5 minutes ago, IXTL said:

They’ve recently started to ban customers who cancel frequently. I read elsewhere that people got their accounts suspended and the reason given by HLJ was that the value of their cancelled orders exceeded the value of the orders that they paid for.

That makes business sense. Someone who cancels more than they buy is essentially an inefficient window shopper.

Edited by Valkyrie23

Got my confirmation email, woo! Thanks everyone for the help finding the links so soon, I hope everybody that didn't get one in the first wave gets one from NY or the eventual restocks over the next few days. I'm going to bed!

4 minutes ago, iguanaman8989 said:

This website is a terrible influence for my wallet.

Now to hope for a VF-31F reissue (not willing to pay $300USD for one), along with the eventual VF-31E.

Just so you know DX VF-31F is still available at NY for Y24000. That's way below than your $300 estimate. ;) 

PLEASE ARMORED PACK DEC. 2018.

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

CDJapan asks for up-front payment for a lot of methods, and no big discounts, so they usually hang around a little longer.

I believe not for credit card orders though. Paypal you have to pay up front.

Just now, UN Spacy said:

Haha! Why not sooner? I'd like to get it around September. 

Success at HLJ and AmiAmi (for the first time in a good while for a DX 1st round pre-order).

Kind of sucks to read about HLJ's new pre-order policy, or enforcement practices, I see it from both sides (HLJ's and consumers) but I'm glad to know about it now. It'll make me way for cautious ordering from them. This PLUS their stupid updated payment system takes them out of my favorite shop to buy from spot.

-b.

1 minute ago, TrickyCustomer said:

got one from nin nin game £146 all in (21568yen) Right, im off to work. Well done everyone who managed and i blame you for making me buy one too! :)

congrats but personally I wouldn't use NNG even if they were offering 50% off.. Hope it goes well for you.

Just now, UN Spacy said:

Yeah lower price at Ami but their EMS shipping is kinda overpriced.

Usually end up changing mine to DHL when items are released, it's recently been cheaper than EMS for me.

-b.