30mins after we can moan about NY's pricing. Hehehe. :lol:

But now, I'm all good with AmiAmi and HLJ. I'm ordering exclusives only at NY. Up to now there's no update nor refund on my lost package from them.

7 hours ago, wmkjr said:

All of them! Here's how it's going down YMMV :p:

HS: As soon as it hits 4:00:01pm watch screen freeze, go to order closed and waitlisted.

AA: Go to order page and furiously click add to cart, make it to next page only to get frozen screen then shown order closed.

HLJ: Try to search up the valk, find it, place an order, login info again, madly click through options, wait for confirmation email, wonder why order window is still open for x amount of time, panic if email didn't appear quickly

NY: Look at site and see it not even up on the preorder page, refresh every minute, give up, go to sleep only to find out it opened when you left and was cheapest priced.

CDJ: Look and see how much points you have and how many left in stock. 

Went just about that way. How about everyone else?

1 minute ago, wmkjr said:

Went just about that way. How about everyone else?

It was hard for me PO'ing at AmiAmi on my computer so I used my iPhone for AmiAmi. My computer on HLJ. Double whammy! ;) 

1 minute ago, mechaninac said:

Success at N-Y for at shipped price that ended up lower than HLJ's before shipping, and with the confirmation email received I'll be cancelling my HLJ order later.

That's a wrap.  Good night to everyone.

This