19 hours ago, kajnrig said:

I was disappointed when the F turned out to have a more... bug-like face, with two distinct eyes instead of a visor. And yeah, that horn. It's a blight on the YF-29, too; get rid of it, and they both have at least passable head designs.

The 31F has the best head design of any macross mecha to date IMO, I love everything about it.

Well, here’s hoping that there will be enough pre-orders for Delta 01 tomorrow for everyone who wants one. This is the one valk that I truly want from Delta since the beginning. I had only intended to get one VF-31 too. Here I am though, with four 31 DX releases going on my fifth with Arad’s custom, now wanting to complete the whole platoon. It’s a great time to be a Macross fan!

I have tomorrow off, and will have multiple store tabs open.  This is only my second "pre-order madness" but that last one really wasn't that bad (vf-2ss).  I know that isn't a DX Chogokin, so it isn't the same, but people predicted insta-sold outs for that, too.  It didn't really play out that way.  Maybe Bandai is improving their preorder model.

Either way, I'm down to give it a shot tonight.  I have a sinking feeling this won't be that rough, though, and basically everyone that wants to preorder will be able to snag one somewhere.

2 hours ago, brouken said:

That’s actually not a bad price. I haven’t ordered from Hobby Search before though. Always get my valks from NY, HLJ or Amiami, though I’ve never been able to score a pre-order valk from Amiami ever. They literally get snapped up in seconds there. :p

I stopped trying to order at HobbySearch. I always get cart jacked. :p

24 minutes ago, jenius said:

BiginJapan has the Kai available again.

I think that price is more reasonable than NY's and somewhere else assuming it will be shipped locally and not internationally. It's the same range when it still available at Mandarake. Would still love to have an extra one. Not sure if Y38000 (shipping included from BIJ) is still reasonable for a Valk. But the payment for Sentinel's Ride Armors and the PF SDF-1 are looming in the horizon. :unsure:

Edited by no3Ljm

3 minutes ago, spanner said:

already doing index finger warm ups for this and I will be leaving work an hour early too! 

get home, hug & kiss the misses, shower, coffee, sit and wait!

what sites will you be watching?

28 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

what sites will you be watching?

All of them so I can secure atleast one. Because you never know what would happen beyond 4:00:01pm. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

All of them! Here's how it's going down YMMV :p:

HS: As soon as it hits 4:00:01pm watch screen freeze, go to order closed and waitlisted.

AA: Go to order page and furiously click add to cart, make it to next page only to get frozen screen then shown order closed.

HLJ: Try to search up the valk, find it, place an order, login info again, madly click through options, wait for confirmation email, wonder why order window is still open for x amount of time, panic if email didn't appear quickly

NY: Look at site and see it not even up on the preorder page, refresh every minute, give up, go to sleep only to find out it opened when you left and was cheapest priced.

CDJ: Look and see how much points you have and how many left in stock. 

Good luck to all! I’m not in this, Arad just wasn’t compelling and the paint scheme is nifty but not $200+ nifty. 

I'm marking the page I'm posting on as 303. Tomorrow morning I'll log in to see it at 330 probably.. that's how fast this thread goes each pre-order day, lol.

I won't be partaking this time. My 31F, 262, and incoming 31A are good for me. I don't have the funds all you do, lol. I didn't even get super parts for Messer or the missile packs for the Draken. Too costly for what it was given, even if the sword is nice. However.. we'll see how thinks look when supers are announced for the Kairos... maybe. I doubt I'll go in for any armor packs though... design messes up the look for me.

Anyway, have fun tonight kids.

1 minute ago, Nonrenormalizable said:

Can retail stores run out of pre-orders? The toy is probably not even made

it will be sold out in secs from 1 store, and minutes from another.  They are not made to order.