7 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Don't worry I'm a 19 fan, too right! i have the Arcadia version. I just don't like the style of the valks in mac 7 for some reason. Maybe they are a little "too" cartoony for my liking.  It's the only series i can't appreciate fully compared to everything else. But i respect it enough to give it a watch ^_^

Outside of the super robot main cast, of which they only made one and I didn’t buy it, the rest of the Valks in 7 look great to me.

I thought the PO was today, silly me. The PO madness didn't seem that from last night didn't seem that bad either.

Looks like Nin-Nin-Game still does PO, but it sounds like a place I should stay away from. Any chance some major retailers would take in orders again later?

9 minutes ago, in2seconds said:

I thought the PO was today, silly me. The PO madness didn't seem that from last night didn't seem that bad either.

Looks like Nin-Nin-Game still does PO, but it sounds like a place I should stay away from. Any chance some major retailers would take in orders again later?

Keep an eye on HLJ for other people cancelling their orders.

57 minutes ago, Graham said:

I may let one of my VF-31A go when we receive them.

Especially interested in  exchange for a VF-31J Kai   if any one is interested.....hahaha

I have nothing to trade but if the price were right I could go for a fourth.

15 minutes ago, in2seconds said:

Thanks for the heads up! Shame figinstock is now gone. Are there any other site that I can sign up for alerts?

I run Chrome with Distil web monitor plugin. Managed to snag quite a few things that way, still waiting for the ping that lets me know a Laevatein's available.

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I run Chrome with Distil web monitor plugin. Managed to snag quite a few things that way, still waiting for the ping that lets me know a Laevatein's available.

I have the 2014 MB Laevatein if you are interested.

I will try the plugin. Thanks again!

36 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Good luck with it.

I'm going to hold out on trying to get the new Laevatein, supposedly it's got a few updates.

Looking back through the FMP thread, there seem to be three specific changes to the new MB Laevatein:

- added shoulder swivel
- new articulated storage compartment in chest for hand grenades
- extra joint arm for the demolition gun

and

19 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Argh. I didn’t win the lotto for the kai. Between this and missing the 31s preorder., not having any luck.

I do feel that you do have a better chances when 31S is released. With a higher SRP, I felt that it is the easiest to pre-order among the 31. Plus, other shop was able to get plenty in-store stocks of the previous releases.

The Kai though, hopefully you can snag one at Mandarake or other store.

1 minute ago, chyll2 said:

I do feel that you do have a better chances when 31S is released. With a higher SRP, I felt that it is the easiest to pre-order among the 31. Plus, other shop was able to get plenty in-store stocks of the previous releases.

The Kai though, hopefully you can snag one at Mandarake or other store.

Yeah i’m Super bummed about the kai. I haven’t missed a Bandai release since the renewal vf-25f. If I don’t get one and can’t complete my collection I think it will give me impetus to bow out of this hobby. I’m tired of how hard they make it to obtain this’ll stuff. 

8 hours ago, Graham said:

Especially interested in  exchange for a VF-31J Kai   if any one is interested.....hahaha

I don't have a Kai, but I will definitely relieve you of a 31A should you decide to sell one. I only ordered one. Need 2

9 hours ago, Graham said:

Uh, you saw my thread in the “Wanted” section a few days ago, right?! ;)

Should be relatively easy to pick one up at release at list price or at a slight markup. The longer you wait the higher the price will go.

Unless it’s as unpopular as the 31C which was widely available for weeks at a discount. I don’t think that will be the case though. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
a word

2 minutes ago, CrossAir said:

Not wrong at all. I want three too, but unfortunately my conscience says no <_< Wait and see how long I can resist. ;)

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I also want a third; but there is more stuff coming out this year and a new series. Have to pace myself for the marathon that is Macross toy collecting haha

I'm thinking i'll wait till the release then i'm sure they will go down in price...eventually. I think the 31a is probably the most exciting design i've seen since the ozma 29. True, the vf-0s and sv-51 are on the horizon along with the 31s.