On 1/28/2018 at 1:20 PM, jenius said:

That is an excellent suggestion! Any recommendations on a size/brand to grab? My biggest concern would be that I'd get one too small and the landing gear of a fighter mode toy wouldn't all be able to sit on it.

https://hlj.com/product/GNZDS001

This is the one i use. I currently have my 31J sitting on it in fighter mode.

EDIT: I just remembered i have 31J on the stand which is sitting on the turntable. I'll have to check if it fits with the landing gears when i get home.

Edited by Sandman

5 hours ago, hachi said:

I've decided not to get the super parts. Didn't like how they looked anyway. Besides, I saw something better (and more expensive) in the SOC thread :lol:

Valkyries are not complete without their Super Parts. ^_^ 

Just a reminder. Don't wait for them to get expensive first before you finally decided to get it. I'm pretty sure this will grow on you once Bandai decided to release the remaining Siegfrieds and their packs. By then, it's too late to buy it in MSRP. Just sayin'. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

1 minute ago, Loop said:

The lack of updates on Arad and Chuck does kinda concern me. I hope Bandai pushes ahead and completes Delta Squad, I'm hoping it's just because of all the other releases causing the delay.

Don't worry. There's still the Delta Movie this year so maybe via that movie they will announce Arad's VF-31S since based on the promo poster he's wearing an Armor Pack instead of the Super Pack that was shown in the series.

On 2/3/2018 at 3:54 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

Mirage's set is going to end up quite expensive, I'm guessing, as it comes with the reaction missiles.

Though hopefully we get the rest of Delta squad with those as well.

Thing is that the image that shows just the super parts doesn't show the reaction missiles. So are the reaction missiles another promo piece or are they included in the set.\?

26 minutes ago, Focslain said:

Thing is that the image that shows just the super parts doesn't show the reaction missiles. So are the reaction missiles another promo piece or are they included in the set.\?

The posting for Mirage's supers on the Tamashii web site says it includes the missiles.

41 minutes ago, Focslain said:

If you go to the link, click on the pic of the VF-31C with pink background above the Big West copyright. It takes you to a separate page for the super parts with details of what's included if you scroll down. Use Google translate and you'll get the gist of it.

1 hour ago, Focslain said:

Sad to say, it does include the Reaction Missiles and its joints. :rolleyes:

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000119958/

・スーパーパーツ一式
・スーパージークフリード(ファイター)用支柱
・大型ミサイル×2 (<- Large Missiles x2)
・ミサイルジョイント一式 (<- Complete Missile Joints)

Edited by no3Ljm

After the 30 failure pile-up that resulted from not making the v.1 DX VF-25 compatible with super parts, I would have thought they'd have figured out how to avoid screw-ups like that.

Makes me wonder if they hadn't even designed the reaction missile mounts by the time the molds were finalized.  Still, it took long enough to release the super parts that they should have had plenty of time to re-engineer the arm shields to mount the missiles naturally, and rotate on their mounts.

Eh.  Fortunately, the arm shields are also simple enough that it might be pretty easy to mount pylons directly on them, instead of the spinny bracet.  Would take manually remounting them, but would look a whole lot better than the chunk of black plastic hanging off the arms.

Edited by Chronocidal

5 hours ago, Kidada said:

And now you're on the waiting list as for 3pm Pacific Standard Time.. NY has a good clearance sale on something that I wanted to get (not Macross related), however I don't really want to see them pull another stunt on me in regards their S+H crap.. <_<

where can I PO? Hope they release it as bundle from the start

edit: looks like an alto to me. The armor white and red colors covered the Christmas themed Siegfried. (no I am no complaining, I love it)

Gerwalk mode kind of remind of this

91Fcsmg++BL._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by chyll2

I'm going to be in minority here and say I hate it... it looks like a joke where someone just kept drawing weapons on a valk. That said, I will of course buy it if they make a toy of it. Hopefully Arad is more of a hero in the movie so there's more incentive to release his Valk.

35 minutes ago, UN Spacy said:

Gonna be pricey as heck.

I think its going to be even pricey-er than heck. :rolleyes:

Arad looks totally badass sci-fi ish!! :o..arad's fighter mode looks like an r-type fighter too..
Am sure there will be weight issues in battroid with those huge missile pods hanging from the fast pack ends...

But the major plus point........................ no more freaking boomerang charging pod!!! :good:^_^:rolleyes:

Plus...those are large nipple guns! :D

Edited by seti88

Bandai!  Do it a bundle!  And dont make it a tamashi exclusive, lottery, or whatever great idea you can think of! 

We want a bundle mass produced in enough quantities for preorder and general sale, so everyone of us can have his armored vf31 S!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, RealJayDee said:

Bandai!  Do it a bundle!  And dont make it a tamashi exclusive, lottery, or whatever great idea you can think of! 

We want a bundle mass produced in enough quantities for preorder and general sale, so everyone of us can have his armored vf31 S!!!!!!!!

Actually, do make it a Tamashii exclusive. Those I can get without dealing with the usual pre-order madness and things selling out in less than 5 minutes.