1 minute ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Thank you @Mommar They look incredible. So many types too! I would end up making my valk look like the mave yukikaze lol

I want a whole pile of them for my Valks but I don’t have the time to prepare them.

He also has various types of hard points that work withbthe 25 and 4 too.

Edited by Mommar

14 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

If you like their discount system fair enough. I have other places to buy valks for cheaper and less shipping costs to boot.

It's not so much that I like their discount system but being one of the cheapest places to get preorders and a little more off on top is hardly something to complain about. I'm glad you are able to find consistently lower prices elsewhere that no one else can find. You should keep those sources secret, lol!

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

If they make an Arad Custom I suspect there will be a lot of pre-orders for it.

DB6E53FE-603A-4D3A-AC26-082FB3A57DBC.thumb.jpeg.32c005d0ff8b47313404121d3ae8ce25.jpegF9E92DE6-1D93-4A19-8F84-738FCA238100.thumb.jpeg.cfd36ac0d8edbb01ef23c74076f2dd3b.jpeg

If Bandai really wants to cash in on this VF they'll do an Arad Custom as well another run of the CF version, only this time perhaps with a different number or no number at all... apply your own 01, 02, 03, etc.  

This VF-31A appears to have sold really well, even the ones on Ebay are gone & those were like $385.00 just a week ago. 

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

Those who have preordered from MyKombini before, do they charge you the outstanding balance on the order when they receive the item in stock? Or do they expect you to proactively pay the remainder?

Just gonna bring this up again, it probably got lost in the page transition for most people.

7 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Just gonna bring this up again, it probably got lost in the page transition for most people.

They will email when the item arrived for you to finish your payment and any additional shipping charge if needed.

They can be a little slow.  

42 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

It's not so much that I like their discount system but being one of the cheapest places to get preorders and a little more off on top is hardly something to complain about. I'm glad you are able to find consistently lower prices elsewhere that no one else can find. You should keep those sources secret, lol!

I don't know how anyone could tbh :blink: hopefully they sort it out though.  I've not had much experience with pre orders through them,  just the premium vf-0s so far. Some of their prices for valks are overpriced and some are similar to other retailers. They are out there, just got to find them lol ^_^

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

If Bandai really wants to cash in on this VF they'll do an Arad Custom as well another run of the CF version, only this time perhaps with a different number or no number at all... apply your own 01, 02, 03, etc.  

This VF-31A appears to have sold really well, even the ones on Ebay are gone & those were like $385.00 just a week ago. 

I agree with everything you've said.  The only problem I see is that it was a P-Bandai exclusive.  I don't know, have they ever re-issued a P-Bandai exclusive before? 

3 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

What are those tanks and missiles from may i ask? The retractable missile pods really suit the 31a. This valk is getting better all the time.

10F4FD59-F004-45C7-9296-35A0F3F5F9FD.thumb.jpeg.ac0abee8a8b6fdab9e6c4fa3f3015bf9.jpeg

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

They’re all missiles taken from the VF-31 Master File books.  I suspect these were ordered from Shapeways via our very own Xigfrid.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/44639-3d-model-request-missileordnance-for-dx-toys/?page=1

If it's from whom I think it's from, these were made by the this person and are not Xigfrid's. Dunno about the other pics though. Here are some other ones custom made by that person:

DJM9amEVoAE8yY8.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I agree with everything you've said.  The only problem I see is that it was a P-Bandai exclusive.  I don't know, have they ever re-issued a P-Bandai exclusive before? 

That's a good question being an exclusive offer. hopefully down the road they'll reconsider. B))

57 minutes ago, Mommar said:

I know they reissue P-Bandai Gundam models every now and then, but those are a whole lot easier to produce and ship out than a painted and assembled toy.

54 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

If it's from whom I think it's from, these were made by the this person and are not Xigfrid's. Dunno about the other pics though. Here are some other ones custom made by that person:

DJM9amEVoAE8yY8.jpg

Well, if they're customs made by someone who isn't selling/providing them then Xigfid is still more useful to know about in the long run.

Hey thanks for the praises, but these missiles are not mine. In fact you can tell that because my PaCSWS-2C have a larger glass window for the embarked camera. None the less, the custom missiles will really fit this 31A variant, I can't wait N-Y to ship mine too

7DC8BC7D-A608-4F29-B244-EA369BFCDFC8.jpeg

7BA3674D-2851-437D-8059-84EFD79955ED.jpeg

Edited by Xigfrid

Nice subtle paint and decal touchups...

Head looks great panel lined and touched up from treatment's posted link..

vIZ6OxM.thumb.jpg.c9fb33b2baac5f08a8294ff98f6d81d7.jpg

So it looks like the chest parts of the fast packs do attach to the 31A? Waiting for pics of hayate's SP on the 31A as well...

man...wish bandai would release  the 31A supers asap!!

Edited by seti88

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

So it looks like the chest parts of the fast packs do attach to the 31A? Waiting for pics of hayate's SP on the 31A as well...

man...wish bandai would release  the 31A supers asap!!

Probably some plastic was shaved under the Chest Armor parts. Because it was already confirmed by some Twitter post that the Chest Armor doesn't fit properly because of the Fold Carbons since it's wider than the regular Siegfried's Fold Crystals.

not sure what was done but in the pics above it looks like an ok fitting. 

Time will tell I suppose as everyone gets theirs...similar to when i got messer, wondering if the grey of the kairos fits any of the walkure valk fp colours best. 

On 3/18/2018 at 5:52 AM, TrickyCustomer said:

I bought a brand new Yf-25 on ebay recently £175 all in. I always Google what I'm looking for then check each site for prices and postage. 

On 3/18/2018 at 10:46 AM, TrickyCustomer said:

No joke. But if saving money is a joke,  you can call me the Joker :p

33C29E4C-A545-446C-B79F-0021F263506E.jpeg.dd1a89ee49fdd773a4a615bc327e3f34.jpeg

At first I thought you were comparing NY’s release price to ebay’s current price because NY was way cheaper.

All of these VF-31A pics are awesome.  I especially like the ones that make it look realistically flying in the skies.

5 hours ago, sh9000 said:

33C29E4C-A545-446C-B79F-0021F263506E.jpeg.dd1a89ee49fdd773a4a615bc327e3f34.jpeg

At first I thought you were comparing NY’s release price to ebay’s current price because NY was way cheaper.

All of these VF-31A pics are awesome.  I especially like the ones that make it look realistically flying in the skies.

No, I was referring to today's prices. It would be cheaper back in 2014 ;)