28 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

DX VF-31S Arad? May 1st. Probably 1400H JST.

17 minutes ago, TrickyCustomer said:

I was looking on twitter before, it was mentioned on Macross Tweet that the pre sale in japan would be this thurs? It says the suggested retail price is 22,680 inc tax 8% Scheduled for release in july just like @no3ljm said.

March 1st, not May 1st.

Pro-order would be the day after it releases. Because y'know.

58 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! Good one, Mr. Cheng. :lol: And let's hope Chuck's comes with Radome first. ;)

vrqcER5.jpg

Wait. Are you sure you're not gonna get doubles of Arad's and Chuck's? What if Bandai release their Super Packs after the Armored Packs? :rolleyes:

Given Bandais previous track record their super parts will be first and armor will be second.

Edited by Mommar

16 hours ago, chyll2 said:

If I can get it in NY, I will but otherwise, will just wait and see at release date.

I am more interested in the Armor packs though, since the 31A is not yet released (hence no announcement on the pack it will carry), will the pack for it will be the Super or Armor? I will jump straight to Armored version if it happens.

I like to order from NY as well but they have been a little unpredictable the last few preorders. 

50 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Given Bandais previous track record their super parts will be first and armor will be second.

Hence, why I need an extra VF-31A now. :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I like to order from NY as well but they have been a little unpredictable the last few preorders. 

Well, if I were you, make sure you get hold of a VF-31S preorder anywhere since this is a general release. And then order your Super/Armored Packs later on at Nippon-Yasan. The goal here is that atleast you're already secured with one from other stores. ;)

1 hour ago, spanner said:

Wait what!? 2pm Japan time? What happened to 4pm?

I screwed up again. :lol: Sorry everyone.

Yes, it's usually 4pm JST. There you go. Enough of that military time. :p

DX VF-31S Preorder. March 1st. (Estimate time: 4pm Japan Time.)

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

DX VF-31S Arad? May 1st. Probably 1400H JST.

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I screwed up again. :lol: Sorry everyone.

Yes, it's usually 4pm JST. There you go. Enough of that military time. :p

DX VF-31S Preorder. March 1st. (Estimate time: 4pm Japan Time.)

You tried your best to shake everyone off the trail for that elusive pre order. :p

Edit: Good luck to those that entered the VF-31J Kai Lottery since the application period ended yesterday.

Edited by wmkjr

2 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

Anyone still after the DX VF-31a Kairos? Have found a site that has pre orders available. Not sure how many are left.

Loopaza prices are crazy though; 31-a is 295 shipped :vava: 

May be better off just grabbing one off mandarake or NY after release tbh

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

3 hours ago, TrickyCustomer said:

www.loopaza.com

3 hours ago, Sildani said:

Are they reputable?

Their prices for the VF-31J was about $50 more, and shipping was reasonable as you got what you paid for.  I don't remember what I paid exactly, but shipping was $40 but I think I got it in 3 business days.  After the 31J their prices went sky high, and shipping costs were no longer reasonable. 

I think they are reputable, as they will get you what you ordered, its just that they have a high cost of entry. 

Edited by Vortech

Thanks for showing me the kairos with armour guys. I think I'm gonna get the whole dang squadron after seeing chuck get armour too. Bandai really know how to get us! Maybe they will announce armour for the kairos too, and then retroactively apply it to the other units so we spend more $$$$$ haha. Imagine Mirage's one heavily armoured 

34 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Thanks for showing me the kairos with armour guys. I think I'm gonna get the whole dang squadron after seeing chuck get armour too. Bandai really know how to get us! Maybe they will announce armour for the kairos too, and then retroactively apply it to the other units so we spend more $$$$$ haha. Imagine Mirage's one heavily armoured 

Kinda doubt they are gonna release the AP for J, C and F. The basic rule is that if it didn't appear on screen (whether it's tv ver. or movie ver.), the chance it will get release is slim to none. The F might get a lil dragon set and that's it. So each one has their own "special setup" in some way (except Mirage's, she gets nothing).

edit: btw, do you guys think there will be enough S for the pre-order window to open for at least a day or two? I don't think I can make it to the 2AM EST release time and might only be able to get an order at 12 hours later.

Edited by ridgebacks

44 minutes ago, ridgebacks said:

Kinda doubt they are gonna release the AP for J, C and F. The basic rule is that if it didn't appear on screen (whether it's tv ver. or movie ver.), the chance it will get release is slim to none. The F might get a lil dragon set and that's it. So each one has their own "special setup" in some way (except Mirage's, she gets nothing).

edit: btw, do you guys think there will be enough S for the pre-order window to open for at least a day or two? I don't think I can make it to the 2AM EST release time and might only be able to get an order at 12 hours later.

I think there will be plenty. I saw a preorder locally and they usually never do preorders. Probably gonna grab one today.

23 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I wonder who among here who said before they're not going to buy Arad's DX 31S because of its coloring and style only to be swayed upon now by that Silpheed-Stampede Armor look? ^_^ 

I'm sure quite a number said they wouldn't buy Arad but have since changed their mind due to FOMO.

Edited by eXis10z

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Loopaza prices are crazy though; 31-a is 295 shipped :vava: 

May be better off just grabbing one off mandarake or NY after release tbh

I guess because I haven't collected for a very long time and because I missed the initial pre order way back when? I took what I could get. I didn't want to miss out on it. Hopefully in future I will have you guys to keep me in "the know" for best prices and release dates etc It was cheaper than ebay anyway. Suppose it's something. Be cool to have two in formation or one in battroid, the other fighter mode. May even get the 31s. I haven't really warmed to the hero valks, the paint schemes are a bit too crazy for me. I kinda like the real world look of the 31a and prefer the wing shape. Bit like the vf-11b. Need to find myself a grunt 25a too. More money! :D

Edited by TrickyCustomer

7 hours ago, wmkjr said:

You tried your best to shake everyone off the trail for that elusive pre order. :p

Edit: Good luck to those that entered the VF-31J Kai Lottery since the application period ended yesterday.

I should've done this during PO night. Hahaha! :lol: 

1 hour ago, IXTL said:

Yup. It's official. That looks orange to me. Arad's Valk is so colorful for the movie. :p

Preordered one for around $218, which is HKD1680. Not the cheapest but I asked the shop and they said it's the first non-tamashii exclusive Valkyrie they've had for preorder. Looks like there's gonna be plentiful stock. Usually they only sell what they get on release day, so just a heads-up for anyone not able to secure one on the first day.

5 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Preordered one for around $218, which is HKD1680. Not the cheapest but I asked the shop and they said it's the first non-tamashii exclusive Valkyrie they've had for preorder. Looks like there's gonna be plentiful stock. Usually they only sell what they get on release day, so just a heads-up for anyone not able to secure one on the first day.

Would be nice if there's a link to the place you ordered. Atleast there's a backup if ever we won't be able to secure on the first day. ;) 

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Would be nice if there's a link to the place you ordered. Atleast there's a backup if ever we won't be able to secure on the first day. ;) 

It's a local shop. They don't do online unfortunately. If you need a VF-31S I can preorder one for the same price as mine :)

I managed to snag a MB Astraea Type-F there also, but the PO window was like one hour. A bit manic. The VF-31S had 0 preorders when I went today.

Edited by Shukenzero

25 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

It's a local shop. They don't do online unfortunately. If you need a VF-31S I can preorder one for the same price as mine :)

I managed to snag a MB Astraea Type-F there also, but the PO window was like one hour. A bit manic. The VF-31S had 0 preorders when I went today.

Wait. You're not US based, right? ;)