2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It is. And you know what sucks the most is that when you try to report it to your credit card, and after you get reimbursed, they will just block your account. How pathetic is that, right? For sure they just don't care even if how many times you bought from them. :vava:

Anyways, don't want everyone to get dragged about this. So I'm just going to share this. ^_^

Found at Twitter. It's a Hasegawa kit but I do like the grey color used.

Kit looks good! In this case, I waited too long and missed the NY preorders for the 31A but I'd gladly trade my preorders from other shops to go with NY. if something like that ever happened and they didn't refund me, I would just have my credit card company handle it and if NY kills my account in retaliation, oh well to a good run. I could always open a new account with a different email and address if I really wanted to but yeah, that would also suck to have to do.

Some members said it will get released on the 15th. As for Nippon-Yasan, it says on the 24th.

Well, the Tamashii website says the 15th.  The stores will have to wait for the orders to be shipped to them before they can get them out to us so NY is likely right as well.

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Well, the Tamashii website says the 15th.  The stores will have to wait for the orders to be shipped to them before they can get them out to us so NY is likely right as well.

Which Tamashii site? I was checking Taamshii.jp and it didn't say any specific date. Only it says March. Is it the P-Bandai US that says on the 15th?

Also I thought they ship it to sellers early too? I think it depends on which product. I checked Metal Damashii Strike Freedom and both sites says on the 24th. I also noticed that TWE items doesn't say dates only months.

What's usually the consensus on TWE items when it get released? End of the month?

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Which Tamashii site? I was checking Taamshii.jp and it didn't say any specific date. Only it says March. Is it the P-Bandai US that says on the 15th?

It's in the VF-31A special section. It says shipping March 15.

6 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

It's in the VF-31A special section. It says shipping March 15.

Oopss. My bad. Forgot about that special page. I was checking the regular item page and the On Sale page. ;)

Edited by no3Ljm

Just received a email from Big in Japan asking for an additional 500 yen for shipping. I paid it through paypal when 1st preorder went up so now they have it in stock and require more money. Starting to sound like Nippon wanting more now

Edited by Las Vegas Dad

1 hour ago, Las Vegas Dad said:

Just received a email from Big in Japan asking for an additional 500 yen for shipping. I paid it through paypal when 1st preorder went up so now they have it in stock and require more money. Starting to sound like Nippon wanting more now

That's why I don't order from NY anymore due to the fiasco with my HMR DYRL Strike Roy as they asked me (and others) for additional Yen to cover the payment for the extra orders of the HMY Roy that they under estimated on at the MRSP and had to source out more additional copies to keep with the demand. 

As I look at the pics of the Kairos more, I'm starting to warm up on this version although I'm aiming to get Arad's if possible (that may change later on). 

8 minutes ago, enphily said:

DYYArdQVQAAV38R.jpg

So Bandai just painted portion of the nosecone's Fold Quartz than use a new mold for it. Seeing that they made that route, I'm pretty sure the main wing body is still the same so eventually the Super Parts can fit in without problems.

So Bandai just painted portion of the nosecone's Fold Quartz than use a new mold for it. Seeing that they made that route, I'm pretty sure the main wing body is still the same so eventually the Super Parts can fit in without problems.

Why would the wing body be any different?

Just now, Mommar said:

Why would the wing body be any different?

Coz of the delta wing. I thought it might going to have a different size. And it might have a hard time putting the existing Super Parts in. But apparently it's not the case anymore since I already saw some on Twitter using Messer's Super Parts. ;) 

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Too bad the moron got Gerwalk wrong.

C'mon. That's too harsh. I'm giving him A- for effort though. :rolleyes: Atleast we already know how it looks like with Messer's Super Parts on. ;) 

7 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

C'mon. That's too harsh. I'm giving him A- for effort though. :rolleyes: Atleast we already know how it looks like with Messer's Super Parts on. ;) 

Partially.  I wonder if the chest parts don't fit because of the larger stabilizers in the front though.  Doesn't look like there's any reason not to.

Edited by Mommar