7 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

I know the 31S fever is going about now but has anyone heard if there is a specific date in March for when the 31A will be releasing/shipping? My CDJapan order still just says March 2018. I wonder cause I'll be changing addresses in mid-March and am thinking it might be wise to put the later address in just to be safe.

Aren’t they usually released near the end of the month?

52 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Still says March on everywhere else too including Tamashii site. Why not forward it to your work address just to be safe?

Well the problem there is I am moving due to being in between jobs at the moment... and I am moving to a different state as well.

21 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

Well the problem there is I am moving due to being in between jobs at the moment... and I am moving to a different state as well.

I see. You can try and inform CDJapan ahead of time to send it to you atleast by early April and tell them that you're moving?

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I see. You can try and inform CDJapan ahead of time to send it to you atleast by early April and tell them that you're moving?

Well they allow me to make changes to the shipping address before it ships, so changing it to where I'm going is not a problem (I'm currently going someone that already has people there so it is not like I have no destination address yet). My question was more about should I go ahead and do that even if I don't know when this will actually ship in March. It'd be easier to get it and pack it if it shipped before I left but that might not happen. It sounds like I should probably just do it.

1 hour ago, locidm said:

The armor covers so much of the valk it almost doesn’t matter what’s underneath except for the head. If it’s sold separately I might grab it to put it on Messer or something. Not a big fan or Arad’s scheme. 

Even more reason to get it and cover with armor?

Edited by Slave IV

When did the 25G wear Tornado parts in the movie? I thought that was just a quirky "we did it because we wanted to" thing on Bandai's part, like the Ozma/Isamu/Roy YF-29s. There's the flimsy excuse that they were featured in Macross 30, sure, but still... So pilot-specific armored parts aren't TOO outside the realm of possibility.

2 hours ago, kajnrig said:

When did the 25G wear Tornado parts in the movie? I thought that was just a quirky "we did it because we wanted to" thing on Bandai's part, like the Ozma/Isamu/Roy YF-29s. There's the flimsy excuse that they were featured in Macross 30, sure, but still... So pilot-specific armored parts aren't TOO outside the realm of possibility.

Roughly 25 minutes into the second movie, the first space mission we see the G has the Tornado parts.

Was just flipping through the images of the 31A from this website: http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/19959896201717

CAN’T.  WAIT.

So anyway, we know Arad is coming sans armor.  And Chuck will likely be the same.  Which I think is business smart.  With the 25 releases Alto and Ozma came plain, in that order, then they released their Supers then their Armors in the order the Valks were released.  So we saw Altos armor before Ozma.  My question is will we end up seeing Armor parts for the 31A first because it’s being released first?  I’m assuming they will make them for the A model as well.  The molds already exist and they made Super parts for the previous 25A cannon fodders.

Edited by Mommar

In regards to the 31A.  Since I'm still new and inexperienced in the ways of Bandai Valkyrie madness...  I had to skip on pre-ordering back in November.  What are my options going to be for scoring one of these now?  Will HLJ or CD Japan or some other vendor likely get them in stock on release, or am I stuck with ebay or something?

33 minutes ago, GabrielV said:

In regards to the 31A.  Since I'm still new and inexperienced in the ways of Bandai Valkyrie madness...  I had to skip on pre-ordering back in November.  What are my options going to be for scoring one of these now?  Will HLJ or CD Japan or some other vendor likely get them in stock on release, or am I stuck with ebay or something?

Since they were web exclusive items, you will not find it at HLJ.  You can find them at proxy stores like nippon-yasan , MyKombini , anime-export .  and preowned item stores like Mandarake, amiami preowned section.

expect to pay more 

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Was just flipping through the images of the 31A from this website: http://blog.livedoor.jp/tamashii_robot/19959896201717

CAN’T.  WAIT. 

Good God that just looks beautiful. The best part is the more modern realistic gun metal gray being used instead of the traditional Macross beige for the cannon fodder units. Having worked on real aircraft painted more like this it just makes this feel more real. 

On 24 Februari 2018 at 4:16 AM, no3Ljm said:

Do you guys think that if they release the Armored Packs, does that mean it's just designed for Arad's, Chuck's, and the 31A's if ever and it's not going to be available to the others? I know it's movie based. But that doesn't stop Bandai to 'recolor' for the others, right?

Ooo boy the ultimate platoon... Walkure armored platoon!

iis that what u r thinking? :shok:

6 hours ago, borgified said:

Anyone still looking for plain VF-31J Hayate for their collection? There are three up for grabs on Amiami (pre-owned). ;)

Aww damn it so tempting I'm still missing Hayate!!, I just saw them and the best one is about 24000 , so in the total for me would like Y28000 with DHL, currently can't spend that amount, damn bills!! 

65719902.jpg