8 hours ago, Mommar said:

Holy eff, I didn’t even realize at CDJapan if you pay with paypal you pay up front.

It happened to me too during the heat of the PO madness. My brain didn't digest it until the whole process was completed, lol!

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Hmm, at the bottom of the Tamashii website for the VF-31S is this image.  I wonder if we know what the next two releases will be?

1DF2723E-5A2C-4421-84F0-DC3E8FB9F871.jpeg.ad809a4f30911dd2afaf2122dd6c1746.jpeg

Even if there's no prototype yet, I'm really concern on the swivel joints for Armored VF-31S Booster's Missile Pods.

I'm guessing those parts of the armor are going to need extra support in battroid mode, long term.  Probably those little tamashii stands with claws, or maybe a custom support piece that secures it to another part of the valk (maybe the weapon pod?).  

I still won't mind, it is going to look great on display.  Might be a bit of a pain to handle, though.

3 hours ago, Mommar said:

Hmm, at the bottom of the Tamashii website for the VF-31S is this image.  I wonder if we know what the next two releases will be?

1DF2723E-5A2C-4421-84F0-DC3E8FB9F871.jpeg.ad809a4f30911dd2afaf2122dd6c1746.jpeg

Chuck's VF-31 + armored parts and Mirage's pink SV-262 with lil draken (even thought it's a VF-31) confirmed. lol :p

I dunno if the armored version would be able to stand by itself with all that stuff on top and in the back?

MMD0011.jpg

You know what. Bandai should just bundle an attachment pylon for Lil Drakens with the VF-31's Armored Pack set. So that I could just attached from time to time the Lil Drakens to the 31's since I don't want it on the Draken. Hehehe. ^_^

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

But is it just the Lil Drakens or is it a bundle with the 31F as well?

My guess is standalone, maybe with missiles for mirage's 262 if they're going to make that. Then you can use the drakens and their mounts for any 31 you own and maybe incentive you to buy mirage's 262... Cuz ya know, you already have the armor.

Edited by jenius

28 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

More poor humor i'm afraid :ph34r: True, my HMR vf-2ss is looks well with the sap parts. I'm surprised they chose green tbh.

Ouch. My bad. I was absent the whole time during humor class. :p

For sure, the reason for that SAP 'green' is to somehow keep it in-line with TV's VF-1 Super Parts. So that the watching crowd for MacII can tell it's been done by the same team even though it's not. ;)

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ouch. My bad. I was absent the whole time during humor class. :p

For sure, the reason for that SAP 'green' is to somehow keep it in-line with TV's VF-1 Super Parts. So that the watching crowd for MacII can tell it's been done by the same team even though it's not. ;)

Ah yes, the yamato vf-1's had the green super parts. Trying to keep continuity but at the same time not due to the setting and time line.

17 hours ago, Mommar said:

Holy eff, I didn’t even realize at CDJapan if you pay with paypal you pay up front.  So my $880 is already done.  I can probably squeeze in a fourth one.

Thats great ,because the exchange rate was much better back then.

4 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Only a week? I ordered one of mine from NY...

Yup. Same here. Ordered at NY. And from what I remember everyone posted here about NY, they do take their sweet time sometimes before shipping it even if you choose EMS. Some mentioned the preparation even took a week before it got shipped. So at this point in time, I'm not even gonna bother to complain. I'll just wait until it reaches my doorsteps. ^_^

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

That's a sensible conclusion. 

I have to be, sir. I mean, they're the only option for me to get exclusive items so I don't have a choice. I already lost a package from them May of last year, and up until now there's no word if I will get reimbursed with their Registered SAL insurance. I mean, I already lost $30 difference if I will get reimbrused. And here I am, still waiting. Imagine that if you purchased an exclusive release DX Valk and will just get Y6000 insurance of it from using Registered SAL. And probably will also wait for a year or so to get reimburse. It's frustrating, right? Anyways, I'm just tired of waiting from them but it is what it is. And after reading people's comments that sometimes they ship the package a week after, which I find it very fristrating, I'm just done with it. Now I only just wait. Yes, they do have cheap prices during initial release compared to others but their overall service really suck. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I have to be, sir. I mean, they're the only option for me to get exclusive items so I don't have a choice. I already lost a package from them May of last year, and up until now there's no word if I will get reimbursed with their Registered SAL insurance. I mean, I already lost $30 difference if I will get reimbrused. And here I am, still waiting. Imagine that if you purchased an exclusive release DX Valk and will just get Y6000 insurance of it from using Registered SAL. And probably will also wait for a year or so to get reimburse. It's frustrating, right? Anyways, I'm just tired of waiting from them but it is what it is. And after reading people's comments that sometimes they ship the package a week after, which I find it very fristrating, I'm just done with it. Now I only just wait. Yes, they do have cheap prices during initial release compared to others but their overall service really suck. :unsure:

That does suck. I don't mind waiting and luckily have not had any issues with them.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

That does suck. I don't mind waiting and luckily have not had any issues with them.

It is. And you know what sucks the most is that when you try to report it to your credit card, and after you get reimbursed, they will just block your account. How pathetic is that, right? For sure they just don't care even if how many times you bought from them. :vava:

Anyways, don't want everyone to get dragged about this. So I'm just going to share this. ^_^

Found at Twitter. It's a Hasegawa kit but I do like the grey color used.