1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

Absolutely NOTHING from NY so far over here on my 31A shipping ....<_<

Their site indicates it’s not released until the 24th. Prob won’t ship for a week or so after that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 hours ago, Mommar said:

Okay CDJapan, what the eff?

11 hours ago, spanner said:

I know right.. still no shipping notice. :angry:

9 hours ago, chyll2 said:

it is CDJapan this week, and NY next week. Shipping notices woes.

3 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Absolutely NOTHING from NY so far over here on my 31A shipping ....<_<

Now now, guys. We already waited for this for months since preorder. What's another week or two? :rolleyes:

Ok. Here's what we're going to do. We don't want any bloodshed around here so please refrain on posting Kairos photos till most of us get shipping notice. Capisce? ^_^

2 hours ago, Duymon said:

You guys got it EZ.

My Shipping costed $1400..... cuz I had it shipped to my wife's family home in Japan and she's bringing it back here in a week.. that's slower than EMS :/

Wow! $1400? Can I ask how many did you bought? Or that's the airfare charge? ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Duymon said:

it was her flight ticket guys lol

Well yes, of course, international shipping usually requires an air flight of some sort, but even still, I can't help but feel like you paid a hefty premium there. What are they bundling with it, a free wife or something?

Yeah.. I blew my toy budget for the next couple of weeks. It won't be until the first week of April when I can afford the 31A. I've got my fingers crossed that it won't be too much higher than the $300 mark. 

43 minutes ago, Roy's Blues said:

Thanks. I've been looking for one. They have it listed instock. First time ordering from them.  https://www.loopaza.com/dx-chogokin-vf-31a-kairos-macross-delta.html

23 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

Ordered it from Loopaza.  Hopefully I won't regret the impulse decision.

Well, crap. Thanks to you guys and another member I ordered one from Loopaza too. I have two on preorder but after all of the pictures posted the last couple of days decided I wanted another.

And I've ordered from Loopaza before, shipping is the real killer since they're in Hong Kong but after the anticipated markups from N-Y, Mandarake, Jungle, Anime Export or anyone else that gets stock over and above any pre-orders or 2nd hand it's likely to be very much a wash in price.

I'll probably sell something soon to help supplement the purchase. :wacko:

This hobby is absolutely destroying my budget and immediate financial goals...lol/sigh

-b.

1 minute ago, Kanedas Bike said:

And I've ordered from Loopaza before, shipping is the real killer since they're in Hong Kong but after the anticipated markups from N-Y, Mandarake, Jungle, Anime Export or anyone else that gets stock over and above any pre-orders or 2nd hand it's likely to be very much a wash in price.

I typically use EMS when I buy something from AmiAmi or Volks Japan anyway.  An Arcadia Valkyrie shipped EMS by Ami Ami is around 4,500 yen, which is about $40 USD most of the time.  So, $43 for shipping isn't a big surprise. 

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Now now, guys. We already waited for this for months since preorder. What's another week or two? :rolleyes:

It's not a matter of being impatient.  Somebody else who ordered from CDJapan says theirs already shipped, and we're seeing now a place in China is already shipping their orders.  I'm concerned I might not get what I pre-ordered at CDJapan.

Well, keep in mind the system CDJapan uses for exclusives.  I don't believe they are sent directly to CDJapan, but acquired from other shops and delivered like a proxy service.  Their supply may be entirely dependent on how fast they receive their orders from a variety of local vendors.

15 minutes ago, Mommar said:

It's not a matter of being impatient.  Somebody else who ordered from CDJapan says theirs already shipped, and we're seeing now a place in China is already shipping their orders.  I'm concerned I might not get what I pre-ordered at CDJapan.

9 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Well, keep in mind the system CDJapan uses for exclusives.  I don't believe they are sent directly to CDJapan, but acquired from other shops and delivered like a proxy service.  Their supply may be entirely dependent on how fast they receive their orders from a variety of local vendors.

I wasn't aware of that "system" they use and to be honest its not confidence inspiring. I haven't ever had any issue with CDJ other than one book that never arrived as it got lost in transit but they did issue another very promptly. 

However, I did hand over $1100 of my hard earned cash for the three 31A I ordered and it is a bit irritating to see others people have already got shipping notification for their orders and the rest of us are still waiting. Personally I would have thought customers with orders of multiples would have gotten priority as we spent more money but I guess that just an unrealistic customer expectation. I have been patient for the last 6 months but can you blame some of us for starting to get a little restless about the whereabouts of our orders? I think not.

Edited by spanner

14 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

No, that is not true.  They offer a proxy service as well for items no longer available for order but they get product direct from manufacturers just like every other vendor.

Edit: Thanks for the clarification, I misread their site then.  I was wrongly associating the proxy service, and didn't realize they offer exclusives now.  That's actually pretty encouraging, having an alternative to NY, then.

Edited by Chronocidal

7 minutes ago, Mommar said:

No, that is not true.  They offer a proxy service as well for items no longer available for order but they get product direct from manufacturers just like every other vendor.

oh cool! that's good to know! I feel a little better my order now! Hope it ships soon..

29 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Already got a shipping notice and tracking number from Loopaza. I'm sure it won't leave their building till later on, but that's pretty fast. 

Hey Japan shops, where's my 31A shipping notice? :unknw:

Sad to say, Nippon-Yasan hasn't send out any yet. I'll just wait until the 24th as what it's being posted on their site and then panic afterwards. 

I just hope that the eBay seller from whom I pre-ordered, who has a 98.6% positive rating, comes through...:unsure:

I only want one 31A so I'm refraining from ordering another at this time; however, I would hate to miss out or end up having to fork over exorbitant amounts for a copy on the secondary market. 

Edited by mechaninac

23 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

I only want one 31A so I'm refraining from ordering another at this time; however, I would hate to miss out or end up having to fork over exorbitant amounts for a copy on the secondary market. 

Prices will go into orbit. It's a highly sought after valk by looks of it.