's good to see you. 

if you ever sell one down the line,  i'm pm'ing you in a heartbeat before it hit's the bay:D

i wonder what happened to Gak? he kept things going...  

Edited by davidwhangchoi

47 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

yeah, i haven't been on lately, been on discord which is so much faster response so everyone's i know is there. i check over here every few days... but here on pre-order nights. @F360 be doing good with the gundam alerts. 

i remember you, me, gakken, @spanner, @no3Ljm, @505thAirborne@Loop and a few others used to post so much in the toys section every single day.  i should be on my 12,000th post by now if i include my old account^_^  man! it's good to see you. 

if you ever sell one down the line,  i'm pm'ing you in a heartbeat before it hit's the bay:D

i wonder what happened to Gak? he kept things going...  

things have definitely slowed for some of us eh.. I'm sure I would be up around the 12k mark also but some things have changed a lot for me over the last 12 to 18 months and apart from me sneaking into the forum during work hours (like at this very moment :p) that I don't get much time to at home.. other than during pre-order madness moments..

Edited by spanner
drain bamage