4 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

got one from nin nin game £146 all in (21568yen) Right, im off to work. Well done everyone who managed and i blame you for making me buy one too! :)

Well, be glad that Saburo is not online right now. Imagine if he posts a lot of VF-31 photos. Hehehe. :lol:

Man, these things used to be much harder to get. I do not miss those days. They're still hard but it's nice that I've been consistently able to get them on HLJ and CDJ. Now for the Arad Kairos...

Just now, spanner said:

said it was available at AmiAmi again but when I try add one to cart it just comes up with the "an error has occurred" message and won't allow me to continue.. 

Try looking at your cart. You might already have one in there. 

Just now, davidwhangchoi said:

kinda have 3 now amiami, hlj cdjapan.

i might drop one. 

I was about to ask you David if you score one since I didn't track all the message earlier. Hehehe. :D

Good to know you scored 3. ;)

Just now, ridgebacks said:

Huh, so the order I placed at HLJ did show up 10mins later. Cancelled CDJ's order.

In your account order page? It's really not going to show immediately. I think you have to receive their order confirmation email first before it's going to show in your account page. So yeah, a god 8-10mins is just right. ;)